Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation (29194 Views)

Awaiting NNPC Hardcopy Invitation / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nnpc Vacancies Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by aggiel: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
Am one of those without an email invite, I sent them an email in the morning, they replied me via a text message on my phone that my venue is Law school Lagos and that my an email has been sent to my mail box, I've checked my email still no mail invite.

You can send them a mail via nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by dybaba(m): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hello guys, I just received another SMS from PC with my exam venue. Though I have not receive the mail yet.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Check ur emails and phone. Some messages were sent this afternoon. Anyone here recieved?
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
dybaba:
Hello guys, I just received another SMS from PC with my exam venue. Though I have not receive the mail yet.

Congrat. No worries. You're good to go even without email IV.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by acoababa: 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
dumebiSu:

Please help check mine @BillBurBerry, suky4i2nv@yahoo.com. God will bless you immensely
please i beg youin God's name, my name is Suky Ambrose.

I will appreciate your help

please help me check mine too my name is ANUOLUWAPO ADEKOYA CHUKWUEMEKA
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Celibacy4real: 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mine is a serious issue.I got the sms invitation but the email I used in applying for the job is having password issues. I hv sent series of messages to them to send it to my new email address but they haven't adressed it. Pls I need your advice on how to go about it
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by ritoto(f): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
@billburberry,
Pls, help me out too. My e-mail is rit_moj@yahoo.com. this. Ur doing a great job by carrying everybody along. Kip it up.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Howmon: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Please @billburberry help me check mine too my email is notus09@yahoo.com. thank you
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Omero(m): 1:25am On Dec 03, 2014
Plz @billburberry help me check my centre d email add I used in applying is dis Marvinodenobel@yahoo.com. Plz help cos am having issues with checking d mail due to inability to rememba my security question answer. tanx.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by clevvermind(m): 2:10am On Dec 03, 2014
Can one's venue be changed to the place closer to u?
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by culcid(m): 5:46am On Dec 03, 2014
BillBurBerry:
Check ur emails and phone. Some messages were sent this afternoon. Anyone here recieved?

Please my email is c.ezeobi@yahoo.com, I have not received any mail from philip consult, only got the text, I'm supposed to be writing in PH. Can I still get the mail, its almost 2 days to the verification and exam. Pls help me out. I can't remember my application code.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by cryptic21(m): 7:05am On Dec 03, 2014
aggiel:
Am one of those without an email invite, I sent them an email in the morning, they replied me via a text message on my phone that my venue is Law school Lagos and that my an email has been sent to my mail box, I've checked my email still no mail invite.
You can send them a mail via nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net
we are exactly in the same situation, same venue, text message telling me the venue and to check my mail but yet no mail........

1 Like

Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by IyaOmo1: 7:35am On Dec 03, 2014
Please, what has some of us done to this recruitment firm? I have sent countless mail to them on the issue of no mail invite yet and no single response. I also went as far as calling their lines without any response.This is what they call wickedness. If any one has a away to assist me pls I beg you to. It is a golden opportunity that no wish to miss and I will not relent until I get there. My mail is ; Oladaniels.andres@gmail.com or ades_oyins@yahoo.com
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by laurel105: 7:42am On Dec 03, 2014
pls I have a similar but different problem here, I got the SMS for my venue but the issue now I can't assess my email that I used in filling the form cos it had a problem over a year now so I no longer use it. pls can anyone with the email IV forward to me via scholaodum@yahoo.com. God bless you as you do.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by dumebiSu: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2014
BillBurBerry:
Please @BillBurBerry help me out, i have still not gotten the mail my email address is suky4u2nv@yahoo.com or suky4i2nv@yahoo.com. Please i really need this. God will bless you immensely for me or you can send me someone's contact so i can speak to the person. I beg you in God's name
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by dumebiSu: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2014
clevvermind:
Can one's venue be changed to the place closer to u?
no
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by aggiel: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2014
IyaOmo1:
Please, what has some of us done to this recruitment firm? I have sent countless mail to them on the issue of no mail invite yet and no single response. I also went as far as calling their lines without any response.This is what they call wickedness. If any one has a away to assist me pls I beg you to. It is a golden opportunity that no wish to miss and I will not relent until I get there. My mail is ; Oladaniels.andres@gmail.com or ades_oyins@yahoo.com

The worst is that they stated that any request on their site without the candidate application number wouldn't be attended to, can u just imagine after 2 yrs of application, u're now requesting candidates to forward a requests with candidate number. I don't just understand their modality in conducting this test, they are trying to cut down cost at the expense of the candidates. Imagine 2 days to the test a large number of people are yet to get a a follow up email or hard copy invite. I wonder how the whole exercise on Saturday would be like, God help us in Nigeria where recruiting firms play games with people's lives, make people travel miles to write a test
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by victor101(m): 9:05am On Dec 03, 2014
BillBurBerry:

Congrat. No worries. You're good to go even without email IV.

