Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque (13534 Views)

It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It / Are The Kano Mosque Bombers Christians? / Pope Francis Condemns Priests Who Turn Churches Into Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by frodobee: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
That barbarism deserve condemnation! I. Join the Pope in condemning the killing of innocent and unarmed people in the name of religion.
May it not stop at condemnation. I enjoin the authorities and persons with information to help see that justice is served on the culprits. Life is sacred and its sanctity and protection is the foundation of any sane society.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by Mrgabson: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
@pope seconded
Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by medamillion(m): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sometimes I ask myself, "are these so called terrorists leaving in Nigeria?" If yes, why has GEJ (the Commander in Chief of Armed Forces) been doing nothing but CONDEMNING and SETTING UP COMMITTEE to investigate the "matter"? GEJ til Naija get sense
Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by medamillion(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
Should another deadly attack happen tomorrow now (I pray it doesn't), this is what you hear from the press. "The president has condemned the attack on **** and has set up a committee to look into the matter"-Cluelessness at its peak!
Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by nkpommpko(m): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
MANDELA TO NIGERIA
“YOU know I am not very happy with Nigeria. I have made that very clear on many occasions. Yes, Nigeria stood by us more than any nation, but you let yourselves down, and Africa and the black race very badly. Your leaders have no respect for their people. They believe that their personal interests are the interests of the people. They take people’s resources and turn it into personal wealth. There is a level of poverty in Nigeria that should be unacceptable. I cannot understand why Nigerians are not more angry than they are

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by nkpommpko(m): 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
MANDELA TO NIGERIA
“YOU know I am not very happy with Nigeria. I have made that very clear on many occasions. Yes, Nigeria stood by us more than any nation, but you let yourselves down, and Africa and the black race very badly. Your leaders have no respect for their people. They believe that their personal interests are the interests of the people. They take people’s resources and turn it into personal wealth. There is a level of poverty in Nigeria that should be unacceptable. I cannot understand why Nigerians are not more angry than they are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by SalC: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dear Pope, I join you in condemning this/these barbaric killings. Trust you will always remember my dear country in your daily prayers.

God will see us through

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by Airforce1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
God bless the pope

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by ammyluv2002(f): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
stinggy:

You can't have him tongue grin grin
Je sais
Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by patrickkkk: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
Pope for PEACE!!

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by victorazy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
AltarBoy1:
If Muslims world wide decide to face these guys (BH/ISIS) like they do when pple blasphem against their prophet/quran, i guess, all these terrorist would have been an old story...

Ofcux they were hapi.
BH is the anti-christ
Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by nagoma(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
SuperModerator:
Pope, is it your concern
people can keep killing themselves in the name of religion but my concern na say make their blood no stain me
modified,
this my brain amazes me sha, look at the stupid comment it made me type shocked

Pigs like you always have brain failure.
Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by chaberry(m): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
marvel5star:
I condemn it too
I condemn it three
Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
OF cause life isnt real. we are all dreaming & u only wake up when u die...i dont want u to wake up now because if U do u will not be part of my dream again be here pls
Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by BroOsas(m): 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Very soon, all this violence will be a thing of the past.
I trust God!
Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by Tamaris1: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:

Religion fanatic are you now happy boko haram bombed a mosque ?
Boko haram are not Muslim.
I am a Muslim.
am not a Terrorist.

All Muslims are not terrorists! But all terrorists are Muslims!!

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
United States — Muslim 0.6%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1.8%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%
At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and
among street gangs. This is happening in:
Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%
From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to
their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the
introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby
securing food preparation jobs for Muslims.
They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply.
This is occurring in:
France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%
At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow
them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic
Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the
entire world.
When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase
lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris ,
we are already seeing car-burnings.
Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and
threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and
films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim
sections, in:
Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 15%
After reaching 20% , nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%
At 40% , nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:
Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%
From 60% , nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers
of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic
ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya,
the tax placed on infidels, such as in:
Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%*
After 80% , expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:
Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%
100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace. Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:
Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 100%
Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

This explains EVERYTHING Abdallah Bulgasem Zehaf-Bibeau, the crackhead turned Jihadist spawned by the mating of a Canadian immigration official and a Libyan Muslim Jihadist, just wanted peace. He told a co-worker, “There can’t be world peace until there’s only Muslims.” Then he tried to usher in peace, the Islamic way, by opening fire near the Canadian parliament.

Meanwhile in Israel a reporter interviewing Arab Muslim settlers in Jerusalem found that they too wanted peace. On their terms. “Yes we want peace,” one of them said, “but peace means no Jews.”
When negotiating peace with other cultures it’s a good idea to make sure that the words you are using mean the same thing. Most Muslims and Westerners want peace. But to Westerners peace means co-existence. To Muslims, peace means the end of your existence.
Ideas carry heavy cultural baggage. Peace in the West summons up images of Armistice Day, of the Christmas Truce of WW1 in which French, German and English soldiers could share meals and play soccer together. Such a subversive idea has no place in Islam. The Jihad is at the heart of Islam. To question the holy war is to question the faith. When war is religion then peace through setting aside war is heresy.

