Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,866 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? (2733 Views)

Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? / Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
Seriously speaking guys aint smilling anymore when it comes to taking care of their gfs,buying things for them,recharging their phones,taking them their out.Today in church the pastor made mention of guys spending money for ladies,come and see noises from the ladies shouting no no no no guys are stingy and the pastor asky the guys why and one of them answer that they stop spending because they dont want to be used anymore is that true guys?and to nl babes are guys really stingy nowadays
Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by SirHouloo(m): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Obo don finish for Idanre na.
We don smart mhen....

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by agrovick(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
this is the era of fall in oil prices, we are only trying to adjust to the current precarious economic situation

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by hizson(m): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
How many guys have u met out of more than million cause I spend more than before for my girl
Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by Gflat: 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
No more magarism in the nation undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by Mustack: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirHouloo:
We don smart mhen....
obo don they wear Snickers now.
Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by holatin(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
why are gurls so materialistic dis days.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by nofij(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Austerity measures

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
i don't tink guyz r stingy,lets knw frm d ladies why dey act d way dey r doing nwadays......*winks

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by podosci(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
prettythicksme:
Seriously speaking guys aint smilling anymore when it comes to taking care of their gfs,buying things for them,recharging their phones,taking them their out.Today in church the pastor made mention of guys spending money for ladies,come and see noises from the ladies shouting no no no no guys are stingy and the pastor asky the guys why and one of them answer that they stop spending because they dont want to be used anymore is that true guys?and to nl babes are guys really stingy nowadays
No chop, no pay.............Girls are getting more unwilling to have sex, so guyz have decided to b unwilling to spend......dont get me wrong , am nt saying we paying for sex, but sex is kind of an incentive to spend

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by nicechic(f): 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
Guys don wise-up full time

Its not fair on us sha
Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by Mustack: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
guys don zip up.
Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by Tymax(m): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
For those who used to be father Christmas but no longer, a brief observation of their account statements will reveal daunting truths.

A word is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by Evina(f): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Which guys?

Cos the guys around me spend with double hands cool
Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by jmoore(m): 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
He just found out that he is not your father.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by yuncka: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
Story for the gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by Missmossy(f): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hahahaha funny grin
Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by Tallesty1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirHouloo:
We don smart mhen....
Yes oo......

You know you are financially responsible when broke ladies think that you are stingy.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by onosprince(m): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
Why do girls feel you are a mugu when you are a cheerful giver...
Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by braine(m): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
Some guys still spend. You peeple here are jes unlucky.
Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
Yea ...Homies are becoming more feminist,I think that an awesome cause to pursue
Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by sevantex(m): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
Probably cos its pretty obvious girls are onli after money alone...,Guys are more cautious now cos the country aint smiling at all
Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by naijaboiy: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
hmmm....prettythicksme,,your husband sef dey stingy?
Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by joeanointing(m): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
A french citizen wouldn't have written this.
Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by danielz777(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
pls pls pls show a sister some love, click on the link http://eplnaija.com/eplnaija-top-10-whoworeitbest2-finalist/ and vote for ms_ teenew,it is d 9th picture on d list. all you 've to do is just click on the vote button. pls pls pls thanks�... its going to mean a lot to her... Pls am on ma knees... Pls pls
Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by lilmax(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
They ain't worth it
Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
Evina:
Which guys?

Cos the guys around me spend with double hands cool
n if I ask u I'm sure u will say u give them nothing in return... smiley
Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
well for me it's give n take sha... . tho I can't stand all those girls who say 'u can't give me without getting anything abi?' no I can't. go n collect from d one u r giving it to...lol

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by kingphilip(m): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
naijaboiy:
na the same question wey de my mind b dat self
Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by realtem(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
jmoore:
1million likes for you
Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by realtem(m): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
jmoore:
Re: Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
naijaboiy:
hell no my husband dey pay,husband is differnt from bf naa,so na is duty b that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Deadly Terms Used By A Woman / A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg / Good Looking Guys And This Issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.