Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child (3257 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by H2O2: 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2008
great admiration for single mothers. just not my thing
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by magentam(f): 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2008
Then you guys would want a single lovely lady to marry you with kids, not fair!
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by jgirl3: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

jgirl, still not my property.

I liken this to inheritance.
Do I prefer to inherit my people's properties or do I prefer to build my own legacy from scratch.
It's not yours but then what if you love her? Are you going to throw away the best thing that ever happened to you because she has a child?
H2O2:

great admiration for single mothers. just not my thing
I guess I understand better sha.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by H2O2: 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2008
people with fatherly care don't abandon their kids for other men.

magentam stop crying like a hurt puppy
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by H2O2: 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2008
i cannot love her. milfs are like models to me: poster material.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by RubyPearl: 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2008
superstan:

you have a problem. get help,
Thank you jare. I do have problem with daft minds like you. . . .only if there's a way to eradicate your species undecided

superstan:

you have not convinced me yet you are intelligent.
Even if intelligent chits on ya head, you'll still think it's "I don't believe it's butter". . . .so what's new?

superstan:

people with fatherly care don't talk this way.
Like I said, you're still a little boy.
Trying to bash my parents is an old trick. . . . it never worked. Try another strategy
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by CrazyMan(m): 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2008
@j-girl. Lets forget about the widows issue. I know of a girl who got pregnant and said it was a mistake. If you ask me, I think the word MISTAKE doesn't exis in relationships. In relationships, there are things you do and there are things you don't do; no mistakes. If a girl foolishly gets herself pregnant, then she has to bear the consequences. I can't take responsibility for another man's actions.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by H2O2: 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2008
concur

"esu ni"
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by magentam(f): 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2008
@H202

I think you have a thing for me.

You are a 5ft grader,hence your myopic way of thinking. Grow up man!

When a man loves a woman,he takes her for who she is,kid and all.
You aint seen true love yet.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by chika98: 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2008
Lmao!

Nothing wrong with dating and marrying a single parent at all.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by jgirl3: 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

i cannot love her. milfs are like models to me: poster material.
It's not all of them that will tell you that they have a child now! Some will not tell you at all until they get serious cos they wouldn't want their children exposed to too many men. What then?

crazykid:

@j-girl. Lets forget about the widows issue. I know of a girl who got pregnant and said it was a mistake. If you ask me, I think the word MISTAKE doesn't exis in relationships. In relationships, there are things you do and there are things you don't do; no mistakes. If a girl foolishly gets herself pregnant, then she has to bear the consequences. I can't take responsibility for another man's actions.
Mistake? That's different now! Who do we blame for a child's foolishness? We should thank our stars that these women do not abort the children. I would rather be a single mother with a tiny possibility of getting married than to kill my child because I want guys to consider me.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by superstan(m): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2008
RubyPearl:

Thank you jare. I do have problem with daft minds like you. . . .only if there's a way to eradicate your species undecided

miss subliterate simpleton.  all talk no brain cells.

go hang yourself if my opinion makes you cringe.

Even if intelligent chits on ya head, you'll still think it's "I don't believe it's butter". . . .so what's new?

now i am convinced you are not educated.

Like I said, you're still a little boy.
Trying to bash my parents is an old trick. . . . it never worked. Try another strategy

i am not after your parents.

i said people who value their fathers don't say men are useless.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by kaypumpin2(m): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2008
superstan:

great minds think alike.

Great minds indeed!

Apart from been so fast to cast aspersion on a rather sensitive and serious issue,i think you seem cursory with your comprehension and ratification of the whole issue too.

Imagine a scenario where you are with a lady who happens to have a love child in yet another country far from where the 2 of u reside,and u av no inkling of her status as an "after one". 2 of u are love-struck(if u understand and accept that happens) and neck deep in a serious relationship that's seriously blooming, then voila,the truth came out,u think it is as easy as a stroll in a boulevard to want out of such relationship?

You can codemn the young man's action for all you can,but love and indeed passion comes in different shape and sizes,even my zaccheus's neighbor has a model like fiancee grin
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by RubyPearl: 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2008
kay_pumpin:

Great minds indeed!

Apart from been so fast to cast aspersion on a rather sensitive and serious issue,i think you seem cursory with your comprehension and ratification of the whole issue too.

Imagine a scenario where you are with a lady who happens to have a love child in yet another country far from where the 2 of u reside,and u av no inkling of her status as an "after one". 2 of u are love-struck(if u understand and accept that happens) and neck deep in a serious relationship that's seriously blooming, then voila,the truth came out,u think it is as easy as a stroll in a boulevard to want out of such relationship?

