Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? (21932 Views)

Is Intelligence Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? / Test Your Intelligence quotient / Improve Your Intelligence Quotient (IQ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by ShakurM(m): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
I quote 'Genes are often called the blueprint for life, because they tell each of your cells what to do and when to do it: be a muscle, make bone, carry nerve signals, and so on. And how do genes orchestrate all this? They make proteins. In fact, each gene is really just a recipe for a making a certain protein.

And why are proteins important? Well, for starters, you are made of proteins. 50% of the dry weight of a cell is protein of one form or another. Meanwhile, proteins also do all of the heavy lifting in your body: digestion, circulation, immunity, communication between cells, motion-all are made possible by one or more of the estimated 100,000 different proteins that your body makes.

But the genes in your DNA don't make protein directly. Instead, special proteins called enzymes read and copy (or "transcribe"wink the DNA code. The segment of DNA to be transcribed gets "unzipped" by an enzyme, which uses the DNA as a template to build a single-stranded molecule of RNA. Like DNA, RNA is a long strand of nucleotides.

This transcribed RNA is called messenger RNA, or mRNA for short, because it leaves the nucleus and travels out into the cytoplasm of the cell. There, protein factories called ribosomes translate the mRNA code and use it to make the protein specified in the DNA recipe.'

If all this sounds confusing, just remember: DNA is used to make RNA, then RNA is used to make proteins-and proteins run the show.
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by dagbokoncept(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
Variation are differences in gentoypic components in individuals belonging to thesme specie. Variations are expressed in morpholgy , reproduction, behaviour, personality etc.
Variation can be grouped into two major forms namely; Continous variation and Discontinous variation.
Continous variation are those differences that occur among individuals of same specie that are sex-linked( Fertilization, Cell divisions(mitosis and mieosis), plasmagenic inheritance, maternal effects, chromisomal abberrations and so on ... Continous variation are inheritable . Progenies are made up of parental genes. Variations such as ; skin colour, sex, colour of eye, height, hair colour etc
Discontinous variations are those variations among individuals of same specie that are not sex- linked . They are not mostly transferred from parent to the offsprings. A good expamle of this type of variation Intelligence quota(IQ),environmental factors affects variation .Such as temperature, tradition, religion, personal ability , biochemical composition etc.
Therefor, intelligence is a discontinous variation, it is no inheritable and cannot be transmitted.
Toast: Any variation that is not inheritable is not important to us because we belive variation is the tool of evolution.
#teambiology#
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by ShakurM(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
AlphaDibia:

I understand. Please explain how genes work. I am willing to stand corrected my guy. This na educational forum
I quote' Genes are often called the blueprint for life, because they tell each of your cells what to do and when to do it: be a muscle, make bone, carry nerve signals, and so on. And how do genes orchestrate all this? They make proteins. In fact, each gene is really just a recipe for a making a certain protein.

And why are proteins important? Well, for starters, you are made of proteins. 50% of the dry weight of a cell is protein of one form or another. Meanwhile, proteins also do all of the heavy lifting in your body: digestion, circulation, immunity, communication between cells, motion-all are made possible by one or more of the estimated 100,000 different proteins that your body makes.

But the genes in your DNA don't make protein directly. Instead, special proteins called enzymes read and copy (or "transcribe"wink the DNA code. The segment of DNA to be transcribed gets "unzipped" by an enzyme, which uses the DNA as a template to build a single-stranded molecule of RNA. Like DNA, RNA is a long strand of nucleotides.

This transcribed RNA is called messenger RNA, or mRNA for short, because it leaves the nucleus and travels out into the cytoplasm of the cell. There, protein factories called ribosomes translate the mRNA code and use it to make the protein specified in the DNA recipe.

If all this sounds confusing, just remember: DNA is used to make RNA, then RNA is used to make proteins-and proteins run the show.
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by AlphaDibia(m): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
ShakurM:
I quote' Genes are often called the blueprint for life, because they tell each of your cells what to do and when to do it: be a muscle, make bone, carry nerve signals, and so on. And how do genes orchestrate all this? They make proteins. In fact, each gene is really just a recipe for a making a certain protein.

