Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,735 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? (27027 Views)

Ugwuanyi Reveals: I Alerted Security Operatives Before Fulani Herdsmen Attack / Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Yapati: 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
koolg:
Hausa and Islam is cheating and devilish
. U b small pikin
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by majorfarms(m): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hmmm...una dey here dey talk because una never do voters reg b4.

I was posted to an extremely interior "bush" durin d first registration process, a four hour ride on Okada to the nearest motorable road. Kids as young as these were brought to be registered, and we were told to register them or we would be left on our own when going back to the LG secretariat which was 6hrs away. Without any form of protection from security operatives, abeg wetin una go do?

It isn't the fault of the INEC/NYSC crew at all. Its the desperate political parties that mastermind these mischief.
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Alphonsocapone(m): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
koolg:
Hausa and Islam is cheating and devilish
another brainwashed dude.
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by watchindelta(m): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
na today. PDP n APC dey do am welwel, 2015 me go suffer my self go vote for who? To make my life hell ? not me lie lie I will stay at home gbam. who wan go vote I no hold am.
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by chidexy(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
OtunbaJega:
[size=13pt]Na today............

I witnessed the same in Bayelsa State where I served

Did anyone notice the PDP agent in the 3rd picture?

[/size]

Wrong. That's ACN Party agent, not PDP

1 Like

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by elipheleh(m): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
courage54:
I won't be surprise if this is true, because even the election umpire INEC is a shadow of itself.

We must vote for a new set of government who is capable to correct all these abnormalities, and that government can only be a BUHARI corruption free government.

As for me and my FAMILY we are voting for change and that change is BUHARI.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Niger-delta

Thunder fire you and buhari.
See the stupid Northerners thinking they got sense?

Buhari encouraged underaged voting in his states in North And you are here calling the tyrant a saint?
Buhari is a thief, a heartless human rights abuser, killed fela, killed KO abiola ' s wife. His regime introduced corruption into Nigeria and IBB magnified it. Buhari is clueless and a religious bigot, book haram sponsor, and anti-democracy. He promised to kill Nigerians and he did it. Go figure his shootings and killings of the 80s world leaders meeting. An idiot that calls Nigerians senseless during a world leaders meeting.

Buhari is the devil and God won't let Nigeria get into the handles of the evil people .

GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Slickest(m): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Kirinwa:

That one may be an exception but not enough to excuse all these kids I see.
Sure...its naija nw...where anything goes
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by chinex276(m): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
mtsheeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww.............. na today
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by courage54(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
elipheleh:

Thunder fire you and buhari.
See the stupid Northerners thinking they got sense?

Buhari encouraged underaged voting in his states in North And you are here calling the tyrant a saint?
Buhari is a thief, a heartless human rights abuser, killed fela, killed KO abiola ' s wife. His regime introduced corruption into Nigeria and IBB magnified it. Buhari is clueless and a religious bigot, book haram sponsor, and anti-democracy. He promised to kill Nigerians and he did it. Go figure his shootings and killings of the 80s world leaders meeting. An idiot that calls Nigerians senseless during a world leaders meeting.

Buhari is the devil and God won't let Nigeria get into the handles of the evil people .

GEJ till 2019

Cc
seun, Afam4eva, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, maclatunji . This guy should be ban
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by colossus2: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
APContherun:

What I saw is an agent with wearing a tag with inscription starting with A. I don't know when PDP started with the word A. Perhaps my glasses need to be replaced for me to see clearly.

Obviously the word that started with "A" there is AGENT. Look closely at the tag you would see an umbrella.

chidexy:

Wrong. That's ACN Party agent, not PDP
When did ACN logo become an umbrella?
Don't pretend not to see umbrella on that tag.
The "A" there is AGENT.
Zoom into the image.
Won't be surprised if you respond and still claim it's not pdp.

5 Likes

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
Regular case in d north where kids are given caps and told 2 pose as 19yr olds
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by elipheleh(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
courage54:

Cc

Ban? Because you are from the North? Or ban becausea guy like me insulted you?

You and all northerners insult Goodluck Jonathan anyhow without respect and you nobody sees anything wrong in that.
Now you forgot that Jonathan is someone's uncle and peoples father.
You insult peoples dad on naija forum but you take offense when someone throws insults at you.

Unless those mods you called are foolish they won't ban me anything.

Hypocritical creatures from north and APC

1 Like

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by chidexy(m): 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
colossus2:

Obviously the word that started with "A" there is AGENT. Look closely at the tag you would see an umbrella.

When did ACN logo become an umbrella?
Don't pretend not to see umbrella on that tag.
The "A" there is AGENT.
Zoom into the image.
Won't be surprised if you respond and still claim it's not pdp.

You are right. The "A" is part of the word AGENT covered by the electoral officer's cap and his tag bears the Umbrella. However, this was during the presidential elections in 2011, somewhere in the North and we know what the results were there. We also know that in a particular party's stronghold, even the agents of the opposing party (most are themselves residents of the area) look the other way to most electoral malfeasance
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by fckmn24seg(m): 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
OtunbaJega:

[/size]

We ve seen it
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by eightsin(m): 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mehn!! This is crazy. See the INEC official seriously looking for that underage's name instead of telling him to run outta there
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by theking5: 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
This is the hand work of apc in northern nigeria, they getting ready to vote for the chief in command of boko haram Buhari, that is how they rigs election in d north thru underage voting
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by iconize(m): 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
Nigerians are ever ready to cheat.

Those malnourished kids look like northerners. undecided
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Nelson2014(m): 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
i rememba i did dat in 2007 when i was stil underage
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by drstone1: 12:19am On Dec 01, 2014
dunkem21:
grin You wan put sand sand for some people garri.

If after all this small pikins dem vote and "Somebody" no come win. Him go say the iNEc elections were manipulated and dia was gross irregularities. Kwansikwently:his supporters should rise up to defend dia votes..........all 'babboons and monkeys'' beware!
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by dunkem21(m): 12:21am On Dec 01, 2014
drstone1:

If after all this small pikins dem vote and "Somebody" no come win. Him go say the iNEc elections were manipulated and dia was gross irregularities. Kwansikwently:his supporters should rise up to defend dia votes..........all 'babboons and monkeys'' beware!

I fittint laugh @ the emboldened.
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 01, 2014
I experienced same when I registered voters in Kogi State. This is a political strategy dat either some desperate political parties or the North in general has adopted to gain numbers on their side. But the fact is we shall all be judged even me dat was begged, pushed, pressed, compelled and shaken and to register them....

...And later collected a lil cash even as I don't term it a reward fr wat I did(God hv mercy)
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 01, 2014
OtunbaJega:

[/size]

No, I doubt the saTanist would pay any attention to that. They reason like under ages and speak like under ages, I wonder what that makes them.

2 Likes

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 01, 2014
The APShit bygots would have us believe they are cretins and also 18+.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by M4gunners: 2:11am On Dec 01, 2014
Kirinwa:

So you hate op so much to suggest this cluelessness? You want Hausa people to use him as suya?
No i don't hate him
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 01, 2014
courage54:

Cc

He should be banned because he said the truth?

1 Like

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by sunnyotunsman: 5:19am On Dec 01, 2014
Na apc dey always use underage voters.With their desperation to grab power they went to hack inec data to swap valid voters to apc supporters.This is the same party that always accuse opposition of trying to rig election.
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Sunbellar: 5:46am On Dec 01, 2014
Only in the north!
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by nduchucks: 6:38am On Dec 01, 2014
This thread is a new low for the Admins and its coming at a time when some of us thought that they've turned the corner on fair and balanced reporting.

One of the photographs purportedly taken in 2015, was actually a 2011 photograph. Here is a link to the story and it contains the photograph below:

Seun, uphold your integrity and remove this thread from the FP. SMH

And here is another photograph from a 2011 thread right here on nairaland. Shame on the Admins.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/423419_childVoter_jpga0121e13767e398d906505a90b2c5b0b

1 Like

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 01, 2014
Who brought the kids and who ordered you to register them?

Was it not INEC or PDP govt that ordered you to register them.

majorfarms:
Hmmm...una dey here dey talk because una never do voters reg b4.

I was posted to an extremely interior "bush" durin d first registration process, a four hour ride on Okada to the nearest motorable road. Kids as young as these were brought to be registered, and we were told to register them or we would be left on our own when going back to the LG secretariat which was 6hrs away. Without any form of protection from security operatives, abeg wetin una go do?

It isn't the fault of the INEC/NYSC crew at all. Its the desperate political parties that mastermind these mischief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogba Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Yesterday (photos) / Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS / Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.