Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors (5103 Views)

Which Negro Charlatan 'saw'/prophesied Ivorian Attack? / T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan By Leo Igwe / Bishop Or Charlatan ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by Goshen360(m): 7:57am On Feb 13, 2012
Firstly and most importantly, they establish themselves as a special “Anointed” spokesperson for God.

They persuade people that they are giving them a special secret, hidden knowledge that others do not have as people would rather hear from a prophet than to hear from God through study of His word. They discourage the flock from reading the Bible for themselves. They remind the flock often of how the Holy Spirit spoke to them and this reduces the need for study of the Bible because they claim to have knowledge that supercedes the Bible. They often inject a verse here and there so the flock will be convinced that this is from God. They choose obscure, unrelated and out of context verses so the flock doesn’t realize that they have nothing to do with what they are saying. They always use the King James Version because most people nowadays don't understand it and they can use it to make verses say whatever they want.

They establish themselves as a prophet from God by making a few predictions. It does not matter if the predictions don’t come to pass because they can always claim it was flock’s lack of faith as to why it did not come to pass. The secret to being successful is always to shift the blame back onto the flock, when in a tight spot. They never accept responsibility for the lack of failed prophesies as this will taint their image and hinder the pursuit of fleecing the flock for profit. They also keep the flocks from any passages in the Bible that says a prophet must have 100% accuracy such as Deuteronomy 18.

If anyone challenges them as a prophet of God, they remind such people of the verse that says “touch not the anointed of God” and of the consequences of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit because the flock doesn’t know neither of these bible passages has anything to do with them or the situation. It is essential that they use fear as often as possible to make sure the flock maintains fear for them. Fear is a great tool to use that will enable them to continue to fleece the flock.

Emotionalism is essential for flock-fleecing ministry. They mimic the most successful fleecers and practice this often. Tears and a lot of mopping of sweat from the forehead and mouth while preaching happens a lot while under the “anointing” and this assures the flock that they are receiving an “anointed” message. They dance a lot and say “Whoooeeee, I feel the anointing comin’ upon me, , GLORY.” They are certain to make odd noises at times and call them speaking in tongues from the Spirit. This is highly impressive and will ensure the flock’s awe of them.

Gimmicks are essential: For a ministry to thrive, money must regularly be fleeced from the flock. They don’t take all of the money at once because it would drain the well dry, and they are careful to spread it out over a very long time in order to raise your own income. Their gimmicks work well; they have been tried and tested. However, when the gimmicks begin to wane, they use a little imagination to keep it fresh and exciting.

Anointed prayer clothes, mantles and trinkets from or not from holy land. This one has been a big hit and a great success. This fleece does not work well with the older sheep but there are many new sheep who still find this to be exciting. They can have a variety of anointed clothes, mantles and trinkets that keep them going for quite awhile. Clothes, mantles and trinkets can be for healing, wealth, and power. The possibilities are almost limitless with a fertile imagination. The profit margin can be very large because the clothes, mantles and trinkets are cheap to buy and they can sell to the flock for a good deal more than they are worth because of the pastor’s special “anointing” on the items.

Praying over letters, e-mails, prayer request and photographs. This is another great way to bring in the income. They have the flock send in prayer requests in letter form etc and they can set the price for praying over them, sometimes with the promise of travelling to holy land with such letters, e-mails, prayer request and photographs to fast and pray. How much they charge depends upon how well they have convinced the sheep of their anointing. They often repeated this practice by reading some fake testimonies of other beneficiaries of such anointed items in order to make it sound like there is some magical ingredient in their holy land trip attachment and puts it on the same level as holy water, incense, burning of candles and wearing the cross that protects the believing flock. Hence these previous items can also be sold for profit, if they are “anointed”. They ask the flocks to join their prayer closet partners by registering their names and also with seed offerings of specific amounts as faith seed that will be sown monthly for a very long period of time.

