Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,094 members, 7,852,698 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland (7147 Views)

Getting Bundle Of Pms From Girls (screenshot) / She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? / What's The Best Gift You've Received From A Friend, Family Or A Loved One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by slimzypink(f): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
eer i havent recieved any grin grin ...nairaland boiz tho *lipsealed
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by dechandel(f): 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
sexylogan:

I'm surprised because I got some pms when I put my real picture up.
Truth be told,I have had 2 stalkers since joining NL some years back.
I would have expected your e-mail to be filled with pms.
Lol
Stalkers? Girls or gay?grin

Well you are right.. About the e-mail part tongue
And i hardly reply them.. Unless its necessary
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by sexylogan(m): 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
dechandel:

Lol

Aha...I thought so.
You can't say you haven't gotten e-mails.
Not guys oh...
I was approached by gays during my nysc in kano some years back.
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Tosyne2much grin
vicky I'm here now... Oooya what's happening ?
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
vicky I'm here now... Oooya what's happening ?

Do some detective work on those two monikers.
T's suspicious! grin
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Do some detective work on those two monikers.
T's suspicious! grin

Ehn ehn !! ?

Tell me something I need to know grin
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:

Ehn ehn !! ?

Tell me something I need to know grin

Two in one. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Two in one. lipsrsealed

I will do the needful Asap

Vicky if someone told me we will become parleys I would say it's impossible. d

Despite the war we fought tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:

I will do the needful Asap

Vicky if someone told me we will become parleys I would say it's impossible. d

Despite the war we fought tongue

I was strongheaded then. grin
I never knew NL lack privacy unlike facebook.
I thought ones opinion shouldn't be countered.

I was misbehaving. tongue sad
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
VickyyB:

I was strongheaded then. grin
I never knew NL lack privacy unlike facebook.
I thought ones opinion shouldn't be countered.

I was misbehaving. tongue sad

And dat was why u were fighting war against me ? ** smh**
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Danhumprey: 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
dechandel:

Lol

Well,that explains the countless unreplied PMs I've sent to you.angry
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:

And dat was why u were fighting war against me ? ** smh**

No. You fell victim. sad
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
VickyyB:

No. You fell victim. sad

Ehnnnnn ehnnnnn !!

I fell victim or i deserve it ? Eehn ?
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:

Ehnnnnn ehnnnnn !!

I fell victim or i deserve it ? Eehn ?

lol. You didn't! smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
VickyyB:

lol. You didn't! smiley

Oooowkay oooo
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by mirexxx(f): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
countless undecided kiss
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
serious :p
mirexxx:
countless undecided kiss
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
Realest dudes be going to hardcore beautiful countries like Tokyo(JAPAN),Las vegas(USA).....Rather you guys chose to spend your time in a racist nation
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by dechandel(f): 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Danhumprey:
Well,that explains the countless unreplied PMs I've sent to you.angry
My mail is not working grin
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by nickz(m): 5:15am On Nov 30, 2014
hmmmmm........desperation or joblessness

have way to many chicks in my circle already
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by tpiah2: 6:49am On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by tpiah2: 6:49am On Nov 30, 2014
Maybe 10 or so?

Not up to 20 anyway.

Can't access them.

Who is asking?

Maybe the site admin can install a pm counter.
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Danhumprey: 6:57am On Nov 30, 2014
dechandel:

My mail is not working grin
Taaaaaahhh!!!angry
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by marieolae(f): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2014
samflexxy:
Marieolae
Kachisbaby
Marthak
Mirexxx
Ggrin

Una fit count the pms una don receive since you join nl
wetin concern me. Sum guys send pms to nething wid a (f) next to it. It doesn't faze me at all.
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Dreyl(m): 10:56am On Nov 30, 2014
VickyyB:
500 PM'S cry I'm tired of deleting. undecided
really? shocked
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Dreyl(m): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2014
dechandel:

Lol

i love your dimples girl just like mine.. wink
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Sanguine(f): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2014
These days, I just make it a duty to delete the PMs as Soon as I see them... Unless my instincts tell me otherwise.
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by blesszzy(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
laykorn:

I dey cry for all those guys wey dey open thread for NL girls. Why I go send girl PM wey I no sure whether e be girl or boy sef?

I know say you go send PM if I change my gender to (f) and upload my sister's pic. Smh....
Ayamlaykorn
hahahaha
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by dechandel(f): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
Danhumprey:
Taaaaaahhh!!!angry
Why are you shouting like a mad man You chop craze grin
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by dechandel(f): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dreyl:
i love your dimples girl just like mine.. wink
Aww smiley thanks

Can i see yours?? cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dreyl:
really? shocked
hyperboles
Re: Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland by Dreyl(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
VickyyB:

hyperboles
gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) / Sex Is Sin, Masturbation Is Sin So What Do We Do When We Are Hot? – Lady Asks / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.