Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones (6664 Views)

Complaint To The Seun And The Political Mods Of NL - Cramjones / Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter / What Could Have Earned These Army Officer This Kind Of Punishment? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by papaejima1: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2014
cramjones:
I am proud to say that I have earned over $150,000 for publicizing APC on this forum. It is a small part of my job, and I am proud of it. Remember to keep donating to the Buhari Campaign organization. A good example of what we use such monies for, asides the TV ads, is pay for articles I promote here on this forum. Together we shall make him oust cluelessness from the sit of power!

Otueke by road will be the destiny of the man in Aso Rock. Enough of the endless bloodbath, enough of the kidnappings, enough of the extreme poverty, enough! Enough! Let's do this for a better stronger and progressive Nigeria!

-CramJones
Quoting so that you cant edit and deny the story in future

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Truckpusher(m): 10:48am On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
Mr. Cramjones why are you hell-bent on giving APC a bad name? When did Buhari campaign team pay you? Why are you trying to paint Buhari as someone who uses funds donated by patriotic Nigerians to pay trolls? Why are you denigrating APC and Buhari? You are a shameless liar and it is high time the progressives see to your covert mission on nairaland. Tell whoever sent you that your mission is an exercise in futility.

Btw: you haven't promoted any APC article here since you joined pdp as ffk. Get a life.... Troll
You see your life?

6 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2014
Clerverly:

Ishilove, Obinoscopy and Seun! If this guy is not given a lenthy ban, then I will react going forward!

Enough said!

Guy abeg forget those Jonathanians that you are mentioning. That brownie is of course a confused nincompoop trying to get legitimacy by climbing the back of the progressives. It is very obvious, ignore him

1 Like

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by biafranqueen: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
Not just to discredit APC but to specifically discredit General Muhammadu Buhari. I have always been saying that FFK/CJ is 100% Jonathanian but with different modus operandi
See how it dey pain belly chai so you people only get food and phone cards occasional hook up with co-workers while others are creating retirement funds. Should not have sold out for so cheap embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by biafranqueen: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2014
donphilopus:
I'm perplexed that some people here seem to be taking this OP and this thread seriously. We all know you're enjoined by PDP to come here and discredit and denigrate APC. Your plans won't work because it's already dead on arrival. Are you also aware that $150,000 is N26,765,100?! You'd be paid that amount for trolling?! Bros, fear God na!

Most people supporting APC here on Nairaland/all over the world are doing so because they're tired of this nonperforming and clueless Government and they want CHANGE, unlike their PDP Counterparts who do that for money!
You people have been played cheap.
The Cheap Sheep grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
You see your life?
na this kind propaganda wey pdp trolls de like. Sadly, it is dead on arrival
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2014
donphilopus:

Bros, the guy na just one big liar. It's now obvious that the guy is FFK or one of his allies!
Na today you knw? I have always known this since Adam and even confronted him few times. CJ is FFK
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Igrigrigun: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2014
gramci:

See who's talking, another paid goon

#hypocrite

okeke calm down
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by hugoart(m): 10:53am On Nov 30, 2014
Whatever it is.

I'm increasing my donation from N5,000 to N20,000.

Keep being paid $150,000 to antagonize Buhari.
It means he's the man to clean up Nigeria.

I support Buhari for a better country.

I don't need to get paid to perform my patriotic duty.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2014
Clerverly:

That is Femi Fani Kayode, if you don't know! I am very surprised you guys don't know.

No wonder.

1 Like

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by sarutobie(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2014
brownlord1:

The phoolish senseless apc idiat machine again, one of your own had just confessed and all you can do is call him jonathannanian? On foools will believe you guys are not paid

I remember a thread your leader Gbawe, said he will organize a meeting of progressthieves.that are residing in lagos, who does? He Gbawe have so much money that he will book a flight from wherever he is and organize an event without any financial aid from politicians, the apc women leader berem was present in atikuk's media chat, was that for free how did she get invitation?

Few weeks ago, the same person boasted she just took flight for the first time ( this is not to despise her ) but she said she took the flight courtesy of a nairalander, the flight was lagos to abuja, I may be wrong,another political gathering.

Now why I agree pdp may also have hired trolls here, but you apc seem to be better organize, you meet offline, have a whatsapp/bbm group where you meet, I also read when you guys refer to emails you sent to each other, hey, you mean you do all of that for patriotism?

You had better stfu if you got nothing to say my friend, I knew all along you guys are paid agent, so this is no surprise
oh! didn't even see this post before making my comment. thought I was the only one who rembered the thread the moniker "berem" opened and confessed that brown envelopes changed hands at atiku's meeting (though she swore she didn't get any parcel)..

1 Like

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by BrokenTV: 10:55am On Nov 30, 2014
Udehpaschal1:
Wow! Crimejones have earned $150,000! ... Berem and barcanista, how much have both of you earned combined??

