Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) (32306 Views)

D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) / Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) / Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2014
Lordabas:

Before i answer you,
where is ur pic on ur profile undecided
cheesy grin see dis boi ooooo lmao
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 29, 2014
GEJ till 2019.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by retepmurt(m): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2014
Millions of celebrities can not save Jonathan from being disgracefully and shamefully defeated in the 2015 election,even if the Late Michael Jackson resurrects and joins the train.
Jonathan has lost his popularity and it is irredeemable.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by mcevans1(m): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2014
satowind:
THERMODYNAMICS OF POLITICAL CHEMISTRY (CHEM 411) 2ND SEMESTER EXAM.
TIME ALLOWED: 72 Hours.

QUESTION

1. In a reaction involving 70g of KWANKWASONIUM sulphate and 53g of Janatine
carbonate, 2015g of presidium electorate acid was produced.
i. Calculate the percentage purity of the product, assuming the reaction took place under JEGA standard condition.
ii. Assuming that 3g of Ma'azuim Chloride was added using Goodluckium solution, calculate the mass of KWANKWASONIUM sulphate that would have been needed for the reaction to be WINothermic?
iii. What is the colour of Goodluckium Chloride before and after free and fair reaction?
iv. Calculate the molecular weight of the reactants and products with respect to their
places on the electrochemical series of quality leadership and state which is stronger and why.
v. Using their molecular numbers, prove that Jonatine Chloride is weak and would need more INECium solution from JEGAnium nitrate to be able to precipitate KWANKWASONIUM from the reaction.
vi. Why is it that the solution of RIGium produced can't react with APCium Nitrate but would react violently under PDP Jonite acid?

Use of Four Rigging Table is not allowed in the exam hall.

Goodluck to you!

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 29, 2014
Chopcleanmouth!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Pataki: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2014
Over 200 lives were lost in just one day and this is all what we can show for it?

It is a shame to be a Nigerian.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by ikaboy: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2014
Pataki:
Over 200 lives were lost in just one day and this is all what we can show for it?

It is a shame to be a Nigerian.

Please go and sleep. Governance will not cease cos Of BH. May God heal Nigeria!

Sai Buhari.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Superstar007(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2014
satowind:

QUESTION

i. Calculate the percentage purity of the product, assuming the reaction took place under JEGA standard condition.
ii. Assuming that 3g of Ma'azuim Chloride was added using Goodluckium solution, calculate the mass of KWANKWASONIUM sulphate that would have been needed for the reaction to be WINothermic?
iii. What is the colour of Goodluckium Chloride before and after free and fair reaction?
iv. Calculate the molecular weight of the reactants and products with respect to their
places on the electrochemical series of quality leadership and state which is stronger and why.
v. Using their molecular numbers, prove that Jonatine Chloride is weak and would need more INECium solution from JEGAnium nitrate to be able to precipitate KWANKWASONIUM from the reaction.
vi. Why is it that the solution of RIGium produced can't react with APCium Nitrate but would react violently under PDP Jonite acid?

Goodluck to you!

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2014
Yet one would think he would be having serious security meetings over the recent and impending bomb attacks and sporadic killings ravaging the country. Oh! There was a country

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Olaooni88(f): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2014
holatin:
they only want to spend his money.
Tele nko?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2014
vheMa:
All I see is hypocrites
all you see is hypocrites?sai...

grammar eh cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
all you see is hypocrites?sai...

grammar eh cheesy
asin? I don't fu-cking get u undecided

Where's d error
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Pataki: 10:09am On Nov 29, 2014
ikaboy:

Please go and sleep. Governance will not cease cos Of BH. May God heal Nigeria!

Sai Buhari.

Are you mentally OK? So governance to you is this fanfare? Same way I reckon that following Nyanya bombing in Abuja, governance implies going to Kano to dance skelewu - no?

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2014
[size=18pt]While Kano was burning in terrorist bombings and over 125 people killed, President Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria was dining and winning with Nigerian entertainers at the Eko Hotel and Suites in Lagos.

[/size]

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2014
Are these not the same people that were cursing the President during subsidy removal? Thought they said they won't campaign, perform or vote for him?

Poverty na bastard!

