Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? (51979 Views)

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Wizpa(m): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
She said to me;
take this N20,000 for your up keep. Take this T-Shirt, i bought it at the mall yesterday, it worth N7,500.
Well, i don't have much oh but I also bought you a phone (iphone 6) since you don't have a phone since two weeks now. Pls, don't reject it. Well, i also bought you N2,500 Mtn recharge card for your subscription and N1,00 Airtime for calls.
You celebrated your birthday some days back, so take that this Parcel. I opened the parcel and found "Boxers, Sneakers, Gucci Belt, NY face cap, Rolex watch, singlets and Frame". Lastly, she told me; pls get ready i'm taking you out to a cinema to watch a movie. Take this N5,000 for our tickets. Pretend as if u're the one taking me out. Don't reject my offer!
My question is,
DO SUCH GIRLS EXIST......

64 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
Haha yeah of course

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by fuckshit: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
yes; they FÜCKING do exist grin grin

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
Definitely

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by starlingbawa(m): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
Some do while others don't. People vary....

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
When you are dating a broke guy, you cannot help but spend on him if you love him. Its not fun thou

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by tobechi20(m): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
They spend their time

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Wizpa(m): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
firstEVA:
When you are dating a broke guy, you cannot help but spend on him if you love him. Its not fun thou

Why are there no broke girls toooo... Is it only guys that carry that term 'broke'

222 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Sunkyphil(m): 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
scarce prolly one is thirty
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Ploy(m): 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
Yes, they do exist but ... Chai. I don't want to say this but for your sake. Those that do it often get used by guys, there was a girl back at school that used to help lucky guys.

Some of us being naive then, saw her as a desperate brat that was looking for a hubby. I don't know whether she is married now or not but I never pray to meet her again b'coz I'm ashamed of my foolishness. SHE WAS AN ANGEL

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by MisterLongman(m): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
They do exist. But they may appear desperate for love

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by skyladon22(f): 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
yes we do spend

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by kay29000(m): 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
firstEVA:

Hmm! This is a first. A girl cool with spending on a "broke boyfriend." Pls can you explain why you said "It's fun thou." Thanks.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
firstEVA:

Thanks so so much!!!

I just learnt something today, next time I meet a babe if I don conjure her into loving me

I go form wicked poverty wey go make her spend her last coin cheesy grin grin

I nor believe u jare ALL GIRLS ARE STINGY!!!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by godofwar666(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Haha yeah of course
ehen kinly give me your phone no then I will text my account details to you

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by egopersonified(f): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Any guy that purposely sets out to look for a gf like this is a gigolo waiting to happen.

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by kay29000(m): 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
I had this friend back in the day whose girlfriend liked to always take us out drinking. Not like we were broke guys or anything, but back then as students there were times you wouldn't have much disposable cash, and the girl seemed to always have money. Besides, she enjoyed doing it, so it wasn't like my friend was begging her to do so.

And there was this girl I dated back in school that I had an interesting experience with. We had just started dating, and I came over to see her at her hostel. She took longer than usual, when she came down, she was holding this lovely arabian scarf. She apologized for coming late, and explained a man had come to their hostel to sell the scarfs and had stopped to get one. I said i'd like to get one for my sister, and so we went in search for the guy but didn't find him. The next day when I came around I saw her with another beautiful scarf. She said she said she had seen the man after I left and decided to go ahead and pay for the scarf. When I brought out my wallet to pay her back, she hit my hand and said not to worry. Eventhough the scarf was just 1k, it was a shock to me. Girls like that are rare.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by kay29000(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Thanks so so much!!!

I just learnt something today, next time I meet a babe if I don conjure her into loving me

LMAO!!!

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by valmunich(m): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
Yea of course! it depends on the kinda ladies you relate with shaa
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Shemmyglo(f): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
Sure
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
Wizpa:

Why are there no broke girls toooo... Is it only guys that carry that term 'broke'
yes its only guys

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
kay29000:

Hmm! This is a first. A girl cool with spending on a "broke boyfriend." Pls can you explain why you said "It's fun thou." Thanks.
I didn't say its fun, pls read my previous post, u missed out the NOT.

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by jvera(f): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
there are time for to change d kind of pple u relate wit.

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by kay29000(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
firstEVA:
I didn't say its fun, pls read my previous post, u missed out the NOT.

Oh, sorry, I just saw that. I dont know how I missed that.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by lawrenceunaa: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
Wizpa:
She said to me;
take this N20,000 for your up keep. Take this T-Shirt, i bought it at the mall yesterday, it worth N7,500.
Well, i don't have much oh but I also bought you a phone (iphone 6) since you don't have a phone since two weeks now. Pls, don't reject it. Well, i also bought you N2,500 Mtn recharge card for your subscription and N1,00 Airtime for calls.
You celebrated your birthday some days back, so take that this Parcel. I opened the parcel and found "Boxers, Sneakers, Gucci Belt, NY face cap, Rolex watch, singlets and Frame". Lastly, she told me; pls get ready i'm taking you out to a cinema to watch a movie. Take this N5,000 for our tickets. Pretend as if u're the one taking me out. Don't reject my offer!
My question is,
DO SUCH GIRLS EXIST......
they exist just that most of them only give and take
single for s5
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
godofwar666:
ehen kinly give me your phone no then I will text my account details to you

Lol you're obviously my boyfriend.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by jotey(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
All d ladies saying YES

pls send ur numbers grin

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
firstEVA:
do you just mention broke guys,you better walk outa thread before nairalanders attack you
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by pwettylady(f): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Thanks so so much!!!

Na pple like you they make girls stingy.just be ursef and u go get real babe.

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by ShirelleBaby: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
yeah,I Exist-nothing gives me greater joy than seeing my man smile. T-shirts,polos,perfumes....

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by godofwar666(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol you're obviously my boyfriend.
oh! I'm just kidding

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by ibnjarir93(m): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
Yes they do exist bt they are rare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. / 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality