Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,226 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

PS4 Games Exchange - Gaming (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Games Exchange (756271 Views)

Pc Games Exchange In Ekpoma / PS4 Games Swap / List Of Already Released Ps4 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by adagbon101(m): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ephyartz:
Would you like to sell the GOW?
swap for another game
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Ephyartz: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
adagbon101:
swap for another game

08166081384 let’s chat please
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by adagbon101(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ephyartz:

08166081484 let’s chat please
You not on WhatsApp
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Ephyartz: 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
adagbon101:

You not on WhatsApp
08166081384 apologies
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
crafteck:

Beside vc in papa ajao

Come to think of it, na me first start to install games commercially in nigeria ooo, since ps3 to vita, switch , ps4, ps5

In Nigeria it's debatable,

Sir iyke and Bros bashiruu are into this way longer too.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by elvisco44: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
Abeg who get game to swap with Fifa 19

Or who need am cheesy
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by OtunbaBlack(m): 12:34am On Jan 29, 2021
elvisco44:
Abeg who get game to swap with Fifa 19

Or who need am cheesy

They dash out FIFA 19. Its unfair if you're trying to sell/swap it
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Charles1110(m): 12:36am On Jan 29, 2021
typicalgamer:

Base on boss wey you be,

You fit give everything for free pay waybill money join na

grin grin grin
See this man o
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by crafteck(m): 12:49am On Jan 29, 2021
adagbon101:
na my hood be that na, opposite omoleran street. Wetin b the bro, I fit come track you for deer tonight ... Na the building named food and games

Yep
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by crafteck(m): 12:52am On Jan 29, 2021
typicalgamer:

In Nigeria it's debatable,

Sir iyke and Bros bashiruu are into this way longer too.

Lol....if u have anyone in the market long enough.. Ask them... Na ex gf schoolfees make me do am commercially at d beginning, 28k...from then i discovered 100k daily was doable.. Got consoles from alaba, ikeja, oshodi and outside lag, d work big pass me..
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by elvisco44: 4:59am On Jan 29, 2021
OtunbaBlack:

They dash out FIFA 19. Its unfair if you're trying to sell/swap it

Unfair for my own cd again grin. Do you know if i bought it?
Maybe would have been better if you say its demand is very low.
Something i posted even as joke.

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2021
elvisco44:

Unfair for my own cd again grin. Do you know if i bought it?
Maybe would have been better if you say its demand is very low.
Something i posted even as joke.

Joke not funny grin
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by henrinity(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2021
I have 'unchattered 4' to swap with any adventure related game
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 10:04am On Jan 29, 2021
henrinity:
I have 'unchattered 4' to swap with any adventure related game

Swap with Assassin's Creed Chronicles (3-in-1).

Check it out on YouTube

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by DonPablo007(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2021
Any rdr2 for sale ?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brutee: 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
ShopNextDoor:
If anything, brute spoiled the digital games Installation business for honest guys.
Now, when people see online/offline game package, they think brute, they think scam.

Thank you, brute

Shey you know say thunder go fire you for calling brute a scammer. Did I collect money and refused to deliver? You guys should leave me alone now. What's all these. I'm now too busy to be responding to your messages. You're a bloody hypocrite Mr man. I wish I could see you one on one so you can spit that gibberish to my face

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brutee: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
fowlyansh181:
its the same cos no one here attacked brute for accounts locking, no one attacked brute for selling CHEAP accounts , brute was simply attacked for selling ACCOUNTS .. the topic here then was people should go the CD route and not buy accounts because that’s just like renting a game temporarily and once you loose Acesss to that account the game is gone ..

Offline, online and all, they are all selling accounts ... I’m not attacking you nor brute , but no having double standards...

Brute has his fault cos he misled people at first into going online and also his aggressive attitude

See eehn, the issue with that guy over there is double standards, he's a bloody hypocrite, I've been dealing with people till now who are my customers up till now. Accounts were going online before without issues until SONY did some updates. I've left these guys be na, let everyone move on. But shouting scammer is what I won't tolerate else shalaye go full this thread. That same guy there is also going around advertising games accounts. I don't want to Insult that guy cos if I get his time I go spoil his name reach everywhere oo. I have a very good social media reach. He shouldn't try me, let everyone be on their lane. They said I should stop advertising and I stopped. They should just stop referring to me. Thank you very much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by OtunbaBlack(m): 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Brutee:

Shey you know say thunder go fire you for calling brute a scammer. Did I collect money and refused to deliver? You guys should leave me alone now. What's all these. I'm now too busy to be responding to your messages. You're a bloody hypocrite Mr man. I wish I could see you one on one so you can spit that gibberish to my face

You got beat am if you see am?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brutee: 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

Well, maybe you did, but I never attacked anyone for going digital or CD. If anything, I have always had both CDs and digital, long before brutee started his business.

Why would I want to force anyone to go CD or digital anyway? How is it my business?

Na wah o! Wahala really dey this country. So, some of you are the ones telling people what they ought to do with their PS4 and money?

Double standard kee you there. Will you keep quiet? You all started this Nonsense cos people were patronizing me like hell and y'all became envious. You can't tell anyone what to do with their money but you quote people and tell them not to buy digital games. You make me sick I'm telling you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by OtunbaBlack(m): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

Swap with Assassin's Creed Chronicles (3-in-1).