This transcribed RNA is called messenger RNA, or mRNA for short, because it leaves the nucleus and travels out into the cytoplasm of the cell. There, protein factories called ribosomes translate the mRNA code and use it to make the protein specified in the DNA recipe.

We are saying the same thing my brother. You just have a detailed explanation. Go back to my comments, proteins are activated + all other factors determine how intelligent a person can be. And need I add, what disease a person can get: diabetes, cancer etc. We're saying the same thing
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by Stillfire: 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Brilliant topic!
I've looked into some research papers, and the papers point to intelligence being X-linked and on chromosome 7. When we say X-linked traits, it means boys would definitely get that trait from their mother, because the mother would donate the X while the father the Y. For girls (XX), you get one X from the father and the other X from the mother. But one of the X's in girls would have to be inactivated, I don't think research has been able to identify which X would be inactivated.

Don't know if you guys have access to these links

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1016917/pdf/jmedgene00032-0071a.pdf

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.go.libproxy.wakehealth.edu/pmc/articles/PMC3933868/

A systems biology approach to identify intelligence quotient score-related genomic regions, and pathways relevant to potential therapeutic treatments.
Zhao M1, Kong L1, Qu H2.
Author information
Abstract
Although the intelligence quotient (IQ) is the most popular intelligence test in the world, little is known about the underlying biological mechanisms that lead to the differences in human. To improve our understanding of cognitive processes and identify potential biomarkers, we conducted a comprehensive investigation of 158 IQ-related genes selected from the literature. A genomic distribution analysis demonstrated that IQ-related genes were enriched in seven regions of chromosome 7 and the X chromosome. In addition, these genes were enriched in target lists of seven transcription factors and sixteen microRNAs. Using a network-based approach, we further reconstructed an IQ-related pathway from known human pathway interaction data. Based on this reconstructed pathway, we incorporated enriched drugs and described the importance of dopamine and norepinephrine systems in IQ-related biological process. These findings not only reveal several testable genes and processes related to IQ scores, but also have potential therapeutic implications for IQ-related mental disorders.

Results
IQ-related genes are enriched in multiple regions of chromosomes 7 and X

To address the genetic complexity of IQ score, we developed IQdb (http://iqdb.cbi.pku.edu.cn.go.libproxy.wakehealth.edu), a publicly available database for exploring IQ-associated human genes7. In IQdb, 158 experimentally verified genes from the literature serve as the core dataset, among which approximately 16% of the IQ-related genes are located on X chromosome. It is reported that only 3.4% of all human genes belong to X chromosome . The obvious contrast may indicate that the IQ-related genes are over-represented on X chromosome. To clarify in more detailed which genomic regions contain greater numbers of IQ-related genes, we adopted a hypergeometric test based on the gene content of each cytoband on the human genome. The further enrichment analysis identified 10 genomic regions with significantly larger amount of IQ-related genes. Among 10 regions, 4 belong to X chromosome, including Xp, Xq, Xq28, and Xp11. A previous gene expression study showed that the genes on X chromosome are more likely to express in brain regions and reproductive tissues13. Our results may be consistent with the idea that genes on X chromosome may be associated with the quantitative IQ score12. Since X chromosome is important to sexual differentiation, the enrichment of IQ-related genes on X chromosome may provide an incentive to explore differences in the IQ scores between the sexes14,15.

Previous studies have identified 46 genomic regions involved in IQ using a linkage approach7. Though none of these regions are located on X chromosome, six of them are from chromosome 7 in humans (13.04%). Among the ten genomic regions with enriched IQ-related genes, six are not on X chromosome, including 7q, 7q11, 7q31, 8p12, 15q14, and17p13. Except for 8p1216, none of these genomic regions overlap with the genomic regions in the prior linkage studies. Three of six regions are from chromosome 7, accounting for 8.86% of the 158 IQ-related genes (Table 1). One previous study showed that 7q31–36 may be linked to verbal IQ based on 361 Australian and Dutch twins17. Our results may uncover complementary roles of the genes on chromosome 7 in general intelligence.
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by ShakurM(m): 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
AlphaDibia:

We are saying the same thing my brother. You just have a detailed explanation. Go back to my comments, proteins are activated + all other factors determine how intelligent a person can be. And need I add, what disease a person can get: diabetes, cancer etc. We're saying the same thing
Nope, u belittled effect of genes'!
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by AlphaDibia(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
Stillfire:
Brilliant topic!
I've looked into some research papers, and the papers point to intelligence being X-linked and on chromosome 7. When we say X-linked traits, it means boys would definitely get that trait from their mother, because the mother would donate the X while the father the Y. For girls (XX), you get one X from the father and the other X from the mother. But one of the X's in girls would have to be inactivated, I don't think research has been able to identify which X would be inactivated.

Don't know if you guys have access to these links

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1016917/pdf/jmedgene00032-0071a.pdf

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.go.libproxy.wakehealth.edu/pmc/articles/PMC3933868/

A systems biology approach to identify intelligence quotient score-related genomic regions, and pathways relevant to potential therapeutic treatments.
Zhao M1, Kong L1, Qu H2.
Author information
Abstract
Although the intelligence quotient (IQ) is the most popular intelligence test in the world, little is known about the underlying biological mechanisms that lead to the differences in human. To improve our understanding of cognitive processes and identify potential biomarkers, we conducted a comprehensive investigation of 158 IQ-related genes selected from the literature. A genomic distribution analysis demonstrated that IQ-related genes were enriched in seven regions of chromosome 7 and the X chromosome. In addition, these genes were enriched in target lists of seven transcription factors and sixteen microRNAs. Using a network-based approach, we further reconstructed an IQ-related pathway from known human pathway interaction data. Based on this reconstructed pathway, we incorporated enriched drugs and described the importance of dopamine and norepinephrine systems in IQ-related biological process. These findings not only reveal several testable genes and processes related to IQ scores, but also have potential therapeutic implications for IQ-related mental disorders.

Results
IQ-related genes are enriched in multiple regions of chromosomes 7 and X

To address the genetic complexity of IQ score, we developed IQdb (http://iqdb.cbi.pku.edu.cn.go.libproxy.wakehealth.edu), a publicly available database for exploring IQ-associated human genes7. In IQdb, 158 experimentally verified genes from the literature serve as the core dataset, among which approximately 16% of the IQ-related genes are located on X chromosome. It is reported that only 3.4% of all human genes belong to X chromosome . The obvious contrast may indicate that the IQ-related genes are over-represented on X chromosome. To clarify in more detailed which genomic regions contain greater numbers of IQ-related genes, we adopted a hypergeometric test based on the gene content of each cytoband on the human genome. The further enrichment analysis identified 10 genomic regions with significantly larger amount of IQ-related genes. Among 10 regions, 4 belong to X chromosome, including Xp, Xq, Xq28, and Xp11. A previous gene expression study showed that the genes on X chromosome are more likely to express in brain regions and reproductive tissues13. Our results may be consistent with the idea that genes on X chromosome may be associated with the quantitative IQ score12. Since X chromosome is important to sexual differentiation, the enrichment of IQ-related genes on X chromosome may provide an incentive to explore differences in the IQ scores between the sexes14,15.

Previous studies have identified 46 genomic regions involved in IQ using a linkage approach7. Though none of these regions are located on X chromosome, six of them are from chromosome 7 in humans (13.04%). Among the ten genomic regions with enriched IQ-related genes, six are not on X chromosome, including 7q, 7q11, 7q31, 8p12, 15q14, and17p13. Except for 8p1216, none of these genomic regions overlap with the genomic regions in the prior linkage studies. Three of six regions are from chromosome 7, accounting for 8.86% of the 158 IQ-related genes (Table 1). One previous study showed that 7q31–36 may be linked to verbal IQ based on 361 Australian and Dutch twins17. Our results may uncover complementary roles of the genes on chromosome 7 in general intelligence.

I can't believe that article. . First it's old. Secondly, it's totally wrong.
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by AlphaDibia(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
ShakurM:
Nope, u belittled effect of genes'!

