Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) (7134 Views)

"Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) / Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad / All Nairaland Ladies Are Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 25, 2016
Mugabe quote.

What is your opinion on this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by UrWorstNitemare: 7:09pm On May 25, 2016
grin
I DON'T KNO Y, BUH I JUS LUV TIS MAN

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by kestino(m): 7:11pm On May 25, 2016
hmmm, this man just hit the nail on the hammer. He went straight to the point and full stop. Xo all this ladies make una wise up o.
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by Macclane(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2016
He took it so literal!
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by vicstar(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2016
mugabe!! Mugabe!! Preach on grin grin grin all diz. NL girls dat claim dey have inner beauty oya come see somtin grin .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by Kondomatic(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2016
Kikikikikiki.

Girls be like beauty is in the eye of the beholder Like say nah wetin the beholder tell them.
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by rose54321: 7:25pm On May 25, 2016
True that.
Like Tyrion Lannister would say" Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.".

If you ain't so pretty, wear it like an armour, and market your other strengths, stop all this beauty is on the inside s.hit.

No man has it all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by Freakypinky(f): 7:30pm On May 25, 2016
I have both. cool
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 25, 2016
Freakypinky:
I have both. cool

Girl are you sure?
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by UrWorstNitemare: 7:38pm On May 25, 2016
Freakypinky:
I have both. cool
cheesy WHAT!!!
wit ur K- LEG grin
U SURE DO....
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by dauntless15(m): 7:39pm On May 25, 2016
the truth is no one will call himself or herself ugly, even the ugliest girl i have seen has a cute boyfriend and i was like love from above, besides beautiful ladies are problematic, and beauty fades with time, who handsome or beauty don help, in nija beautiful pocket is all you need to land a girl as beautiful as Aphrodite herself

1 Like

Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by alatbaba1(m): 7:40pm On May 25, 2016
True talk
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by mii4u(f): 7:42pm On May 25, 2016
This man has a way with words and he is so on point .
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by idu1(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2016
Is the man really saying all this things?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by Olasco93: 7:47pm On May 25, 2016
Hear him here...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by sillyNLmods: 7:48pm On May 25, 2016
you can be ugly yet beautiful.
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by ivyy(f): 7:50pm On May 25, 2016
rose54321:
True that.
Like Tyrion Lannister would say" Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.".

If you ain't so pretty, wear it like an armour, and market your other strengths, stop all this beauty is on the inside s.hit.

No man has it all.

So on point.
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by lodphil(m): 7:54pm On May 25, 2016
Freakypinky:
I have both. cool
is something wrong with ur legs?
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by nikkypearl(f): 7:56pm On May 25, 2016
Bet I have inner beauty now sad
vicstar:
mugabe!! Mugabe!! Preach on grin grin grin all diz. NL girls dat claim dey have inner beauty oya come see somtin grin .

Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by redgem(f): 8:14pm On May 25, 2016
And is he handsome Smh

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by DonnaCorleone(f): 8:19pm On May 25, 2016
When did he become a stand-up comedian & quit his day job? No wonder his people have turned into laughing hyenas, scavenging everywhere. Quite an ironic & funny quote coming from such a "gorgeous" person such as him. African presidents always wasting valuable time focusing on non-issues.
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by dollyjoy(f): 8:22pm On May 25, 2016
Nobody is ugly. undecided
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 25, 2016
Lol. This man really nailed it: "if you are ugly you are ugly"
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by firstking01(m): 9:03pm On May 25, 2016
I first started picking interest in this man when he told obama that he will only legalize same sex marriage in his country if and only if obama will marry him, hilariousgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by firstking01(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2016
Freakypinky:
I have both. cool
My sister, how will we know?, your pix tho??
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by firstking01(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2016
Freakypinky:
I have both. cool
My sister, how will we know?, your pix tho?? lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by Leeeekeeee: 9:12pm On May 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
Nobody is ugly. undecided

Sure...
Afterall its coming from their member...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by vicstar(m): 9:12pm On May 25, 2016
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 25, 2016
Freakypinky:
I have both. cool
with your freaky forehead like Samsung tablet grin
Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:25pm On May 25, 2016
op

Re: If You Are Ugly You Are Ugly (picture) by chigoizie7(m): 10:26pm On May 25, 2016
Freakypinky:
I have both. cool

With that ur........................ Woow, u sure do on the outside, but I have no xray machine for the inside.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Have Small Dicks / 7 Sexy Things You Can Do To Drive Your Man Wild In Bed / My First Night With Him. (deep Confession)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.