Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child (3253 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by zeeno(m): 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2008
Why dis question is posted here is just to seek advice 4rm u guys. because am about to enta a relationship with a lady and am told she aready have a baby.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by superstan(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2008
no

it's complicated.

the child might not like you.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by CrazyMan(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2008
Is the father of the baby still alive? If yes, do they still see each other? Does she still have feelings for him? These are things you must know before going into a relationship with her.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by H2O2: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2008
o hell no
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by RubyPearl: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2008
some people can lie undecided
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by superstan(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2008
watever happened to single women with no babies?

why go into a complicated relationship in the first place?

a woman with her baby and a baby father in prison who has the legal right to visit once in a while.

never!
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by RubyPearl: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2008
lmao!!! lie lie!!

What if you knew the woman b4 you knew her child? And you fell for her. . . .what happens? undecided
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by jgirl3: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2008
RubyPearl:

lmao!!! lie lie!!

What if you knew the woman before you knew her child? And you fell for her. . . .what happens? undecided
Thank you!
Who came up with the word 'MILF'?
Yeye men. . . as long as she's hot, babies got nothing to do with it until marriage is involved.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by superstan(m): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2008
RubyPearl:

lmao!!! lie lie!!

What if you knew the woman before you knew her child? And you fell for her. . . .what happens? undecided

ohhhh shut it.

because u disagree with me does not make me a liar.

if i know a woman before her child(and she did not tell me about it), the love will die instanta.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by CrazyMan(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2008
@j-girl. You should know that most families won't accept a woman with a child, even if the man loves her.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by jgirl3: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2008
crazykid:

@j-girl. You should know that most families won't accept a woman with a child, even if the man loves her.
But the question is can you date a lady that has a child? Not if you can marry her. That's a different ballgame entirely
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by RubyPearl: 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2008
superstan:

ohhhh shut it.

because u disagree with me does not make me a liar.

if i know a woman before her child(and she did not tell me about it), the love will die instanta.
ikeyman, quit banging your head on ya keyboard. olodo undecided

You think you know so much yet you're so clueless to life. Love does not die "instantly". Even I know that.
If crush takes a while to evaporate, what makes you think something that wields so much power (love) can die instantly?

j-girl:

Thank you!
Who came up with the word 'MILF'?
Yeye men. . . as long as she's hot, babies got nothing to do with it until marriage is involved.
Imagine this one saying love dies instantly.
Comic relief tongue
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by 25more(f): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2008
no if i was a man, but we can still be friends.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by jgirl3: 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2008
RubyPearl:

You think you know so much yet you're so oblivion to life. Love does not die "instantly". Even I know that.
If crush takes a while to evaporate, what makes you think something that wields so much power (love) can die instantly?
Imagine this one saying love dies instantly.
Comic relief tongue
Don't mind them. Which Love dies instantly? He's obviously never seen people in love before.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by superstan(m): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2008
RubyPearl:

who is ikeyman? r u drunk

You think you know so much yet you're so clueless to life. Love does not die "instantly". Even I know that.

you are not intelligent.

can i date a lady that has a child? hell no.

i don't get involved with women with babies. the crush/love/likeness i have for her dies instanta.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by kaypumpin2(m): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2008
There is no absolute or exclusive response or action to be taken when it gets to issues like this.There is always a peculiarity for each and every occasion as per dating someone with a love-child.
First thing first,is the baby father an ex that is alive,well and still seeing the mother(lady u seem to be interested in)?

Is the relationiship totally severed?

Is the lady ready to let go off some issues regarding her baby(some always put the baby first).Why this is germaine is cos u may not regard or notice this xter @ the first instance,but definately as times goes on and the relationship gets deeper,this erstwhile negligible act,WILL definately have a BIG role to play in your relationship.

Does your family accept her and/or her own family too doesnt see you as someone who's come to "sow" yet another love seed.

We can go and on about how if it us in this or that "role" we would have done this or that,the most salient and tangible action you must take is within you.

It is not unprecendented to date someone with a child,but the complication that comes with it could be almost crazy.It is a mountaineuos barrier,but it's surmountable.