The electronic age is wonderful and one must not neglect this means of income and recognition. They can convince the flock that God is ever present everywhere and this includes the internet. They have the demon-possessed or the sick place their hands or forehead on the screen and convince them that God is touching them through the monitor. They have their website designed attractively and post a picture of them and their spouse that reaches out their hands to the flock. This will convince the flock that they are really reaching out to pray for them. They state that the prayers will only come to pass if the flocks send some money. Again, their reputation will determine how much they set the price at for these prayers. The power of suggestion works well; hypnotists have used this principle for many years. All that is needed is for the prospective customer to be convinced in their mind that the “anointing” is flowing through to them upon contact with the monitor screen. They can then request additional “donations” for further anointed touches.

The more arrogant they are, the more "anointed" they will appear to the flocks.

Seed faith. This term indicates that flocks are planting a seed of faith and will reap a harvest of money because of it. Using this idea, they can get people to send them large amounts of money with the promise that the flocks will receive a hundredfold back. People are greedy by nature and the lure of a promise of receiving thousands of dollars back is a powerful enticement. But they make certain to keep the flock from seeing Mark 10:29-30 because they don't want to give them any hint that persecutions might also come their way. Obviously, if the flocks are not willing to send this type of "love/seed offering" then they do not have enough "faith" to plant.

Remember that the corrupt nature of man is to seek after fame and fortune for themselves at the exclusion of others. They always assure the flock of a following them as long as they continue to offer them the possibility of riches and power. They continue to appeal to the corrupt nature of man and spiritualize it by suggesting that the things they desire are the same things that God desires for them. Often repeat the phrases such as: “God desires for you to be rich, healthy and happy above everything else.” They avoid telling the flock that spiritual maturity is more important in God’s eyes than financial success.

Lastly, if they have those who start feeling like they want to leave, they make a quick move to use fear and guilt to keep them in their flock. One tactic that is very effective is to threaten them with loss of their salvation if they leave. Also, they threaten the flock’s children by saying that if they leave; their children will pay for their lack of faith. This is a good way of keeping them in line since most of them love their children very much.

In conclusion, this article is free. However, a “love offering” would be greatly appreciated. Sending a “love offering” of 100 dollars would put you well on the way because you know that your "seed faith" will force God to give you a hundred fold in return for doing so. wink wink wink
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by Goshen360(m): 8:01am On Feb 13, 2012
^^^ Feel free to add yours to the flock fleecing ministry, should I miss out something.
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by Joagbaje(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2012
You ve no right to call them charlatan. You don't know their motives . People cold still have done any of such things with honest intentions. As they feel led . You may fund yourself committing a sin.  By being judgmental of what you don't know.

Romans 14:4
4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by Goshen360(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2012
^^^ Why do you hide under "Judge not" to cover false prophets? and how do you call shepherds who fleece the flocks? Do you have another name for them?
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by Joagbaje(m): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2012
Follow the bible . Are you in their hearts to judge their motives? Do you understand the principles by which they do what they do. Of course people can do the same things with different motive.

I don't support mantle ,anointing oil thing . But I will not bring myself to call those who do it names.  They work according to their revelation . They may have good motive. Besides I don't think anybody will be selling such for money .

Some of those practices are based on certain biblical principles. How much do you know yourself  , to comdndemn another man? If there is 10% tendency that some have good motive and intention, that you be enough to refrain from blanket attack on all.   The best you can do is I can bring such topic to analyze. E.g is ANOINTING OIL biblical ? Let's discuss it. Seed faith, hankershief etc, let's see from perspective of those who do it. In all thus we don't have to call anybody name . It's topic we are discussing. If God say don't judge , that should be enough for the wise.
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by PastorKun(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2012
Trust joagbaje to come out blazing to defend his colleagues in the flock fleecing business.
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2012
Guess who is fleecing the straying sheep?  shocked

Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by numo86(m): 10:15am On Feb 13, 2012
lol, goshen u don craze finish,
How did u settle down to think & write all these??, its like u don study this whole thing finish,
You are right with ur observations,but just pity these pastors them small,
All i want is for them to stop all those anointing 5hit,handkerchief trash & teach d truth, they can make adjustments and move on,but they just wont do it,
In my opinion 9ja would be a better place if this whole prosperity preaching is stopped, we would hav less materialistic individuals who will want to live a life of contentment just as d bible wants & who will not steal & embessle cash to d detriment of d poor,
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by Joagbaje(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Trust joagbaje to come out blazing to defend his colleagues in the flock fleecing business.

