Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? (3018 Views)

Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) / Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 01, 2008
Superstan take am easy why not just bone everything.though its kinda fun but its gettin to personal.hope you this dissing all started from another thread.
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by jgirl3: 1:10am On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

Ode, chit chit chattering trashy stuff ryt there! grin cheesy

Jealousy plenty for nairaland, just as much as there are lunatics, nollywood originated threads and imbeciles!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
LOL! Imagine. A guy is seeking for you. You must feel like the sexiest guy on NL now! LOL!
Who's jealous? Brash, you don miss road. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by KarmaMod(f): 1:11am On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

You are a bloody liar, this is some nollywood and i aint believing you one bit! angry

Is it really hard to believe?  
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by RubyPearl: 1:11am On Dec 01, 2008
Abeg, let the guy keep displaying how much he was "educated" grin grin
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by superstan(m): 1:12am On Dec 01, 2008
pc guru:

Superstan take am easy why not just bone everything.though its kind of fun but its gettin to personal.hope you this dissing all started from another thread.

i am easy going. i only came here to reply a thread when the dingbat threw stones at me.
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by MrCrackles(m): 1:12am On Dec 01, 2008
KarmaMod:

Is it really hard to believe?  

Yes it is! grin i would shock ur mouth with asaro naw!

j-girl:

LOL! Imagine. A guy is seeking for you. You must feel like the sexiest guy on NL now! LOL!
Who's jealous? Brash, you don miss road.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok i dont wanna be part of thread thrashing, so lets stop

All this joke thing is starting to creep outta proportion

Now behave! grin
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by RubyPearl: 1:13am On Dec 01, 2008
superstan:

i am easy going. i only came here to reply a thread when the dingbat threw stones at me.
and you replied like a dingbat and took it personal. lie lie boy grin grin
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by mrghost: 1:14am On Dec 01, 2008
@Stan and Ruby
wanna fight?

I guess you are not fighting over a lady?
hnnnnnn
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by MissyB1(m): 1:15am On Dec 01, 2008
mrghost:

@Stan and Ruby
want to fight?

I guess you are not fighting over a lady?
hnnnnnn
Don't know about Stan but I know
Ruby is fighting over me. grin grin grin
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 01, 2008
Superstan rubypearl the fact that your opinions and views differ doesnt make u guys enemies it just shows the concept of individuality.it doesnt mean either of you are wrongs its just personal opinions.
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 01, 2008
I don blow gunshot see wetin una don cause.
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by jgirl3: 1:17am On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

Ok i don't want to be part of thread thrashing, so lets stop

All this joke thing is starting to creep out of proportion

Now behave!
grin
Is that a word? Sorry it does not exist in my dictionary. cheesy cheesy

Ruby, leave this guy alone.
Stan, leave ruby alone.
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by Sauron1: 1:17am On Dec 01, 2008

Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This?

I expect my gurlfriend to FIGHT for me. . . .
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by RubyPearl: 1:17am On Dec 01, 2008
pc guru:

Superstan rubypearl the fact that your opinions and views differ doesnt make u guys enemies it just shows the concept of individuality.it doesnt mean either of you are wrongs its just personal opinions.
yes o. . . .you're right.
It does not matter if we're both right or wrong or if superstan continues to lie smiley

Missy B:

Don't know about Stan but I know
Ruby is fighting over me. grin grin grin
you got that right cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by tope2000(f): 1:20am On Dec 01, 2008
~Sauron~:

Because . . . . . . . . . . . undecided
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by mrghost: 1:21am On Dec 01, 2008
@stan and ruby

can you just imagine yourself?

the lady you are fighting over is laughing at you.

@house
can you fight over a lady like this?
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by RubyPearl: 1:21am On Dec 01, 2008
mrghost:

@stan and ruby

grin grin grin grin tope, get your man grin grin grin
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by tope2000(f): 1:22am On Dec 01, 2008
RubyPearl:

grin grin grin grin tope, get your man grin grin grin

Buahahahahahahaha
Where is he? who is he tongue
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by Sauron1: 1:24am On Dec 01, 2008
tope2000:

Because . . . . . . . . . . . undecided

Because i should be PRICELESS to her.
If a pickpocket tries to steal your wallet or chain, you would surely FIGHT for it.
How much more the guy u intend to spend the rest of your life with??
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by RubyPearl: 1:24am On Dec 01, 2008
tope2000:

Buahahahahahahaha
Where is he? who is he tongue
I see 5 of them. . . .
but damn, you dey deny mrghost in from of him? shocked shocked

Mrghost, she no dey fight for you o grin grin
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by MissyB1(m): 1:24am On Dec 01, 2008
mrghost:

@stan and ruby

@house
can you fight over a lady like this?
Yes I'm laughing at 'em jare!! grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
House answer . . . Can you fight over me like this? tongue grin
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by jgirl3: 1:25am On Dec 01, 2008
Missy B:

Yes I'm laughing at 'em jare!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'll fight over her o! She's my Right-hand olofofo woman.
Without her no gist. grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by HRhotness(f): 1:25am On Dec 01, 2008
~Sauron~:

ofcourse u wld. . . those r d kinds of girls u roll with, ghetto hoochies  tongue

@ post

for two girls to fight in such a manner only shows how fragile their friendship was. . . there were prbly deep rooted insecurites and envy present b4 d guy came along. . . he just provided a reason for them to scratche each others eyes out. I can let myself get so low
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by Sauron1: 1:26am On Dec 01, 2008
HR.hotness:

ofcourse u would. . . those r d kinds of girls u roll with, ghetto hoochies  tongue

You are very stupid!!
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 01, 2008
"Make love not war" john lenon
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by tope2000(f): 1:27am On Dec 01, 2008
RubyPearl:

I see 5 of them. . . .
but damn, you dey deny mrghost in from of him? shocked shocked

Mrghost, she no dey fight for you o grin grin

Pls mrGhost is way outta the league grin

~Sauron~:

Because i should be PRICELESS to her.
If a pickpocket tries to steal your wallet or chain, you would surely FIGHT for it.
How much more the guy u intend to spend the rest of your life with??

Hmmmmmmmmmm . . . . . . . . if the guy is cheating on me with another girl
I will not, never fight for that kind of a guy
but if some babe is tryin to steal him from me by tryin to seduce him or wateva, then i will fight wink
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by RubyPearl: 1:27am On Dec 01, 2008
Missy B:

Yes I'm laughing at 'em jare!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
of ocurse na.
who else will I fight over if not you? grin cheesy grin
You're my sunshine, my buttercup, my suga cheesy grin cheesy tongue

j-girl, back off angry angry grin
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by HRhotness(f): 1:28am On Dec 01, 2008
~Sauron~:

You are very stupid!!

I touched a nerve didnt I?  grin grin grin . . . thats what d truth does to u
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by MissyB1(m): 1:29am On Dec 01, 2008
j-girl:

I'll fight over her o! She's my Right-hand olofofo woman.
Without her no gist.  grin grin grin grin
You'll have me to contend with!!
That gurl is legally married to me. tongue grin

[size=2pt]I don't want to believe anutha fight is 'bout taking place. embarassed[/size]
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by RubyPearl: 1:29am On Dec 01, 2008
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! another fight?

tope2000:

please mrGhost is way out of the league grin
damnnnnnnnnnnn!!! is the bottle of meanness being passed around? shocked shocked

superstanley baby, see wetin you dey cause? angry angry
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by MissyB1(m): 1:30am On Dec 01, 2008
RubyPearl:

of ocurse na.
who else will I fight over if not you? grin cheesy grin
You're my sunshine, my buttercup, my suga cheesy grin cheesy tongue

j-girl, back off angry angry grin
I knew no one could take you from me. grin
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by Sauron1: 1:30am On Dec 01, 2008
tope2000:

Hmmmmmmmmmm . . . . . . . . if the guy is cheating on me with another girl
I will not, never fight for that kind of a guy
but if some babe is tryin to steal him from me by tryin to seduce him or whatever, then i will fight wink

This is why u are the best!!!
A woman that knows the value of her man is an ideal woman.

HR.hotness:

I touched a nerve didnt I?  grin grin grin . . . thats what d truth does to u

Touched a nerve?? U can't get close to me even if u try let alone touch a nerve.
I just get antsy when people reply stupidly without any mother wit or horse sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? / Photo:::hidden Beauty Discovered With 4dcamera,since 45ad,caught Pic!! Tke A Lok / What Is Your Defination Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.