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by slimmingcare(f): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2014
Do you want to look fit as these ladies?
Call me now for weight loss or weight gain product
07037533426/08084260174
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2014
vheMa:
asin? I don't fu-cking get u undecided

Where's d error
brotherly it is all i see are hypocrites o
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2014
slimmingcare:
Do you want to look fit as these ladies?
Call me now for weight loss or weight gain product
07037533426/08084260174
no carry your frustration come here o sad
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Paspane: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2014
[quote author=satowind post=28437903]THERMODYNAMICS OF POLITICAL CHEMISTRY (CHEM 411) 2ND SEMESTER EXAM.

QUESTION

Goodluck to you![/quote

sir when I checked the boiling point of kwankwasonium i observed it was 200°C which was alarming so I tested for impurities by adding FAIRNESShydroxide to the mixture a black ppt was observed further analysis showed that it was a mixture of hydrogenTINUBUoxosulphate iv and LAIum chloride on heating KWS (kwankwasonium sulphide gas) which has fishy smell and is unreactive at room temperature or any condition at all

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by holatin(m): 10:16am On Nov 29, 2014
Olaooni88:
Tele nko?
let fool the fool
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by holatin(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
Console yourselves by yourselves grin

pls don't comment while hungry, it makes you act indiscreet, pointless and dumb
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2014
Shame on all supporter of a failed govt of gej. Nigerian entertainers present re hypocritical fools
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by AreaFada2: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2014
satowind:

QUESTION

Goodluck to you!

With Jega Magomagomate even at room temperature, precipitation of Kwankwasonium is standard product.

Buharium reacting with Nigerium electorate without FASHOLIUM as catalyst, the activation energy needed for such a sentimothermic reaction will be too much, hence end product will be negligible.

Jonathine Otuokate is sure to remain till 2019. Even Jonathine pissate is likely. grin

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
brotherly it is all i see are hypocrites o
grin cheesy wole soyinka's brother I dey hail oo... Shey u wan make I dey teach u english ni bayi ? undecided all I see are hypocrites undecided u use ARE when All is in plural form and use IS when all is in singular form...

In this: the celebrities are been grouped which makes them singular. Then IS comes in #Gbam

Example: All I need is peace and quite.
Well ,thank u
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan should have cancelled the event. It is really shocking that the second mega city in Nigeria Kano was burning in terrorists bombings with scores killed and properties razed and President Goodluck Jonathan went ahead to host Nigerian entertainers in Lagos when he should have cancelled the event.
And how can these idiots be celebrating when their fellow Nigerians have been attacked and killed in the worst terrorist attack in Nigeria in 2014.
If only Fela Anikulapo-kuti could come back to life today, he would weep for these shameless and conscienceless entertainers.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2014
Whilst scores of dead bodies are deposited in a morgue after a bloody blast yesterday; Mr President is being entergained by Nollywood chumps...shameless

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by AreaFada2: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2014
Eugenedimgba:
Whilst scores of dead bodies are deposited in a morgue after a bloody blast yesterday; Mr President is being entergained by Nollywood chumps...shameless

When have Nigerian leaders ever been accused of being sensitive in matters affecting their citizens??

Not over their dead body.

In fact they "DON'T GIVE A DAMN".

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Vince77(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2014
rawpadgin:
aki & pawpaw looks like Duncan mighty's kids grin

Chai... u wicked

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by pressplay55: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2014
satowind:

QUESTION

Goodluck to you!
that is where u all get it wrong, everybody including apc wishes him goodluck , n he is goodluck, as such, the lock keeps following him.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by pressplay55: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
This is just after 2015.
If him like make him bring Fela, Rex Lawson, Orlando Owoh, Zeal Onyia, Celestine Ukwu, Dagrin, etc nothing for him in 2015.
u cannot be so sure....
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Vince77(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2014
vheMa:
Nairaland buruku go modify bro
wats Nairaland...?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2014
holatin:
they only want to spend his money.
none is voting for him.
them dey deceive am

Wow...i dont know you can read peoples mind to know what they are going to do, mumu.

Minding your business is a full time job.

Babatunde Adu: Tmoneyadu Jailed In The U.K For Laundering Nearly £1m / Throwback Pictures Of Davido / Wizkid Buys Another Porsche?