BillburBerry, could you please help me check from your source, Ive nt received my test details. Name: Happiness Agbonavbare
Thanks!
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Carinaflo(f): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=BillBurBerry post=28534318]

Congrat. No worries. You're good to go even without email IV.[/q
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by lala86: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2014
BillBurBerry:
..pls,bro,can..ur..friend..tell..us...d..courier..service..used....@Imo...nd.PH..so..that...some..of..us..might..check..for..the..hardcopy..there,?..coz...I..can't..retrieve..my...verification..code.Thank_You,n..God..bless.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by temmymt: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2014
@billburberry, please my email address is mariamaaka@Yahoo.com, I got an sms for venue and date nd time but no email. Please help out.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by temmymt: 11:39am On Dec 03, 2014
BillBurBerry:

Please help out my email is mariamaaka@yahoo.com, I got an sms but no email yet.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by sweetomotayo(m): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2014
I smell something unreal here. Do you agree with me? NNPC is bigger than this whole shit. The quality of the recruitment invite is less of NNPC standard.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by sweetomotayo(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2014
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by sweetomotayo(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2014
I smell something unreal here. Do you agree with me? NNPC is bigger than this whole S*H*I*T. The quality of the recruitment invite is less of NNPC standard.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by temmymt: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
Pls people, call this no- 012703667 to lay ur complaints , the no is on pcl wedsite, keep calling till they pick, the number is always busy
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
temmymt:
@billburberry, please my email address is mariamaaka@Yahoo.com, I got an sms for venue and date nd time but no email. Please help out.

Be patient, ur mail is on its way
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Topiipii(m): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
temmymt:
Pls people, call this no- 012703667 to lay ur complaints , the no is on pcl wedsite, keep calling till they pick, the number is always busy
Everyone! I called them and was told that only the SMS containing the venue of the test will be required. We all have to show up for accreditation on Friday as stated in the SMS. Also, we are to go with a valid ID card as well as two recent passport photographs, I was told that mails will not be sent again.

1 Like

Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Celibacy4real: 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
Carinaflo:

Please can you help me check my center. I've been sending e-mail to Phillips co but no reply. This is my email address: slims1529@yahoo.com. I can't even remember my registration number

Phillips sent me another sms this afternoon.

Re: NNPC Test- Pls be informed that your test venue is University of Science & Technology, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Check you spam/junk email for details. Accreditation starts on 5/12/14 from 2pm.Test is 06/12/14. Pls my fellow nairalanders, I can't access my email due to password issues. Pls will I still be able to write the test.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by ezera(m): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
BillBurBerry:
Sorry, i have been busy. Check ur mail
Please help me too. Am in a very tight situation. Ezera.emetu@gmail.com
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by chimmaqueen: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
Pls how can you retrieve your candidate number, tried nnpc recruitment portal but it's closed and Phillips is requesting it. Can someone please help me out. As am yet to get any test detail(letter or email)
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by ezera(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=BillBurBerry post=28466265]Didn't seen mine too cos of lost of email ID. I contacted a friend at Philip co and s/he promised to send mine.
Just received it now. This is how it looks like:

INVITATION FOR APTITUDE TEST FOR EMPLOYMENT IN THE
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC)
Phillips Consulting Limited - Nov 27 Attachments 1 - Attachments
to billburberry
Dear ********(Candidate Number: *******C ),
Following your response and online application to the job
advertisement
placed by NNPC in the national newspapers in September 2012,
you have been
shortlisted to attend an aptitude test with the organisation. Details
are as
follows:
Test Details
Date: Saturday, December 6, 2014
Venue: College of Business and Management Studies (Kaduna
Polytechnic),
Golf Course Road, Ungwar Rimi, Kaduna State
Time: Accreditation starts on Friday, December 5, 2014 (from
2pm-5pm);
and on Saturday by 8.30am. Test starts at 11.30am prompt.
Accreditation requirements
You are required to bring ALL of the following:
ü A print out of this email showing the sender and recipient’s
email
addresses
ü An original courier copy of the invitation letter that has been
dispatched to the residential address you provided
ü A valid form of identification (e.g. Drivers’ License, National ID
card
or International Passport)
ü Two recent passport photographs
ü Writing materials (2 Biros, 2 HB Pencils, 1 Eraser, 1Pencil
Sharpener)
ü Please take note of your unique candidate number at the top of
this email
We look forward to seeing you.
Yours Sincerely,

Please bro, i got a text informing me of my centre in Bayelsa. Am in lagos so you see i have little or no time. Please can your friend help me out. ezera.emetu@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Skills Every Young Graduate Must Have / Notable Signs That You Had A Good Or Bad Interview- What To Do Afterwards / Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.