You can codemn the young man's action for all you can,but love and indeed passion comes in different shape and sizes,even my zaccheus's neighbor has a model like fiancee grin
thank you o
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by superstan(m): 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2008
kay_pumpin:

Great minds indeed!

i will stroll out of it with ease.

the sudden realisation is fraud on it's own. why didn't she tell me she has a love child for another man.

i don't love with my eyes closed. if i do, i would be loving miss sub-literate simpleton(rubypearl).
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by cooldud62: 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2008
i have not seen any reasons for all the name callings on this thread,
there was a question and people gave answers as it applies to them,
that doesnt make any one a liar!

anywayz@topic,
i can date a woman with 10 children,
but i wont marry a woman with one child.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by H2O2: 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2008
magentam you are full of raw shit.  you have wasted every inch of your body sleeping with irresponsible men and you're here looking to be accepted for the dustbin you are.

love kor rove ni.  anu ofia
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by MissyB1(m): 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2008
Who is vexing my Ruby?? angry angry angry
Baby . . . whose asss am I kicking?
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by RubyPearl: 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2008
superstan:

miss subliterate simpleton. all talk no brain cells.

go hang yourself if my opinion makes you cringe.
Why would I hang myself? E don reach that level?
If this is a cry for help, let us know o.
Dnt hang yourself o. . . .wait, on the other hand. . . . lipsrsealed

superstan:

now i am convinced you are not educated.
oh well, I was trying to spear you. . , but if you want it clearly put
"EVEN IF "INTELLIGENT" SH.ITS ON YOUR HEAD, YOU'LL STILL THINK IT'S "I don't believe it's butter". . . .so what's new? wink

superstan:

i said people who value their fathers don't say men are useless.
And am I to assume you don't value your parents?
Your view about women is enough to make you puke on yourself smiley
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by H2O2: 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2008
if a woman hides something that big from me she is ashamed of her child.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by magentam(f): 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2008
ANY GUY WHO WANTS A LADY TO DATE HIM WITH KIDS AND DOESN'T WANT A LADY WITH A KID IS PLAIN DUMB! H202, Take note!
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by RubyPearl: 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

if a woman hides something that big from me she is ashamed of her child.
More like she fears your rxn.
means she does not trust you enough to be okay with it
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by RubyPearl: 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2008
Missy B:

Who is vexing my Ruby?? angry angry angry
Baby . . . whose asss am I kicking?
No mind the boy jare.

How far? kiss
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by kaypumpin2(m): 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2008
superstan:

i will stroll out of it with ease.

the sudden realisation is fraud on it's own. why didn't she tell me she has a love child for another man.

i don't love with my eyes closed. if i do, i would be loving miss sub-literate simpleton(rubypearl).

Guess you see life in black and white then.A lot of relationships have revelations everyday,but seems yo have your all mapped out already and nothing/no one can rock your boat.Maybe i should learn few tricks in open eye love from you.

But seriously bro,i still insist,in this life, NEVER SAY NEVER,it's really what makes life mysterious and tick
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by magentam(f): 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2008
@H202

You are an apology for a man. Who needs your acceptance, Me?, in ya dreams. KOLOMENTAL. Foooool!
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by H2O2: 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2008
magentam you are an irrational baboon.

i don't have kids yet  she is only 2 months pregnant lmao
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by H2O2: 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2008
what dumb ass excuse is that? my reaction my ass

my reaction now , my reaction later
you shouldn't be dating him if he won't accept your child - no point hiding it
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by superstan(m): 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2008
RubyPearl:

Why would I hang myself? E don reach that level?
If this is a cry for help, let us know o.
Dnt hang yourself o. . . .wait, on the other hand. . . . lipsrsealed

u might hang yourself cos u sound daft and sad all the same.

uneducated women like u assume anyone who does not agree with u is a liar.

if u disagree with me, does that make me a liar in your village? i pity the man that marries you.

oh well, I was trying to spear [/b]you. . ,  but if ou want it clearly put
"EVEN IF "INTELLIGENT" SH.ITS ON YOUR HEAD, YOU'LL STILL THINK IT'S "I don't believe it's butter". . . .so what's new? wink

trying to [b]spear
me or spare me?? what a shame!!

i think i have proven you are uneducated.

another nairetard. grin

And am I to assume you don't value your parents?
Your view about women is enough to make you puke on yourself  smiley

i did not scold men or women generally.

coming on a forum to say men are useless is irresponsible.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by H2O2: 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2008
magentam, you are a disgrace to womanhood.  i don't blame those yoruba men for treating you like sperm-holder
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by H2O2: 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2008
it is a shame when people are persecuted for having different opinions. different does not mean bad.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by jgirl3: 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

what dumb ass excuse is that? my reaction my ass

my reaction now , my reaction later
you shouldn't be dating him if he won't accept your child - no point hiding it
Well she's studying the guy to see what will happen. Why should love be based on such minor developments? If you love her and you're going to start a family with her, you have a base.

H2O2:

magentam, you are a disgrace to womanhood. i don't blame those yoruba men for treating you like sperm-holder
Chei!

Ruby and H2, abeg e don do. Leave these people alone.
Re: Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child by ztyle(m): 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2008
@poster na bad thinq?

(1) (2) (3) (4)

He Wants Me Back But I Feel He Wont Trust Me Again / M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help / They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.