Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones (6668 Views)

Complaint To The Seun And The Political Mods Of NL - Cramjones / Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter / What Could Have Earned These Army Officer This Kind Of Punishment? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Lol at thread! grin grin

Abeg I have better things to do this morning . Make una no dey spam my mentions biko!

Ndi ara!!!!

unfollows thread
Lool,. Like sucking cramjones dick?? Huh!!

8 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by omenka(m): 11:28am On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
Mr. Cramjones why are you hell-bent on giving APC a bad name? When did Buhari campaign team pay you? Why are you trying to paint Buhari as someone who uses funds donated by patriotic Nigerians to pay trolls? Why are you denigrating APC and Buhari? You are a shameless liar and it is high time the progressives see to your covert mission on nairaland. Tell whoever sent you that your mission is an exercise in futility.

Btw: you haven't promoted any APC article here since you joined pdp as ffk. Get a life.... Troll
I deliberately abstained from commenting on this thread but just had to on seeing that you stopped by.

The op in my opinion had since lost his relevance on this forum after he was banned sometime back before the "Tsunami" that ravaged the forum. All I see him doing right now is out of desperation to salvage what is left of his popularity and reputation (if you will). Appear as controversial as possible to keep the spotlights on you. Celebrities do that all the time. (Not saying he's a celeb tho)

None of his threads lately has been as popular as those he used to create when he newly joined the forum. I bet he'd be sniggering wherever he is, satisfied that the thread has covered three pages and counting (what I didn't wanna contribute to).

Imagine what a show of shame his videos on the revelation of whom he is were. I think there were the last straws that broke the camel's back.

I have nothing personal against him, but I think he's trying too damn hard.

By the way, I don't think this dude has ever had up to 500k in his bank acc.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by rozayx5(m): 11:28am On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista sold his soul since
i can see APC goats crying already grin cheesy

hurricaneChris:

Believe me, you would do better that most police detectives presently working for NPF.

I have always suspected that these APC Nairaland guys belong to a highly organized syndicate!

I gave up on barcanista the day he defended Buhari for jailing Fela.
That dude swore that Fela was corrupt because some dollars were seen on him.

I realized that day he's actually been paid to promote buhari here.

Goodluck to them in their "patriotic" duties.

10 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by iconize(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Lol at thread! grin grin

Abeg I have better things to do this morning. Make una no dey spam my mentions biko!

Ndi ara!!!!

unfollows thread

Hey woman, start speaking up. What's your pay for the thwarting, vacuous gibberish you always vomit on here? undecided

Perhaps you get paid in kind. I remember the story - of your numerous emails to cramjones. undecided undecided

Cc:
Barcanista
Phockphockman

Y'all should bring your moronic asses here at once.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by idumuose(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
oh Baby and you believe the OP? Well I am not surprise by the responses of you Jonathanians. I don't have to explain to you what I do off nl or who I hookup with but all attempt by you guys to tarnish my reputation is Dead upon arrival.
I know you are trying all you can to exonerate yourself from this scam without success.How much have been paid since you joined APC? You all have been BUSTED.grin gringrin

9 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 30, 2014
mhizenugu:
Lool,. Like sucking cramjones dick?? Huh!!
Yes Banega Yes!!
Kindly excuse me please.

1 Like

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Ishilove: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2014
Nairaland is a forum for exchanging ideas and information, and not for propaganda of ANY form, or for ANY political party.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Robert Mugabe Tops As The Most Educated President In The World... / Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? / Lagos Ready To Drive Your Passion, Sanwo-Olu Tells Young CEOs In Tech Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.