Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

PS4 Games Exchange - Gaming (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Games Exchange (756140 Views)

Pc Games Exchange In Ekpoma / PS4 Games Swap / List Of Already Released Ps4 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by OtunbaBlack(m): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2021
ShopNextDoor:
If anything, brute spoiled the digital games Installation business for honest guys.
Now, when people see online/offline game package, they think brute, they think scam.

Thank you, brute

His new monicker is brutee. How far come carry this uncharted na.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by becky39000(m): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2021
sod09:
What's freebasic
cheesy cheesy cheesy Clown!!!
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2021
becky39000:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Clown!!!
Ain't you czark shocked shocked
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by becky39000(m): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2021
OtunbaBlack:

Yee! This too much mam. Calm down mam please..
Not really angry, just trying to get on the guys nerve jare!!! & I no mam lol!!! I'm a guy grin
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by OtunbaBlack(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2021
becky39000:

Not really angry, just trying to get on the guys nerve jare!!!
& I no mam lol!!!
I'm a guy grin

Ha!. Wahala And your name is Becky?.... You identify as a lady bro? I mean its OK if you are. I'm not homophobic whatsoever
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by becky39000(m): 11:33am On Jan 28, 2021
OtunbaBlack:

Ha!. Wahala And your name is Becky?.... You identify as a lady bro? I mean its OK if you are. I'm not homophobic whatsoever

??!
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2021
becky39000:

Not really angry, just trying to get on the guys nerve jare!!!
& I no mam lol!!!
I'm a guy grin

TF been wanking to a dude all these while cry
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by becky39000(m): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2021
typicalgamer:

TF been wanking to a dude all these while cry
Lol!!! shocked
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
becky39000:

Lol!!! shocked

Wtf? undecided
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

Honestly, I wish I could meet you all face to face to determine if your brain power is like this real life.

Brute was selling full accounts for cheap, encouraging customers to go both offline and online whenever they want. At the early stage, he even claimed you can share same account with friends. The accounts start locking, he stops responding to dissatisfied customers etc

How is that exactly the same as someone offering an offline account that does not permit you to go online? How?
its the same cos no one here attacked brute for accounts locking, no one attacked brute for selling CHEAP accounts , brute was simply attacked for selling ACCOUNTS .. the topic here then was people should go the CD route and not buy accounts because that’s just like renting a game temporarily and once you loose Acesss to that account the game is gone ..

Offline, online and all, they are all selling accounts ... I’m not attacking you nor brute , but no having double standards...

Brute has his fault cos he misled people at first into going online and also his aggressive attitude

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
elvisco44:

I think the difference here is clearly stating offline package.
Maybe if there're rules that nobody should advertise sales of offline accounts /packages.

I agree with you, what is wrong is wrong.

exactly..
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by adagbon101(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Just finished GOW and would love to swap with FIFA 20. If you stay in mushin, ikeja, oshodi environs no P. You can drop your number and will holla back. Thanks
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
ShopNextDoor:
Brute did not get into trouble for selling digital accounts for cheap or expensive...

He got into trouble because he sold products that failed, after collecting money, and showing no remorse or attempt to refund them.

Whatever you are selling at whatever price, ensure the customer gets what he paid for.
I agree with this , I simply pointed out this whole thread attacked brute even before the whole products failing thing, you inclusive , so now turning around and embracing digital account sells is now accepted once he is gone .. I never patronized brute once , don’t even know the guy or anyone here , just pointing out the double standard in this thread ..

The brute fella na another yeye character sha , cos he ended up being a disappointment to everyone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
fowlyansh181:
its the same cos no one here attacked brute for accounts locking, no one attacked brute for selling CHEAP accounts , brute was simply attacked for selling ACCOUNTS .. the topic here then was people should go the CD route and not buy accounts because that’s just like renting a game temporarily and once you loose Acesss to that account the game is gone ..

Offline, online and all, they are all selling accounts ... I’m not attacking you nor brute , but no having double standards...

Brute has his fault cos he misled people at first into going online and also his aggressive attitude

Well, maybe you did, but I never attacked anyone for going digital or CD. If anything, I have always had both CDs and digital, long before brutee started his business.

Why would I want to force anyone to go CD or digital anyway? How is it my business?

Na wah o! Wahala really dey this country. So, some of you are the ones telling people what they ought to do with their PS4 and money?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
fowlyansh181:
I agree with this , I simply pointed out this whole thread attacked brute even before the whole products failing thing, you inclusive , so now turning around and embracing digital account sells is now accepted once he is gone .. I never patronized brute once , don’t even know the guy or anyone here , just pointing out the double standard in this thread ..

The brute fella na another yeye character sha , cos he ended up being a disappointment to everyone.

Go and read my comments again, I never attacked him for selling digital games. He was not the first to sell such. I was doing game sharing long before he got his business idea.

I only questioned some of the things he was offering and telling customers they could do because it didn't seem possible. Go check, it's all there
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
ShopNextDoor:
Like I said, I also have Digital accounts for sale. I do not have anything against a business I am into. My accounts are not stolen or hacked. They are not cheap either because no be yahoo money I use buy am.

I don't have a "friend" who gives me the account. I have learnt from past experience that the only way to satisfy your customers is to have complete quality control over the product you are selling to them.

