Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) (32308 Views)

D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) / Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) / Omoni Oboli With President Jonathan At Private Screening Of 'Being Mrs Elliot' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by manot: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2014
yeyebrities l say
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2014
vheMa:
grin cheesy wole soyinka's brother I dey hail oo... Shey u wan make I dey teach u english ni bayi ? undecided all I see are hypocrites undecided u use ARE when All is in plural form and use IS when all is in singular form...

In this: the celebrities are been grouped which makes them singular. Then IS comes in #Gbam

Example: All I need is peace and quite.
Well ,thank u
why cant some people admit their mistakes?
you where wrong and cant admit it..
how does all i see is hypocrites sound to you sad
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by KBEST3(m): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2014
hmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by libertyfather(m): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2014
martineverest:
Stupid set of ppl.after unfulfilled 300m dollars grant,he still want to use them to campain.....nigerian celebrities and the bird-brained thinking

Celebrities and ashawo what's the different? Come GMB 2015 na so them go gather again
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by holluwai(m): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2014
Is this the way forward for Nigeria and Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by holatin(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2014
InglishTeechar:

Wow...i dont know you can read peoples mind to know what they are going to do, mumu.

Minding your business is a full time job.
and not seeing even with that big eyes is a bad trait.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by papoose321: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2014
This country na bunch of Clowns full m... Election don de reach everybody don wash thr costume wear come out 2 make thr mama and papa laff... Meanwhile Kate Henshaw no bad @ al 4 a housewife

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2014
edymonte:
Nice one. They all look good.

but when will Weird Mc marry bcs shes really aging

Would it be a crime if you fell on your knees, with diamond ring and beg her to marry you?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Bamz(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2014
They all look so happy...what are they celebrating? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by lakesider(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2014
this time 2011, jona met this same artiste ,promising them $4billion.hmmmn .dere is God o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by InglishTeechar(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2014
holatin:

and not seeing even with that big eyes is a bad trait.

You are just an idiot who belives you know what people are going to do. Face your problem.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by 9inches(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2014
edymonte:

Her kinda marriage does not happen in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Truckpusher(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2014
holatin:

pls don't comment while hungry, it makes you act indiscreet, pointless and dumb
How did you know ?
Are you a soothsayer?
The hungry wey catch me speak Lebanese for my ear no be small. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by holatin(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
How did you know ?
Are you a soothsayer?
The hungry wey catch me speak Lebanese for my ear no be small. cheesy
God will answer ur prayer soon
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Neldrizzy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Weird MC no get bweast ?? Am not seeing anything there oo undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Too many ugly faces! angry angry
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by gulfer: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
Can't see any slowpoke wearing a fisherman's cap in the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Princek12(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nigerians and how they like to copy Americans on everything: Halloween, Black Friday, etc. Did anyone notice that the seal of the Nigerian President is a copy of the seal of the President of the United States of America? The font, style, formatting, and everything was copied.

It makes me wonder whether or not people use their brains to create new things in that country?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
So not a single person in this thread realized the OP was being tongue in cheek? The president was not there. The "President" is Kate Henshaw in costume. The picture of GEJ was to show who she was trying to imitate.

Really, Nairaland?

Edit: In hindsight, I'm really giving OP the benefit of the doubt that he/she wasn't just being sloppy or deliberately misleading.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
MissMeiya:
So not a single person in this thread realized the OP was being tongue in cheek? The president was not there. The "President" is Kate Henshaw in costume. The picture of GEJ was to show who she was trying to imitate.
Really, Nairaland?

"Lagos (Lagos State), Nov. 29, 2014 (NAN) President Goodluck Jonathan on Friday night lauded the achievements of the Nigerian creative industry for being good ambassadors of the country.
Jonathan, represented by Minister of Culture, Tourism and National Orientation, Chief Edem Duke, made the commendation in Lagos at ``Evening of Celebration of the Creative Industry in Nigeria.’’
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Jonathan, who had arrived Lagos for the event, had to leave due to the bomb blasts in Kano Central Mosque."
http://www.nannewsnigeria.com/node/17546

Did you see any pictures of GEJ at the event in the OP? People use your brains.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Ijebulogic(m): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]While Kano was burning in terrorist bombings and over 125 people killed, President Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria was dining and winning with Nigerian entertainers at the Eko Hotel and Suites in Lagos.

[/size]

Ol boy...I tire o. Commander-in-Chief sadly has advisers with a limited IQ. Their flawed argument is that the best way to defeat terror is by carrying on with scheduled appointments so that BH doesn't feel that they have shaken the government....rubbish. His advisers simply do not understand the common man and the voting populace. We are tired of seeing innocent women and children slaughtered by Boko Haram!!!! Who gives a damn about Aki and Pawpaw As BH is ripping apart the North, in the South , we still see Nollywood clowns being protected by MOPOL and Military police when they are out partying. Withdraw all MOPOL and MPs assigned to fat bankers. yahoo boys and clueless expatriates and send them North to reclaim our sovereignty.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by darne(m): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
My guyz wan chop too cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
In my opinion, Ini Edo, Omawumi Megbele, Ngozi Ezeonu, Onyeka onweunu and Lara George are the best dressed... Your opinion is entirely your business! Simple!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Phantomine(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
satowind:
THERMODYNAMICS OF POLITICAL CHEMISTRY (CHEM 411) 2ND SEMESTER EXAM.
TIME ALLOWED: 72 Hours.

QUESTION

1. In a reaction involving 70g of KWANKWASONIUM sulphate and 53g of Janatine
carbonate, 2015g of presidium electorate acid was produced.
i. Calculate the percentage purity of the product, assuming the reaction took place under JEGA standard condition.
ii. Assuming that 3g of Ma'azuim Chloride was added using Goodluckium solution, calculate the mass of KWANKWASONIUM sulphate that would have been needed for the reaction to be WINothermic?
iii. What is the colour of Goodluckium Chloride before and after free and fair reaction?
iv. Calculate the molecular weight of the reactants and products with respect to their
places on the electrochemical series of quality leadership and state which is stronger and why.
v. Using their molecular numbers, prove that Jonatine Chloride is weak and would need more INECium solution from JEGAnium nitrate to be able to precipitate KWANKWASONIUM from the reaction.
vi. Why is it that the solution of RIGium produced can't react with APCium Nitrate but would react violently under PDP Jonite acid?

Use of Four Rigging Table is not allowed in the exam hall.

Goodluck to you!

Kolocious fellow! undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
shey na this ones go win election for GEJ. unnecessary jamboree.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
why cant some people admit their mistakes?
you where wrong and cant admit it..
how does all i see is hypocrites sound to you sad
correct that error bro, you WHERE wrong undecided

What about my likes So those that liked my post were also wrong englishically? grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
vheMa:
Nairaland buruku go modify bro
hope am safe
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by urchcherry(f): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
edymonte:

grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by urchcherry(f): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
Descartes:
There is something op is not telling me undecided

Do you see GEJ and Kate's attire? undecided lipsrsealed

Is that not a similitude in outfit lipsrsealed

Or was it deliberately planned? undecided

Hmmm...diaris... wink
Hmmmmmm tatafoo
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
yusufogrin:
hope am safe
you are grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Vince77:
wats Nairaland...?
space Booking Association Of Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yung6ix: "My Girlfriend Billed Me N700k For Her Hair" / Henry Okojie 5th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son's Birthday / Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.