Nope. I didn't. What did I say about genes that's belittling? You don dey mistake me for somebody else eh? Oya jo oh.
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by Stillfire: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
AlphaDibia:
I can't believe that article. . First it's old. Secondly, it's totally wrong.

The second article was released Feb 25, 2014. Besides my references are authentic scientific research journals.
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by AlphaDibia(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Stillfire:

The second article was released Feb 25, 2014. Besides my references are authentic scientific research journals.

I can't access the second one. E go need password. I no get am for password
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by Stillfire: 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
AlphaDibia:

I can't access the second one. E go need password. I no get am for password

That is why I posted the results. Because I have access to it.
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by innocent1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
Let me put it in a very simple way. In every family we tend to take after those we are very close to and see all the time. For instance if the mother is always around with the children she will transfer what she have intellectually to the children and so it is if the father is always with the children. In that case, if the mother or the father have a good IQ and is always with the kids definitly the children will inherit it. And that is why some time the parents of a child are dull but the child is intellegent that is because the child got it from some other person he/she is closer to.
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by ShakurM(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
AlphaDibia:

Nope. I didn't. What did I say about genes that's belittling? You don dey mistake me for somebody else eh? Oya jo oh.
'There are no smart genes so the question of who you got intelligence from is pure and utter rubbish. '
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by AlphaDibia(m): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
Stillfire:

That is why I posted the results. Because I have access to it.

It is interesting though. Excellent post but I think some of its info is fundamentally wrong.
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by Stillfire: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
AlphaDibia:

It is interesting though. Excellent post but I think some of its info is fundamentally wrong.

How?
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by AlphaDibia(m): 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
ShakurM:
'There are no smart genes so the question of who you got intelligence from is pure and utter rubbish. '

Facts. I stand by that statement. Something happens both at the molecular level and physical levels. Being smart is a learned behavior but also a result of a gene that codes for the ability to learn that is turned on.. Think am again bros
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by matrixme(m): 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Genes are not entities that can be picked up from independent sources. As a matter of fact, there are no genes for this or that! It is a capitalistic ploy to keep us spending our money for what we would never have; or worst still, give us a false hope against the reality of our lives! Imagine how a surgical implant for genes for beauty, youthfulness or brilliance like you claim would sell .... Go and read Next by Michael Chrichton to clarify your doubts. If you think its fictional, then does Dangote and Bill Gates or say Osama and Mutallab share the same DNA? since they all have things in common ...
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by AlphaDibia(m): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
Stillfire:

How?

Intelligence being x-linked.
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by ShakurM(m): 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
AlphaDibia:

Facts. I stand by that statement. Something happens both at the molecular level and physical levels. Being smart is a learned behavior but also a result of a gene that codes for the ability to learn that is turned on.. Think am again bros
u don dey change am, dey go joor. I don't like 2mouthed pple 'so genes aren't important in IQ development?
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by Stillfire: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
AlphaDibia:

Intelligence being x-linked.

Why is it fundamentally wrong? Researchers found a specific trait is on the X chromosome and you say it's wrong. I don't get it. undecided Do you have research to prove otherwise?
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
I HEARD 70% comes from the breast milk as such I assume its maternal.....just maybe that's the reason pple ask if u were actually breast fed by a woman(ur mum) during infant stage wen u Bleep up...
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by AlphaDibia(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
ShakurM:
u don dey change am, dey go joor. I don't like 2mouthed pple 'so genes aren't important in IQ development?

I no change o bros. I've been saying that but it's ok
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
matrixme:
Genes are not entities that can be picked up from independent sources. As a matter of fact, there are no genes for this or that! It is a capitalistic ploy to keep us spending our money for what we would never have; or worst still, give us a false hope against the reality of our lives! Imagine how a surgical implant for genes for beauty, youthfulness or brilliance like you claim would sell .... Go and read Next by Michael Chrichton to clarify your doubts. If you think its fictional, then does Dangote and Bill Gates or say Osama and Mutallab share the same DNA? since they all have things in common ...
Bro I disagree with u cos take for example crossing between a black and a white which produces(halfcaste/black ameerican) dat has been proved to be the bast human specie...some factors are dorminat for example the color and hair from the white parent and stuffs like nose shape and physical strenght from the black parent....my brother nt all dem writers re better dan u, so I think ur own personal research via experience matters most...
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by ShakurM(m): 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
AlphaDibia:

I no change o bros. I've been saying that but it's ok
I don hear you, Up Man u!
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by AlphaDibia(m): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Stillfire:

Why is it fundamentally wrong? Researchers found a specific trait is on the X chromosome and you say it's wrong. I don't get it. undecided Do you have research to prove otherwise?

