Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Men Are The Reason Some Women Are Deceptive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are The Reason Some Women Are Deceptive (1092 Views)

What's The Reason Some Guys Do This? / Picture: Is It True That This Is The Reason Some Girls Fail Biology Practicals? / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are The Reason Some Women Are Deceptive by VENTY0(f): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2014
Often time men make this statement "women are deceptive" but in my opinion men are the very reason they are fooled.
I experienced, observed and asked questions that led me to this conclusion. I am not saying it is right for a woman to deceive a man please.

1. Why do men beg for love?
A lady said she is not interested in having a relationship with you. There's always someone who likes you for who you are and is dieing to be with you; stop begging one who don't want you. If u keep up deception is perceived because she might stay having pity for you
Experience: a guy called to tell me "please tell me you love me even if it is a lie am dieing to hear you say that to me"

2. Why would you want to win her heart with gifts and money?
Women no doubt likes gift and money as money likes banana grin. She has fore-warned you that she is not interested but later she starts giving you attention and showing some care and the guy be like I got her finally undecided sorry she likes the gifts not you.

3. You think you have all her time?
She is probably hanging around you because she is keeping a distant relationship and do not want to stay bored, and you are begining to be happy that you hav all her time to yourself? Hmmmm

4. You think taking time means she do not want to appear cheap?
Some say he will see you cheap if you easily accept his proposal for a relationship but let's see it this way; I think when a lady say she needs time to think things out, she should be given that time it means no gift no visit less calls so that she dnt get to like you for d money gift and calls. she need to think straight, but if she 'needs time 2 tink abt it' and you two are all over yourselves then she just want to see how much she will chop before giving you the BIG NO.
For anyman that thinks he has been decived you will agree with me that at one point in the process of your discussion she has either shown or told you "I am nt interested" so why push further?
Advice: be sensitive
Re: Men Are The Reason Some Women Are Deceptive by nomabeeee(f): 11:28am On Nov 30, 2014
Is that soo?ftc shaa.grabs seat.really need to know how this will turn out to be
Re: Men Are The Reason Some Women Are Deceptive by adekoonlay(m): 11:45am On Nov 30, 2014
As a proud Nairaland member, looking for guys who school in France.
Re: Men Are The Reason Some Women Are Deceptive by traware(m): 11:59am On Nov 30, 2014
The Nigerian Lady:
Entitled to everything
Responsible for nothing
Needed by no one
Desired by nobody

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Reason Some Women Are Deceptive by lilmax(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
Why should a guy beg for love? I call it Stupidity IMO

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Reason Some Women Are Deceptive by kozaic(f): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
Op.. U so on point.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Reason Some Women Are Deceptive by dmjinc(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
adekoonlay:
As a proud Nairaland member, looking for guys who school in France.
Present!
Re: Men Are The Reason Some Women Are Deceptive by AJ01(m): 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
Just reading comment... tongue
Re: Men Are The Reason Some Women Are Deceptive by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
Bullshít. cheesy
Women are just naturally deceptive and cunning.
You think am wrong? Well, Let's start with ‘make-up’.

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Reason Some Women Are Deceptive by santos876(m): 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
I don't buy dere love rather dey die for mine.am d boss(Oga boss)
Re: Men Are The Reason Some Women Are Deceptive by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
Confam ! Person wey like you like you, person wey no like you no like you.

Life goes on. Just be at peace with all cool
Re: Men Are The Reason Some Women Are Deceptive by ucheokpara100(m): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
VENTY0:
Often time men make this statement "women are deceptive" but in my opinion men are the very reason they are fooled.
I experienced, observed and asked questions that led me to this conclusion. I am not saying it is right for a woman to deceive a man please.

1. Why do men beg for love?
A lady said she is not interested in having a relationship with you. There's always someone who likes you for who you are and is dieing to be with you; stop begging one who don't want you. If u keep up deception is perceived because she might stay having pity for you
Experience: a guy called to tell me "please tell me you love me even if it is a lie am dieing to hear you say that to me"

2. Why would you want to win her heart with gifts and money?
Women no doubt likes gift and money as money likes banana grin. She has fore-warned you that she is not interested but later she starts giving you attention and showing some care and the guy be like I got her finally undecided sorry she likes the gifts not you.

3. You think you have all her time?
She is probably hanging around you because she is keeping a distant relationship and do not want to stay bored, and you are begining to be happy that you hav all her time to yourself? Hmmmm

4. You think taking time means she do not want to appear cheap?
Some say he will see you cheap if you easily accept his proposal for a relationship but let's see it this way; I think when a lady say she needs time to think things out, she should be given that time it means no gift no visit less calls so that she dnt get to like you for d money gift and calls. she need to think straight, but if she 'needs time 2 tink abt it' and you two are all over yourselves then she just want to see how much she will chop before giving you the BIG NO.
For anyman that thinks he has been decived you will agree with me that at one point in the process of your discussion she has either shown or told you "I am nt interested" so why push further?
Advice: be sensitive
this is why is good for women 2 speak up i totaly agree with this evenif i'm a victim several tyms.

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Reason Some Women Are Deceptive by barthchuks(m): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
one of my female lecturer in France used to tell us this.

(1) (Reply)

Things Guys Don't Want To Hear From Ladies / My Little Advice For Ladies / Guys Make Better Friends Than Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.