Salvation will come to you soon. I pray that your children will embrace gospel and receive Gods calling. You will be humbled and have genuine repentance. For all the evil you have spoken against Christ body
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2012
Joagbaje:

Salvation will come to you soon. I pray that your children will embrace gospel and receive Gods calling. You will be humbled and have genuine repentance. For all the evil you have spoken against Christ body

If you say Salvation will come upon him soon are you saying that he was not saved? If he is not saved do you now believe that he should seek genuine repentance? I thought you teach that it is only Christians that should repent. undecided
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by Joagbaje(m): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2012
There are three levels of salvation. Spirit , soul and body . A man that has received Jesus as savior is saved in his sprit. Such a man may not be saved in his soul . That is where carnality,gossip and other evil vices dwell. Until the word of God save his soul.
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by dekung(m): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2012
goshen360,
I too gbadun you. Am thinking now that CBN is preaching cash lite policy the pastors will start in POS terminals now to collect offerings and tithes. LOL.
Yesterday, a pastor preached about the value of honesty and integrity in a nation, please, does Chris Oyakilome too preach anything about honesty and integrity especially in relation to the Sheraton staff saga?
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by PastorKun(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2012
This charlatan Joagbaje keeps on spewing out devious doctrines spewed out by his demented oga? Which bible did you read that there are three levels of salvation That aside it is you that as along with Oyaks and other thieving pastors of CE that has sold your souls to the devil cause of love for money. You are the one that urgently needs to repent and pray for salvation. You use the name of God to fleece people for a living yet you have the audacity to ask someone to seek salvation. Better remove the log in your eye.
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:16am On Feb 13, 2012
Joagbaje:

There are three levels of salvation. Spirit , soul and body . A man that has received Jesus as savior is saved in his sprit. Such a man may not be saved in his soul . That is where carnality,gossip and other evil vices dwell. Until the word of God save his soul.

In other words what you are saying is that Pastor Kun is saved in his spirit but for him to be saved in his soul he will have to genuinely repent.  Does this mean that you are still sticking to your guns that a sinner does not need to repent in order to be saved?
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by dare2think: 11:17am On Feb 13, 2012
@ Goshen,

pls continue what you are doing.

And do not be deterred when some come along with their self-righteousness and try to persuade you otherwise.

Charlatans exists. This is the simple and plain truth. To ignore it will not make us holier, it only means we are trying to hide the deception which in turn makes us deceitful. Jesus did warn his followers about them.

Discussing about it helps expose and enlighten people and eventually encourages more transparency.

Keep it up.
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by REALTRUTH1: 11:29am On Feb 13, 2012
@ Goshen,,How can we form a group on facebook to pass this and other messages in order to liberate people from the chains shackles and grip of these charlatans,,,,,,you need to be a victim of these charlatans to know hw devastating their activities are,,,,
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by dare2think: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2012
REAL TRUTH:

@ Goshen,,How can we form a group on facebook to pass this and other messages in order to liberate people from the chains shackles and grip of these charlatans,,,,,,you need to be a victim of these charlatans to know hw devastating their activities are,,,,

I politely dis-agree with the bold parts.

You can witness from afar the devastation these charlatans mounts on their congregation. They not only rob them of their money, they also rob their members of the ability to think, reason and apply themselves. You can witness this 'theft of the mind' by reading some of the ludicrous comments from some of the ardent supporters of these men on this forum. The deceptive defensive mechanism they come up with is appalling and their 'insecurities' become very evident.