I just have my biochemistry and cell\molecular biology textbooks. But say I didn't have those books, I'd still say that from mere observation, intelligence is a learned behavior. Ex: My great great grandma couldnt spell her name nor count, she had no education of sorts, be it school or life but guess what? She raised 8 men and women who eventually became professors, doctors, teahers, engineers. I can't trust these researchers at times tho. After all, they were the ones who claim that the African man's brains were inferior to the white counterparts which is why we have have so much problems in Africa
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by AlphaDibia(m): 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
ShakurM:
I don hear you, Up Man u!

Nonsense. Chelsea for life g.
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by Stillfire: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
ShakurM:
im not trying to be a smart alec or show off sorta, I'm studying biomedical Engineering in Unilorin and we treated this related topic last week.
It's all in the genes......

You are correct.
How is your biomedical engineering going anyway? Does it involve regenerative medicine?
I was at a seminar at my work place where the speaker talked about regenerative medicine and the talk pushed me into going back to school. grin
I ended up in the professor's school but funny enough, I'm not even doing the regenerative medicine, but pharmacology (pharmaceutical industry always draws me in). But I meet a lot of biomedical engineering people and it seems like fun.
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by Stillfire: 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
AlphaDibia:

I just have my biochemistry and cell\molecular biology textbooks. But say I didn't have those books, I'd still say that from mere observation, intelligence is a learned behavior. Ex: My great great grandma couldnt spell her name nor count, she had no education of sorts, be it school or life but guess what? She raised 8 men and women who eventually became professors, doctors, teahers, engineers. I can't trust these researchers at times tho. After all, they were the ones who claim that the African man's brains were inferior to the white counterparts which is why we have have so much problems in Africa

You are contradicting yourself. And this even helps my argument.
It was already in her genes, that is why she could pass it on to you guys who were able to use it.
Assuming your great grandma was given the same opportunities, she would have been brilliant like her children because her genes already predisposes her to intelligence.

And I have to add that as you grow in the sciences you will have to grow beyond reading textbooks and add journals and research articles to your learning acquisition.

2 Likes

Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by AlphaDibia(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Stillfire:

You are contradicting yourself. And this even helps my argument.
It was already in her genes, that is why she could pass it on to you guys who were able to use it.
Assuming your great grandma was given the same opportunities, she would have been brilliant like her children because her genes already predisposes her to intelligence.

You might be right. Can't call it.
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by igbo2011(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
The real question is does IQ exist? Also weighs culture is it based off?
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by ShakurM(m): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Stillfire:

You are correct.
How is your biomedical engineering going anyway? Does it involve regenerative medicine?
I was at a seminar at my work place where the speaker talked about regenerative medicine and the talk pushed me into going back to school. grin
I ended up in the professor's school but funny enough, I'm not even doing the regenerative medicine, but pharmacology (pharmaceutical industry always draws me in). But I meet a lot of biomedical engineering people and it seems like fun.
Its going fine, thank u. We just commenced our departmental programme at 300lvl ..so it's still intro to biomedical Engineering we learning. How splendid! We would get there.
For now we treating 'Molecular Genetics, recombinant Dna and Genomic technology' smiley. Bless you! And what's the name of Ur school?
Re: Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? by ShakurM(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
AlphaDibia:

Nonsense. Chelsea for life g.
haha, I catch am, na Chelsea guys dey get 2mouth grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. / Headmaster Sacked In Kaduna For Diverting Biscuits & Oranges / Uniport No Be School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.