The Western idea of peace is a wholly alien one to Islam. In Islam, peace does not come from men transcending their differences, but from destroying men who think and live differently. That is the function of the religious police of our allied “moderate Muslim” countries who seek out the practice of other religions and other ways of living in places like Saudi Arabia and suppress their practitioners.

Islamic peace does not come from diversity, from accepting the existence of other nations, religions and peoples, but from Islam. If Islam is the source of peace, then all that which is “not Islam” is war. Kill the Jews. Kill the Christians. Then there will be peace.

The Islamic idea of peace is not based on a recognition of the humanity of one’s fellow people, but on a rejection of their humanity.

As Mohammed curtly put it in missives to the leaders of non-Muslim countries in the region, “Aslim, Taslam.” Convert to Islam and you’ll have peace. The same message has been dispatched by Muslim leaders today to popes and presidents. It’s a message of peace on the only terms Islam allows.

Or there will be peace once the “moderates” and “extremists” have finished killing each other, once the Sunnis and Shiites have finished beheading each other, and once every single Muslim has finished slaughtering every other Muslim who in any way dissents from his understanding of Islam. That’s the brand of peace we’re seeing in Iraq and Syria today.

As the Koran puts it, “Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that ye hate a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that ye love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, ye know not.”

The Western tradition is biased toward the peace of co-existence. It applies the logic of armistice toward all areas of life leading to the championing of multiculturalism and immigration. Its siren song is John Lennon’s Imagine with its call for an end to borders, nations, religions and property.

The Islamic idea of peace however affirms a structure and separation based on the Koran. It believes that there will be peace when everyone is forced to live within the strictures of Islam. And therefore there can be no genuine peace with non-Muslims who do not submit to Islam.

The #$%$ and Communists were the products of years of indoctrination that taught them to see opponents as less than human and peace as being obtainable only through their destruction. Japan, which had a longer history of dehumanizing outsiders, proved to be an even tougher nut to crack. Islam has a history of over a thousand years of continuously dehumanizing non-Muslims and identifying peace and their enslavement as one and the same. It is impossible to live in peace with Muslims who think that there can be no peace as long as non-Muslims continue to live independent lives.

Jihad purifies the world of non-Muslims; it eradicates the “moderate” Muslims who have been compromised by Western culture. It is a war of extermination against the un-Islamic.

Muslims feel no obligation to honor any peace agreements since peace can only come from Islam. This dynamic is inherent in the Koran and the entire history of Islam.

Proposing the peace of co-existence to an ideology to which peace means its own supremacy is a foolish and deranged act. Our outreach to the Muslim world does not lack for a common language, but for common ideas. Both sides may speak of peace, but for one side peace really means war.

5 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by mrlaw93(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
SuperModerator:
Pope, is it your concern

people can keep killing themselves in the name of religion but my concern na say make their blood no stain me

modified,

this my brain amazes me sha, look at the stupid comment it made me type shocked
Nothing good comes out of it.. chai cheesy
Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by gneisss: 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:

your mum did a great mistake not aborting you

well ur mum did try aborting u tho. i guess u were just too stubborn to die
Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by davidonoja: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:
ok.
ride on sir.
Religion fanatic are you now happy boko haram bombed a mosque ?
Boko haram are not Muslim.
I am a Muslim.
am not a Terrorist.

I don't blame you it the pope I blame
This good for nothing are killing them self we should be happy
Boko are muslim there kill in the name of allah there quote qurran so what are you saying

Must you even comment FANATIC

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by holatin(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
davidonoja:

I don't blame you it the pope I blame
This good for nothing are killing them self we should be happy
Boko are muslim there kill in the name of allah there quote qurran so what are you saying

Must you even comment FANATIC
another religion fanatic spotted.
I wount degrade myself rapping with you.
A wise man once said
Rapping with fool could make you one
one last word for you.
Read your bible and I understand it well.
Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by holatin(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
gneisss:

well my mum did try aborting me tho. i guess the vagabond in her just too stubborn to die
sorry for that. bro take heart
Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by davidonoja: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
I wiish there bomb €more mosque every friday l

This is what we call back fire

It may even be stage to change our mind that BH are not muslim

We can not be fooled

Make person tel me abeg why emir no go go CENTRER mosque pray
Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by holatin(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tamaris1:

All Muslims are not terrorists! But all terrorists are Muslims!!