.cramjones, stop telling lies to woo most of our unemployed youths here so they'll support APC thinking they'll get paid......
You have no shame. Telling lies on a Sunday morning! Tufiakwa!
You don bust the mudafucker open on his sinister motive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by vivalavida(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2014
brownlord1:

The phoolish senseless apc idiat machine again, one of your own had just confessed and all you can do is call him jonathannanian? On foools will believe you guys are not paid

I remember a thread your leader Gbawe, said he will organize a meeting of progressthieves.that are residing in lagos, who does? He Gbawe have so much money that he will book a flight from wherever he is and organize an event without any financial aid from politicians, the apc women leader berem was present in atikuk's media chat, was that for free how did she get invitation?

Few weeks ago, the same person boasted she just took flight for the first time ( this is not to despise her ) but she said she took the flight courtesy of a nairalander, the flight was lagos to abuja, I may be wrong,another political gathering.

Now why I agree pdp may also have hired trolls here, but you apc seem to be better organize, you meet offline, have a whatsapp/bbm group where you meet, I also read when you guys refer to emails you sent to each other, hey, you mean you do all of that for patriotism?

You had better stfu if you got nothing to say my friend, I knew all along you guys are paid agent, so this is no surprise

Spot on
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2014
biafranqueen:
See how it dey pain belly chai so you people only get food and phone cards occasional hook up with co-workers while others are creating retirement funds. Should not have sold out for so cheap embarassed
oh Baby and you believe the OP? Well I am not surprise by the responses of you Jonathanians. I don't have to explain to you what I do off nl or who I hookup with but all attempt by you guys to tarnish my reputation is Dead upon arrival.
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by hugoart(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2014
You want to know more about Cramjones, check his history on his profile.

He's pro-PDP and opens pro-PDP useless threads such as this.

Mtcheeeewwwww.

I'm OUT!

I prefer Truckpusher,he's stu.pid but he doesn't get paid to be stu.pid.

1 Like

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by hugoart(m): 11:03am On Nov 30, 2014
Mods,let's close such a retrogressive thread.
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by hugoart(m): 11:05am On Nov 30, 2014
Cramjones is oLIESa Metuh on steroids,lying to beat lie-detector. grin grin grin
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Truckpusher(m): 11:07am On Nov 30, 2014
hugoart:
You want to know more about Cramjones, check his history on his profile.

He's pro-PDP and opens pro-PDP useless threads such as this.

Mtcheeeewwwww.

I'm OUT!

I prefer Truckpusher,he's stu.pid but he doesn't get paid to be stu.pid.
You can make your comments without having to insult my personality.It is not that I'm afraid of your insults ,of course you knew how I carpeted your fellow APC e-rats when they started that insult thingy with me.
So,quietly say what you want without your insults but if you think that you're are not civilized enough to tow this line of friendly advice from me ,then bring it on but do not cry like Omenka and co when the missiles starts flying....I have said mine .

2 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by BrokenTV: 11:13am On Nov 30, 2014
Clerverly:

That is Femi Fani Kayode, if you don't know! I am very surprised you guys don't know.
I can't stop laughing at this thread this guy have busted you all wide in the open, and you are all using all manner of tactics to exonerate yourselves.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Truckpusher(m): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2014
hugoart:
I was praising your stupid.ity,no insult.
You're stu.pid but you're not paid to be stu.pid is no insult.It's worship to your personality.
Calling you a pdp e-devil saTAN is no insult.
And stop crying.
I guess you made your intentions clear that you want to go down this lane.

Alright then,be my guest and enjoy your new found status while it lasts - because I'm about to make your miserable life even more miserable. tongue
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by BrokenTV: 11:16am On Nov 30, 2014
JACKBAUERESS what you take on this thread by Crackjones.
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by folawiyoma(m): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2014
Clerverly:

Ishilove, Obinoscopy and Seun! If this guy is not given a lenthy ban, then I will react going forward!

Enough said!

For what? Saying the truth. Fear God
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by BrokenTV: 11:19am On Nov 30, 2014
This thread go sweet die8) grin
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2014
Lol at thread! grin grin

Abeg I have better things to do this morning. Make una no dey spam my mentions biko!

Ndi ara!!!!

unfollows thread
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2014
Of cause they should be able to spend money if they cant spend police,solders,SSS
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by hugoart(m): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2014
By far,the best thread today on NL politics showing pdp janja.weed devilish e-saTAN intentions clearly.
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by armadeo(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2014
[quote author=cramjones post=28462456][/quote]

I am apolitical. However I have always associated you with APC. I believed it was due to your sincere conviction on the need to change power. You have biw convined us that the reason you support APC is for stomach infrastructure.

It is disappointing.
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by iconize(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2014
Why are peeps attacking this drug-crazed mooron for speaking the truth? undecided

Politicians in Nigeria pay youths to defend them and peddle propagandas online. This is no news, folks - so why the excitement?
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2014
olatunji21:
U av earned $150K, and u promised to help Djdola, when u where called upon u ran away...

Every millionaire here in Nairaland is struggling to eat, then the self acclaimed billionaires are doing minimal jobs, hey! its a faceless forum so even a tout is a pastor here, a chronic fornicator is a virgin here, so shine your eyes. you don't expect someone struggling to eat to help another person .
@ topic dream on.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo / EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.