It brings me to the conclusion that [b]Majority [/b]of these members know their  demi-gods are charlatans.
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by Joagbaje(m): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

In other words what you are saying is that Pastor Kun is saved in his spirit but for him to be saved in his soul he will have to genuinely repent.  Does this mean that you are still sticking to your guns that a sinner does not need to repent in order to be saved?

Repent from what? It's a christian who is sinning that needs repentance.  The sinner in the world needs a new life. I don't know if you misunderstand me or you deliberately read different meaning to my post. When I say a sinner needs no repentance , I'm not saying he should continue in his old ways (God forbid).  We are looking  at choice of language here.

Repentance in change of mind.  Salavation is change of nature. A sinner is not a sinner because of what bad thing he did. There's a nature of sin inside that makes him do such.  He didn't commit any sin by doing such because either he did them or not he's going to hell anyway because of the nature of sin inside. The bad things are only manifestations of the evil nature.  He didn't sin again any law . He had no law to sin against. The message of repentance was preached to the Jews because they had laws.

God can't forgive a sinner. Because he has no God in this world. Many people try to make a man confess all his "sins" before salvation"  my point is a man is not a sinner because of what he did. He is a sinner because of the nature of the devil inside. When he believe in the salvation through Christ. And he receives Jesus and confess him as lord the nature and the effects are taken away. He becomes a new creation.

He now has to learn the word of God to live right.
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2012
goshen360:

Firstly and most importantly, they establish themselves as a special “Anointed” spokesperson for God.

[b[b]Emotionalism is essential for flock-fleecing ministry. They mimic the most successful fleecers and practice this often. Tears and a lot of mopping of sweat from the forehead and mouth while preaching happens a lot while under the “anointing” and this assures the flock that they are receiving an “anointed” message. They dance a lot and say “Whoooeeee, I feel the anointing comin’ upon me, , GLORY.” They are certain to make odd noises at times and call them speaking in tongues from the Spirit. This is highly impressive and will ensure the flock’s awe of them.

Gimmicks are essential: For a[/b] ministry to thrive, money must regularly be fleeced from the flock. They don’t take all of the money at once because it would drain the well dry, and they are careful to spread it out over a very long time in order to raise your own income. Their gimmicks work well; they have been tried and tested. However, when the gimmicks begin to wane, they use a little imagination to keep it fresh and exciting.

[
This got me rolling on the floor
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2012
Joagbaje:

Repent from what? It's a christian who is sinning that needs repentance. The sinner in the world needs a new life. I don't know if you misunderstand me or you deliberately read different meaning to my post. When I say a sinner needs no repentance , I'm not saying he should continue in his old ways (God forbid). We are looking at choice of language here.

Repentance from sin of cause?

Joagbaje:

Repentance in change of mind. Salavation is change of nature. A sinner is not a sinner because of what bad thing he did. There's a nature of sin inside that makes him do such. He didn't commit any sin by doing such because either he did them or not he's going to hell anyway because of the nature of sin inside. The bad things are only manifestations of the evil nature. He didn't sin again any law . He had no law to sin against. The message of repentance was preached to the Jews because they had laws.

So sinners don't need to change their minds? What happened to the "new life or nature" of the so called Christian that continues to cheat, lie and steal with the hope of repenting afterwards? If the sinner had no law what happened to the Gentiles who died before Christ came?

Joagbaje:

God can't forgive a sinner. Because he has no God in this world. Many people try to make a man confess all his "sins" before salvation" my point is a man is not a sinner because of what he did. He is a sinner because of the nature of the devil inside. When he believe in the salvation through Christ. And he receives Jesus and confess him as lord the nature and the effects are taken away. He becomes a new creation.

Why did Jesus die if God couldn't forgive sinners. Do you mean that Jesus only died for the righteous and not for the unrighteous? All have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God, we were sinners by birth and by choice. Salvation comes by faith in Christ and repentance from sin, it is a two sided coin. If there is no godly sorrow that leads to repentance there can be no saving faith in Christ. Becoming a new creature only means that we are now free to choose not to sin. That is, to be free from the law of sin and death through the Spirit of the law of life that is in Christ Jesus.