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
United States — Muslim 0.6%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1.8%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%
At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and
among street gangs. This is happening in:
Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%
From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to
their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the
introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby
securing food preparation jobs for Muslims.
They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply.
This is occurring in:
France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%
At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow
them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic
Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the
entire world.
When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase
lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris ,
we are already seeing car-burnings.
Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and
threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and
films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim
sections, in:
Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 15%
After reaching 20% , nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%
At 40% , nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:
Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%
From 60% , nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers
of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic
ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya,
the tax placed on infidels, such as in:
Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%*
After 80% , expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:
Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%
100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace. Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:
Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 100%
Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

This explains EVERYTHING Abdallah Bulgasem Zehaf-Bibeau, the crackhead turned Jihadist spawned by the mating of a Canadian immigration official and a Libyan Muslim Jihadist, just wanted peace. He told a co-worker, “There can’t be world peace until there’s only Muslims.” Then he tried to usher in peace, the Islamic way, by opening fire near the Canadian parliament.

Meanwhile in Israel a reporter interviewing Arab Muslim settlers in Jerusalem found that they too wanted peace. On their terms. “Yes we want peace,” one of them said, “but peace means no Jews.”
When negotiating peace with other cultures it’s a good idea to make sure that the words you are using mean the same thing. Most Muslims and Westerners want peace. But to Westerners peace means co-existence. To Muslims, peace means the end of your existence.
Ideas carry heavy cultural baggage. Peace in the West summons up images of Armistice Day, of the Christmas Truce of WW1 in which French, German and English soldiers could share meals and play soccer together. Such a subversive idea has no place in Islam. The Jihad is at the heart of Islam. To question the holy war is to question the faith. When war is religion then peace through setting aside war is heresy.

The Western idea of peace is a wholly alien one to Islam. In Islam, peace does not come from men transcending their differences, but from destroying men who think and live differently. That is the function of the religious police of our allied “moderate Muslim” countries who seek out the practice of other religions and other ways of living in places like Saudi Arabia and suppress their practitioners.

Islamic peace does not come from diversity, from accepting the existence of other nations, religions and peoples, but from Islam. If Islam is the source of peace, then all that which is “not Islam” is war. Kill the Jews. Kill the Christians. Then there will be peace.

The Islamic idea of peace is not based on a recognition of the humanity of one’s fellow people, but on a rejection of their humanity.

As Mohammed curtly put it in missives to the leaders of non-Muslim countries in the region, “Aslim, Taslam.” Convert to Islam and you’ll have peace. The same message has been dispatched by Muslim leaders today to popes and presidents. It’s a message of peace on the only terms Islam allows.

Or there will be peace once the “moderates” and “extremists” have finished killing each other, once the Sunnis and Shiites have finished beheading each other, and once every single Muslim has finished slaughtering every other Muslim who in any way dissents from his understanding of Islam. That’s the brand of peace we’re seeing in Iraq and Syria today.

As the Koran puts it, “Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that ye hate a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that ye love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, ye know not.”

The Western tradition is biased toward the peace of co-existence. It applies the logic of armistice toward all areas of life leading to the championing of multiculturalism and immigration. Its siren song is John Lennon’s Imagine with its call for an end to borders, nations, religions and property.

The Islamic idea of peace however affirms a structure and separation based on the Koran. It believes that there will be peace when everyone is forced to live within the strictures of Islam. And therefore there can be no genuine peace with non-Muslims who do not submit to Islam.

The #$%$ and Communists were the products of years of indoctrination that taught them to see opponents as less than human and peace as being obtainable only through their destruction. Japan, which had a longer history of dehumanizing outsiders, proved to be an even tougher nut to crack. Islam has a history of over a thousand years of continuously dehumanizing non-Muslims and identifying peace and their enslavement as one and the same. It is impossible to live in peace with Muslims who think that there can be no peace as long as non-Muslims continue to live independent lives.

Jihad purifies the world of non-Muslims; it eradicates the “moderate” Muslims who have been compromised by Western culture. It is a war of extermination against the un-Islamic.

Muslims feel no obligation to honor any peace agreements since peace can only come from Islam. This dynamic is inherent in the Koran and the entire history of Islam.

Proposing the peace of co-existence to an ideology to which peace means its own supremacy is a foolish and deranged act. Our outreach to the Muslim world does not lack for a common language, but for common ideas. Both sides may speak of peace, but for one side peace really means war.

do u Ve to copy and paste every time to proof a point.
talk according to what you know not according to everything you read.
use ur brain when needed
Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by davidonoja: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:

another religion fanatic spotted.
I wount degrade myself rapping with you.
A wise man once said
Rapping with fool could make you one
one last word for you.
Read your bible and I understand it well.

Thenk you for the advice
Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by Missmossy(f): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
Only God can save us in Nigeria sad
Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by gneisss: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:

sorry for that. bro take heart

haha and u believe i wrote dat rite.? nigga chill
Re: Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque by holatin(m): 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
gneisss:

haha and u believe i wrote dat rite.? nigga chill
pls dont commit suicide yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Amorc Rosicrucian Order Member(ogboni / Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? / Why Does God Not Heal/help Like He Promised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.