SND #023 Package
FIFA 20
Hitman 2
Metro Exodus
Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain
Batman Arkham Knight

SND #020
PES 19
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition
Hitman: Game of The Year Edition
Battlefield 1

SND #044
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Nitros Oxide Edition
UFC 3

The above are some of the accounts available for sale. They might not blow the mind like Ghost of Tsushima or The Last of Us Part 2, but at least they are honest. The information I'll provide to my customers before taking their money will be honest.

I have other sources of income other than games plus God almighty will never shame me

Go see
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
ShopNextDoor:
Digital games are good if you are a certain type of gamer. Convenient too, because you don't get to be ejecting CDs all the time.

But you can't swap it, reselling is hard and often mean selling your console. You sometimes pay for games you later discover you don't like and no way to resell it. Multiple factors (unreliable source, NEPA, etc) can cause you to lose it if you are not careful. It's not for everyone.

As a retailer, it is best you know your customer so you understand what suits him. After all, customer satisfaction is the most important thing in business.

Please
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

Is digital games really cheaper than CDs? I sell both by the way.
Personally, the gamer in me loves CDs. You buy a used game CD for more money than digital, true. But after you finish playing the game you can swap for another, then another for as long as you don't damage your CDs or lose them.
You can end up playing 10 different games in a year after originally buying just one. You can also resell and recover at least 50% of money spent originally. You can also exchange or gift them to friends and family when you are done. All these makes CDs not as expensive as you might think.

Finally, different strokes for different folks. Not everyone loves having 10-15 games downloaded to their console at a single time. Others do. At the end, you can only play one at a particular time. I don't like playing multiple games simultaneously.

The real hypocrites know themselves. My handle is same. I don't hide behind multiple handles, attacking those who did not dash us free cd
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by fowlyansh181(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

Go and read my comments again, I never attacked him for selling digital games. He was not the first to sell such. I was doing game sharing long before he got his business idea.

I only questioned some of the things he was offering and telling customers they could do because it didn't seem possible. Go check, it's all there
no shaking brother, no need dragging the whole argument further as in the end all everyone is hoping to enjoy here is playing games .. I take back my initial comment.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
Summary is, Brute or brutee or whatever his past handles have been, came offering full account Installation of the latest games (both offline and online) for small money.

Many people rejoiced, the greedy, the cheap and the naive.

Some of us knew it didn't make any sense. How do you purchase the latest games costing 50k upwards, spend money to download it, and offer it for 15k? That wasn't business. That was madness. Imagine someone selling brand new AC Valhalla for 5k now. Madness!

I began to ask questions. Many turned on me, accusing me of trying to protect my cd business, that I am jealous. Other people gave warnings but it fell on deaf ears.

Then the tears started falling. The rest is history.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nawa o
The self acclaimed landlord of this thread they vex sha grin grin
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 4labi1: 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
ShopNextDoor:
Summary is, Brute or brutee or whatever his past handles have been, came offering full account Installation of the latest games (both offline and online) for small money.

Many people rejoiced, the greedy, the cheap and the naive.

Some of us knew it didn't make any sense. How do you purchase the latest games costing 50k upwards, spend money to download it, and offer it for 15k? That wasn't business. That was madness. Imagine someone selling brand new AC Valhalla for 5k now. Madness!

I began to ask questions. Many turned on me, accusing me of trying to protect my cd business, that I am jealous. Other people gave warnings but it fell on deaf ears.

Then the tears started falling. The rest is history.
oga let us hear word biko, what are you saying!!! You are just blasting brute cause he was getting customers. I dnt support brutee ways cause he messed up but how won't the so called gready, cheap and naive customers/people go to him when people like you is selling cds at crazy price wch are fairly used. Biko this trend is meant for exchange of cds not to be reading your rants. So if you don't have cd to market for trade then zip it am tired of this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
sod09:
Nawa o
The self acclaimed landlord of this thread they vex sha grin grin

Kolo man
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
4labi1:
oga let us hear word biko, what are you saying!!! You are just blasting brute cause he was getting customers. I dnt support brutee ways cause he messed up but how won't the so called gready, cheap and naive customers/people go to him when people like you is selling cds at crazy price wch are fairly used. Biko this trend is meant for exchange of cds not to be reading your rants. So if you don't have cd to market for trade then zip it am tired of this.

Yessir, my lord grin
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by crafteck(m): 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
adagbon101:
Just finished GOW and would love to swap with FIFA 20. If you stay in mushin, ikeja, oshodi environs no P. You can drop your number and will holla back. Thanks

Where do you stay
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by crafteck(m): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

Yessir, my lord grin

Do u sell psn at low price
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
crafteck:

Do u sell psn and low price

Oga, take left then follow right... go down... You will see PlayStation store grin

To answer your question sha, NO
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by adagbon101(m): 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
crafteck:

Where do you stay
mushin and you ?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ahh omo

After playing ps5

I don come back naija on PS4 FIFA 20

See the way the pixels they pain my eyesight and it felt laggy omo.

I no fit cry my hunger for the console just die.

Although na fat on 4k tv
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by crafteck(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
adagbon101:
mushin and you ?
Beside vc in papa ajao

Come to think of it, na me first start to install games commercially in nigeria ooo, since ps3 to vita, switch , ps4, ps5
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by adagbon101(m): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
crafteck:

Beside vc in papa ajao

Come to think of it, na me first start to install games commercially in nigeria ooo, since ps3 to vita, switch , ps4, ps5
na my hood be that na, opposite omoleran street. Wetin b the bro, I fit come track you for deer tonight ... Na the building named food and games
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Ephyartz: 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
adagbon101:
Would you like to sell the GOW?

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (740) (Reply)

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.