Joagbaje:

He now has to learn the word of God to live right.

Working out our salvation with fear and trembling.
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by Joagbaje(m): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Repentance from sin of cause? 

Sin against what law?

So sinners don't need to change their minds?

Salvation is not by that. When we preach that way . We give impression as though it's by works. Some sinners have battled with certain habit which they perceive as morally wrong. They've tried to stop. The danger of such message is that if somehow they are able to stop such ,they will feel they are now saved .But it is not these things that makes them sinners. It is rather the sin of Adam that made all sinners. Not their own conduct. The whole human race was doomed by Adam transgression.

When a man receives Christ his nature is changed. He is no longer the man that used to do those things. This is a new man.

What happened to the "new life or nature" of the so called Christian that continues to cheat, lie and steal with the hope of repenting afterwards?

Such are playing with their conscience becoming harden. No Child of God love to live in sin. Except they were not saved . Some people have demonic problem too. There's a difference between falling into a sin and living in sin.

If the sinner had no law what happened to the Gentiles who died before Christ came?

They will be judged according to their conscience. It's a witness of good and bad innate in every man.

Why did Jesus die if God couldn't forgive sinners.

Forgiveness is for Christians. It means pardon .  What sinners need is remission.  The taken away of the sin ." Sins" refer to conduct but "sin " refers to nature. 90 % of its use by paul in Romans refers to nature of sin and not conduct.

Do you mean that Jesus only died for the righteous and not for the unrighteous?

I'm surprised at this question, Jesus died for Man.

All have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God, we were sinners by birth and by choice. 

Supposing we have a man that is not born again ,yet morally sound, very principled person. No smoking ,drinking, girlfriend etc. but he had not recieved Jesus. We actually have many people like that. They have high Moral lifestyle. If such dies ,is he going to heaven, haven rejected Christ?

Salvation comes by faith in Christ and repentance from sin, it is a two sided coin.

If you're born again , you ought to live right. There is no doubt about that.

If there is no godly sorrow that leads to repentance there can be no saving faith in Christ. 

Paul was dealing with a case of a "brother " in church fornicating ,not an unbeliever or sinner.

Becoming a new creature only means that we are now free to choose not to sin.  That is, to be free from the law of sin and death through the Spirit of the law of life that is in Christ Jesus.
Working out our salvation with fear and trembling.

I agree with all these. The only issue is about how a man should receive Christ.  Let me ask a question too.

If a man recieved Jesus Christ and confess him genuinely as lord of his life.  But he didn't confess the things he did. Are you saying Christ will not come into him?

The only emergence I make to the old life sometimes is to make the person say thank you for taking away my "Sin" and by that I refer to the nature of Sin"
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by Goshen360(m): 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2012
Good morning my people in the Lord. It's a beautiful and chilling morning here in the states. I will attempt to respond to everyone's comment accordingly and we can keep learning.
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by Goshen360(m): 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2012
@ Joagbaje,

I himbly say you need to re-assess yourself. Whatever, I do here on this forum is based on personal conviction and biblical truth. You cannot pick just a bible verse and sit on it. Besides, many of the verses you quote to defend falsehood is actually not accurate. I will do a thread very soon, if not today on "Judge not that you be not judge" and quote most of the same bible verses you often quote to be in support of these false teachers. PLEASE, DON'T BE JUST FOLLWER OF A PASTOR BUT FOLLOW A PASTOR AS LONG AS HE FOLLOWS CHRIST.
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by Goshen360(m): 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2012
numo86:

lol, goshen u don craze finish,
How did u settle down to think & write all these??, its like u don study this whole thing finish,
You are right with ur observations,but just pity these pastors them small,

Well, I no craze my brother. It's just that i am soaked and drunk in the word of God. The truth is, we have a foundation that had already being established by the Jesus and early Apostles and we cannot built anything on such other than the truth. I have always being an observant person and deeply study the bible. I often jot most of this points down in my study book and to come up with it in a time like this.
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by Goshen360(m): 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2012
Joagbaje:

Oga Joagbaje, na wha for you o. Three kinds of Salvation? Seriously! Well, lets not go there. We save that for another time or day.
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by Goshen360(m): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2012
REAL TRUTH:

Well, am open and available to children of God. You can always add my email on facebook. Mine is goshen360@yahoo.co.uk. You just got it right there.

dare2think is very correct on his response. You don't have to be a victim to know all these things. Give time to study deep the word of God. I have been following them from afar off and I have come to master most, if not all of their gimmicks. I am not and will never be a victim of this falsehood. As a matter of fact, at the fullness of time, God is sending me to raise the standard of truth again. I watch these falsehood on TV and sometimes, feel like weeping and actually, i weep in my heart.
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by REALTRUTH1: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2012
goshen360:

Well, am open and available to children of God. You can always add my email on facebook. Mine is goshen360@yahoo.co.uk. You just got it right there.

dare2think is very correct on his response. You don't have to be a victim to know all these things. Give time to study deep the word of God. I have been following them from afar off and I have come to master most, if not all of their gimmicks. I am not and will never be a victim of this falsehood. As a matter of fact, at the fullness of time, God is sending me to raise the standard of truth again. I watch these falsehood on TV and sometimes, feel like weeping and actually, i weep in my heart.
@Goshen,,my conclusion for now is that I do not believe in well over 90% of Nigerian Pastors,,,its at a point where if you tell me you re a pastor,,I run real fast away from you,,,,especially the pentecostal ones,,,,,Thanks am gonna search you right away on facebook,,,take care and God bless you!!!!
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by Goshen360(m): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2012
@ everyone who is standing falsehood and encourages fighting good faith of faith namely; Pastor Kun, OLAADEGBU, numo86, dekung, dare2think, REAL TRUTH, debrief08 (hope you have recovered from laughing,lol), I SAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL. With many Christians being enlightened and biblically grounded in the word of God, BUSINESS WILL NEVER BE AS USUAL FOR THESE FALSE TEACHERS.

We pray for brother Joagbaje to see himself in the undiluted word of God. Something in me tells me something about him and I will email him accordingly.
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by Goshen360(m): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2012
REAL TRUTH:

@Goshen,,my conclusion for now is that I do not believe in well over 90% of Nigerian Pastors,,,its at a point where if you tell me you re a pastor,,I run real fast away from you,,,,especially the pentecostal ones,,,,,Thanks am gonna search you right away on facebook,,,take care and God bless you!!!!

Yours is not new. Yours is one of the things prophesied as in, many will be turned away from the living God by the acts of these false teachers and this is why the wind is blowing all across the globe. Many shepherd had been fired already but God still keep them working because of His children.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS, GOD IS THE ONLY BOSS THAT WILL FIRE YOU BUT WILL STILL KEEP YOU WORKING JUST FOR THE SAKE OF HIS PEOPLE.
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by Goshen360(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2012
Am adding more to the flock fleecing ministry now. Sowing numeric seed offerings like quoting some biblical number. For example, they tell you to sow a 7 X 7=49 offerings. 7 is the number of perfection and you will have 7 days unprecedented increase. They can use different numeric connections and spiritualize it to fleece flocks.
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by Joagbaje(m): 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2012
^^^^

goshen360:

Yours is not new. Yours is one of the things prophesied as in, many will be turned away from the living God by the acts of these false teachers

Rather , some are turned from the living God by the vicious attack , so called christian critics are doing to his body.
Re: Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors by Goshen360(m): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2012
Another one just popped up in my heart. The successful and famous charlatans often charge or demand certain money to come preach the gospel when or if invited. Imagine a pastor charging 500,000.00 to 1,000,000.00 to preach the gospel. They will name their price as a result of special anointing on them as they also promised to draw crowds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reason Why Islam Is A Satanic Religion / Lies Pentecostal Pastors Tell Direct From The Pulpit. END TIME PREACHERS / Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.