Come to think of it,every relationship has its cross,the question is, are you ready to carry this one?
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by MissyB1(m): 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2008
Non mai dire mai nella vita!!
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by CrazyMan(m): 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2008
@j-girl. Dating is like a pool of water. Its easy to get in but very difficult to get out. What makes you think that dating such women can't lead to marriage? The woman already knows she has a child so she would do all she can to make it work. And the man would already have feelings for her; so it would be difficult for him too pull out.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by RubyPearl: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2008
superstan:

who is ikeyman? r u drunk

you are not intelligent.

can i date a lady that has a child? hell no.

i don't get involved with women with babies. the crush/love/likeness i have for her dies instanta.

oh my oh my!! More frustration.

How old are you? Have you ever been in love before? undecided
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by RubyPearl: 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2008
crazykid:

@j-girl. Dating is like a pool of water. Its easy to get in but very difficult to get out. What makes you think that dating such women can't lead to marriage? The woman already knows she has a child so she would do all she can to make it work. And the man would already have feelings for her; so it would be difficult for him too pull out.
Now you're talking.

Superstan, read this o. Love/crush DOES NOT die instantly. As much as we keep wishing it away
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by superstan(m): 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2008
RubyPearl:

oh my oh my!! More frustration.

How old are you? Have you ever been in love before?  undecided

when u have something intelligent to say, get back to me.

kay_pumpin:

Come to think of it,every relationship has its cross,the question is, are you ready to carry this one?

i am not ready to carry this nonsense cross.

my personal opinion.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by jgirl3: 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2008
crazykid:

Ehn, since when did it become a sin to marry a woman with child? What if she's a widow? Widows cannot get married again or what? It's a matter of situations o! Some men are fine marrying them like that.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by H2O2: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2008
i would be very ashamed of myself for owning another man's property
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by superstan(m): 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

great minds think alike.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by magentam(f): 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2008
@H202

why am I not surprised that you would say such a thing (hisses).
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by jgirl3: 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2008
superstan:

great minds think alike.
Great mind oshi wo?
H2O2:

What if the hubby died?
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by RubyPearl: 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

Now, that's just so bitter undecided

superstan:

great minds think alike.
your mind is not great. You're still a lil boy embarassed

superstan:

when u have something intelligent to say, get back to me.
answer the question foo.
Because it seems to me your head is still stuck in your ass. You know so lil of the world.
which love dies instantly?

You men are so useless undecided Unless you have valid reason to break up with the woman, apart from her child
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by tommyex(m): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2008
Yes i can,
esp if the lady is nice and she just aint d sleep around type, some ladies get pregnant cos of been naive
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by jgirl3: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2008
RubyPearl:

Now, that's just so bitter undecided
your mind is not great. You're still a little boy embarassed
answer the question foo.
Because it seems to me your head is still stuck in your ass. You know so little of the world.

You men are so useless undecided Unless you have valid reason to break up with the woman, apart from her child
Why are you wasting your time talking to superstan? Obviously there's nothing so super about him.

tommyex:

Yes i can,
esp if the lady is nice and she just aint d sleep around type, some ladies get pregnant because of been naive
See better man!
God bless you joooo!
Superstan, take a hint.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by H2O2: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2008
magentam stop stalking me, ashewo.

jgirl, still not my property.

I liken this to inheritance.
Do I prefer to inherit my people's properties or do I prefer to build my own legacy from scratch.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by RubyPearl: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2008
tommyex:

Yes i can,
esp if the lady is nice and she just aint d sleep around type, some ladies get pregnant because of been naive
Tommysexy, I always knew you got sense.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by superstan(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2008
RubyPearl:

your mind is not great. You're still a little boy embarassed
answer  the question foo.

you have a problem. get help.

Because it seems to me your head is still stuck in your ass. You know so little of the world.

you have not convinced me yet you are intelligent.

You men are so useless undecided  Unless you have valid reason to break up with the woman, apart from her child

people with fatherly care don't talk this way.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! / d / See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.