Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? (3009 Views)

Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) / Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by mrghost: 12:29am On Dec 01, 2008
Hello guys, you won’t believe what I just saw.
I was outside this bar, and there were these two girls arguing with each other.
I guess they used to be best friends or something, and one of them stole the other girl’s boyfriend.
“All of a sudden, one of them grabs the other by the hair and DRAGS her down to the ground!
“And they’re on the ground clawing at each other and slamming their heads into the concrete, and the guy they’re fighting over is standing there with his friends LAUGHING at them,
like it’s sooooo cool that he has two girls fighting over them.
“Can you believe that?”

Yeah, I’m a real cold-hearted BASTARD, aren’t I?
Actually, I’m curious, would you ever fight over a guy like that?
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 01, 2008
No bloody way.

Fight over a guy and in such a manner? It can never happen.

The guy is not even worth it considering the fact that he was laughing with his friends about it, just a free show to him, what kind of guy is that?

Arrant nonsense
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by superstan(m): 12:45am On Dec 01, 2008
mrghost:

Yeah, I’m a real cold-hearted BASTARD, aren’t I?
Actually, I’m curious, would you ever fight over a guy like that?

let's get something straight here.

when two girls fight, they are not always fighting for a guy.

onlookers easily conclude they are but it's not always the case.

you are with your woman, a thug comes along and tries to mishandle her beside you.

you challenge him, and he slaps you. that is an assault or you can also see it as bullying.

if u strike back, you are doing so in self defence. does that mean you are fighting over a woman??
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by chika98: 12:49am On Dec 01, 2008
Some women no get shame sha
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by RubyPearl: 12:50am On Dec 01, 2008
What does this lil boy know? undecided

Continue to spill your lies about grin grin

superstan:

let's get something straight here.

when two girls fight, they are not always fighting for a guy.

onlookers easily conclude they are but it's not always the case.

you are with your woman, a thug comes along and tries to mishandle her beside you.

you challenge him, and he slaps you. that is an assault or you can also see it as bullying.

if u strike back, you are doing so in self defence. does that mean you are fighting over a woman??
Obviously, the poster made it clear that the girl stole the other girl's friend.

educated my ass!
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by RubyPearl: 12:51am On Dec 01, 2008
@post
The two girls no get shame.
Like WDH? embarrassing undecided
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by KarmaMod(f): 12:53am On Dec 01, 2008
Toyin why would you start the shit here too?

You'll see when you're the one that ends up banned instead.

the mods cant keep locking every bloody thread cos of you two
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by superstan(m): 12:56am On Dec 01, 2008
RubyPearl:

What does this little boy know? undecided

miss sub-literate is here again to hurl more gibberish.

don't u give up?

Continue to spill your lies about  grin grin

bad upbringing coupled with self-stupidity. grin

Obviously, the poster made it clear that the girl stole the other girl's friend.

"I guess they used to be best friends or something, and one of them stole the other girl's boyfriend". from mrghost

as u can see, the poster said he guessed. it's an assumption. he does not know the full story.

rubypearl's comprehension skills are distorted. did you suffer from mumps as a child?

educated my ass!

are u jealous? mrs her royal daftness!!
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by RubyPearl: 12:57am On Dec 01, 2008
superstan:

miss sub-literate is here again to hurl more gibberish.

don't u give up?

bad upbringing coupled with self-stupidity. grin

"I guess they used to be best friends or something, and one of them stole the other girl's boyfriend".

as u can see, the poster said he guessed. it's an assumption. he does not know the full story.

rubypearl's comprehension skills are distorted. did you suffer from mumps as a child?

are u jealous? mrs her royal daftness!!
Like I said, you're indeed educated. . . , continue sipping your bottle of ignorance tongue If it taste good to you, no problem wink
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by MrCrackles(m): 12:57am On Dec 01, 2008
Toyin can you behave yourself, you naughty girl! cool

POSTER

You are a bloody liar, this is some nollywood and i aint believing you one bit! angry
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by tope2000(f): 12:57am On Dec 01, 2008
Supertan and Ruby can you pls stop it angry
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by RubyPearl: 12:58am On Dec 01, 2008
Imagine the boy bitching because they told him the truth. shior.
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by jgirl3: 12:58am On Dec 01, 2008
I can't even fight with another girl over a guy under any circumstance.
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by superstan(m): 12:59am On Dec 01, 2008
RubyPearl:

Like I said, you're indeed educated. . . , continue sipping your bottle of ignorance tongue If it taste good to you, no problem wink

are u on heat?

find someone else, i am way above your league.
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by MissyB1(m): 12:59am On Dec 01, 2008
tope2000:

Supertan and Ruby can you please stop it angry
Seconded!!!
Stan . . . Why don't you give it a rest?
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by MissyB1(m): 1:00am On Dec 01, 2008
RubyPearl:

Imagine the boy bitching because they told him the truth. shior.
[size=50pt]Ruby . . . . Let this slide!!! angry angry[/size]
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by RubyPearl: 1:01am On Dec 01, 2008
superstan:

are u on heat?

find someone else, i am way above your league.
Is your bottle not empty yet? undecided
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by RubyPearl: 1:01am On Dec 01, 2008
Ok, am sorry, am done replying the dog boy smiley
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by chika98: 1:02am On Dec 01, 2008
lol. NL sef.
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by MissyB1(m): 1:03am On Dec 01, 2008
RubyPearl:

Ok, am sorry, am done replying the boy  smiley
That's better!! smiley
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by MrCrackles(m): 1:03am On Dec 01, 2008
j-girl:

I can't even fight with another girl over a guy under any circumstance.

But you are stalking bluespice over me, watzup wit dat?! tongue
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by tope2000(f): 1:03am On Dec 01, 2008
@topic
No i cant fight over a guy, sorry.
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by superstan(m): 1:04am On Dec 01, 2008
RubyPearl:

Is your bottle not empty yet? undecided

why should it empty? i can fire all night.

for the sake of peace, i will let u breathe.
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by RubyPearl: 1:06am On Dec 01, 2008
superstan:

why should it empty? i can fire all night.

oh shut up.
ofcourse you can fire all not. . . .and I thought women were the one with uncontrollable hormones.
Who said men are not better at it? smiley
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by MissyB1(m): 1:06am On Dec 01, 2008
superstan:

That's better. smiley

[size=1pt]Ruby you dare not reply again else I'm putting this on my News tomorrow!![/size]
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by jgirl3: 1:06am On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

But you are stalking bluespice over me, watzup wit that?! tongue
Bluespice is my homegirl. Dude, I don't want you. I have not even given you that impression. Bacterium on the other hand will fight bluespice for you. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by RubyPearl: 1:07am On Dec 01, 2008
j-girl:

Bluespice is my homegirl. Dude, I don't want you. I have not even given you that impression. Bacterium on the other hand will fight bluespice for you. grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by tope2000(f): 1:07am On Dec 01, 2008
j-girl:

Lmao
Yeah brash the dude is after ur butt grin grin
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by superstan(m): 1:07am On Dec 01, 2008
RubyPearl:

oh shut up.
ofcourse you can fire all not. . . .and I thought women were the one with uncontrollable hormones.
Who said men are not better at it? smiley

were u abused as a child?

confess, i can get help for your greasy ass.
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by MrCrackles(m): 1:08am On Dec 01, 2008
j-girl:

Bluespice is my homegirl. Dude, I don't want you. I have not even given you that impression. Bacterium on the other hand will fight bluespice for you.   grin grin grin grin grin

Ode, chit chit chattering trashy stuff ryt there! grin cheesy

Jealousy plenty for nairaland, just as much as there are lunatics, nollywood originated threads and imbeciles!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by RubyPearl: 1:09am On Dec 01, 2008
superstan:

sigh, I told you. . . .the your mama, your childhood joke is really old.

Lame. . . .am sure your "knowledge" can think of something better. kiss
Re: Would You Ever Fight Over A Guy Like This? by MrCrackles(m): 1:10am On Dec 01, 2008
superstan:

Get a grip son and stop all these natty jumbo mumbos!!

If you guys want to fight, can you go and create a new thread, there is a new section called FIGHT area!! grin grin grin

We don't want to hear none of them greasy as.s shi.t! cheesy

Seriously dude, stop, abeg!!

RUBY
For flipping f.cuk sake, shut up! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Think Say I Be Mugu? / She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? / Is It Wrong To Harbour A Female Colleague In Ur Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.