Check it out on YouTube

Drop another disc guy na. This assasin creed no sweet. I don get last of us remastered too. Let's do two for two like you suggested
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brutee: 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
ShopNextDoor:
Summary is, Brute or brutee or whatever his past handles have been, came offering full account Installation of the latest games (both offline and online) for small money.

Many people rejoiced, the greedy, the cheap and the naive.

Some of us knew it didn't make any sense. How do you purchase the latest games costing 50k upwards, spend money to download it, and offer it for 15k? That wasn't business. That was madness. Imagine someone selling brand new AC Valhalla for 5k now. Madness!

I began to ask questions. Many turned on me, accusing me of trying to protect my cd business, that I am jealous. Other people gave warnings but it fell on deaf ears.

Then the tears started falling. The rest is history.

Like I said you're a hypocrite. I sell Valhalla 5K right. People come to the shop and Install the games for them. Yes the online part didn't work out as i wanted but do you now agree if they play offline they'll get value for money? Abi. You're a bloody hypocrite, spits*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brutee: 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
@ Shopnextdoor. Do you now agree that my package is the best if after Installation people don't go online till they finish the games? I need answer you bloody hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brutee: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
Looking back at what happened throughout the time I was here and sold games, it was a mixture of ups and downs, I made some friends from here who I still communicate with today.

I'm sorry for all the quarrelling and everything with some customers , I'm sorry for the bad customer relation I had, it wasn't Intentional, I apologize from the depth of my heart please forgive me.

Do not listen to any of the rants here. You can get cheap digital games for cheap and disconnect from the Internet till you're tired of playing the games. If you disconnect from the Internet you can own the game forever thereby giving you value for money.

I apologize once again and I promise not to engage in any Issues with anyone. Just wanted to set some records straight. I'm sorry if you felt offended the last time. Due to the misconception about my business, I'll be back, that I promise you. Have a nice day and Happy gaming

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Shay be una see watin all of una don cause now.

Una don carry this guy come back
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
Brutee:

Shey you go beat me join? grin violent man
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Brutee:
@ Shopnextdoor. Do you now agree that my package is the best if after Installation people don't go online till they finish the games? I need answer you bloody hypocrite.

Oga, I am not your problem

I have never met you or your customers

Neither did I invite them to come here and complain or accuse you of scam

It is the way you conducted your business that led you to where you are

Hypocrite? A fool at 40 they say is a fool forever. I hope you have not clocked 40 yet. Your talent is in insults. You no dey hear word. Check all your handles and count how many times you have used the word "sorry". You are simply immature. You see this as an insult but it is really an advice

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Brutee:
Looking back at what happened throughout the time I was here and sold games, it was a mixture of ups and downs, I made some friends from here who I still communicate with today.

I'm sorry for all the quarrelling and everything with some customers , I'm sorry for the bad customer relation I had, it wasn't Intentional, I apologize from the depth of my heart please forgive me.

Do not listen to any of the rants here. You can get cheap digital games for cheap and disconnect from the Internet till you're tired of playing the games. If you disconnect from the Internet you can own the game forever thereby giving you value for money.

I apologize once again and I promise not to engage in any Issues with anyone. Just wanted to set some records straight. I'm sorry if you felt offended the last time. Due to the misconception about my business, I'll be back, that I promise you. Have a nice day and Happy gaming

Finally you are growing up. No be before wey you dey threaten your customer life.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Brutee:

Like I said you're a hypocrite. I sell Valhalla 5K right. People come to the shop and Install the games for them. Yes the online part didn't work out as i wanted but do you now agree if they play offline they'll get value for money? Abi. You're a bloody hypocrite, spits*

When I was telling you it doesn't work that way, sebi you insult my entire life, calling me jealous.

Now you don learn work
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

You can activate and deactivate... see as your mouth is running as your finger types what you don't know anything about sad You think it is that easy because PlayStation are fools abi?

I said you can sell your used Ghost of Tsushima game cd for 15k in 2 month's time. And that brand new will sell for 12k before march 2021. I still don't know whether you are purposely trying to appear dull or if it is part of your act.

Bogus? Sir, simply state all I have said is not true and prove you are ignorant about these things or dubious

I was trying to teach you and advise you back then, but your level of understanding was too low. To collect money build house dey worry you for bodi
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

You can activate and deactivate... see as your mouth is running as your finger types what you don't know anything about sad You think it is that easy because PlayStation are fools abi?

I said you can sell your used Ghost of Tsushima game cd for 15k in 2 month's time. And that brand new will sell for 12k before march 2021. I still don't know whether you are purposely trying to appear dull or if it is part of your act.

Bogus? Sir, simply state all I have said is not true and prove you are ignorant about these things or dubious

At least now you know you were ignorant
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
ShopNextDoor Games is born out of passion for video games, sales and swapping.

I don't depend on account Installation for a living or to recharge my line sef.

I sell and swap game CDs. It's a hobby that became a business. That's my thing. Any PSN account you see me selling is a personal account.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
This guy and shalaye sha
Oga oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (740) (Reply)

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.