Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? (27026 Views)

Ugwuanyi Reveals: I Alerted Security Operatives Before Fulani Herdsmen Attack / Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by simpleseyi: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2014
During the 2002 voters registration, I was doing my NYSC in Anambra state and acting as INEC ad-hock staff. Some dirty looking politicians brought under-aged children and asked me to register them. I refused and asked why I should register minors. What the politicians replied was that Northerners register under-aged and it is part of what Federal Government uses for sharing allocation between states and local governments. Whether that is true or not, I cannot say, but I refused to register minors. Since there were other registering agents, they took the minors to other agents to register them.

The above is what a experienced in Anambra state and I have no apology for mentioning the state, if you ask for the ward and local government, I will also mention it here; however, some of my friends who were also INEC ad-hock staff in different parts of the country also said the same thing happened where the were posted. This implies that it is a national fraud being perpetuated by almost all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by jaytee01(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2014
OtunbaJega:
[size=13pt]Na today............

I witnessed the same in Bayelsa State where I served

Did anyone notice the PDP agent in the 3rd picture?

[/size]
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by jaytee01(m): 8:27am On Dec 01, 2014
elipheleh:

Thunder fire you and buhari.
See the stupid Northerners thinking they got sense?

Buhari encouraged underaged voting in his states in North And you are here calling the tyrant a saint?
Buhari is a thief, a heartless human rights abuser, killed fela, killed KO abiola ' s wife. His regime introduced corruption into Nigeria and IBB magnified it. Buhari is clueless and a religious bigot, book haram sponsor, and anti-democracy. He promised to kill Nigerians and he did it. Go figure his shootings and killings of the 80s world leaders meeting. An idiot that calls Nigerians senseless during a world leaders meeting.

Buhari is the devil and God won't let Nigeria get into the handles of the evil people .

GEJ till 2019
And GEJ, who is not corrupt, is an angel?
Pray, where exactly did the things you posted take place? Is it in Nigeria?
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by mogentle(m): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2014
lastmessenger:
These guys are very desperate. Apc I hail Una
Is it that you and those that like your post are blind to see the PDP logo on that agent standing beside the INEC officer?
Come & see this...
https://www.nairaland.com/2022749/pdp-agent-supervises-underage-voting
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by mogentle(m): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2014
simpleseyi:
During the 2002 voters registration, I was doing my NYSC in Anambra state and acting as INEC ad-hock staff. Some dirty looking politicians brought under-aged children and asked me to register them. I refused and asked why I should register minors. What the politicians replied was that Northerners register under-aged and it is part of what Federal Government uses for sharing allocation between states and local governments. Whether that is true or not, I cannot say, but I refused to register minors. Since there were other registering agents, they took the minors to other agents to register them.

The above is what a experienced in Anambra state and I have no apology for mentioning the state, if you ask for the ward and local government, I will also mention it here; however, some of my friends who were also INEC ad-hock staff in different parts of the country also said the same thing happened where the were posted. This implies that it is a national fraud being perpetuated by almost all of us.
The last time I checked, PDP controls INEC, but saTANoids and their bosses are quick to blame Buhari and APC for their woes. Is Buhari in charge of INEC? SMH.

1 Like

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:42am On Dec 01, 2014
OtunbaJega:
[size=13pt]Na today............

I witnessed the same in Bayelsa State where I served

Did anyone notice the PDP agent in the 3rd picture?

[/size]
God bless you. I saw underage children too as registered voters in the creeks in thd Niger Delta. It's worse over there.
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by jaytee01(m): 8:47am On Dec 01, 2014
nolvera:
Thank God,they are still human.what if u wittness d one d at goats and sheep were answering human names, u go fear dis people
See your face!

Where did that happen?
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by abbakacici: 8:54am On Dec 01, 2014
SenatorM:
Hausa pikins
there are not there are from middle belt probably North central. and by the way where there are from is not the problem but help corrupted politician rigged is a problem
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by limamintruth: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2014
This is a common sight in the north and particularly among hausas. During such inec reg. exercises and elections proper, under-aged galz and boyz are allowed to vote alongside adult voters. D gals ar made to put on heavy makeup & long hijab, while d boys ar made to put on native outfits (smtyms wit 'hula' to match) to give them a matured look.
I'v witnessd all these firsthand in d north and no inec staff dares to stop such kids frm voting or gettin registerd.
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Jasi7(m): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2014
SenatorM:
Hausa pikins

My bro...this hausa people can so crazy and unintelligent...am not surprised because thats what they do every voter's registeration period even in jos here...very unwise set of people!
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by slyman1(m): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2014
this is not the fault of the inec official registering, the larger part of it came from inec itself, inec is meant to provide security atleast 1police & 1civil defence officer but not even boy's scout was made provision for. are you now telling me as a corper posted to another native land with diffent culture, language & background, finding yourself in this kind of situation, what are you gonna do? my friend if you still value your life just register them and leave. INEC should be blamed for all the irregularities...
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by slyman1(m): 9:40am On Dec 01, 2014
simpleseyi:

my friend thank your GOD for you will not go scot free if it were to be in the northern part of the country... you might not be here today to tell the story...
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by paulchucks: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2014
this must be kano that is how they do this must be one of the 5 million voters they boast of ,even there educated ones will close their eye and allow it to happen they can even register goat and sheep
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Nmeri17: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2014
the kids are booking space grin Nairaland come and claim ya membas
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by ashson: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2014
SenatorM:
Hausa pikins
do they look like hausa? they dont even look like the people in the north apart from the last picture that does not even show any underaged person
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by jaybee(f): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
elipheleh:

Thunder fire you and buhari.
See the stupid Northerners thinking they got sense?

Buhari encouraged underaged voting in his states in North And you are here calling the tyrant a saint?
Buhari is a thief, a heartless human rights abuser, killed fela, killed KO abiola ' s wife. His regime introduced corruption into Nigeria and IBB magnified it. Buhari is clueless and a religious bigot, book haram sponsor, and anti-democracy. He promised to kill Nigerians and he did it. Go figure his shootings and killings of the 80s world leaders meeting. An idiot that calls Nigerians senseless during a world leaders meeting.

Buhari is the devil and God won't let Nigeria get into the handles of the evil people .

GEJ till 2019

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1905371_pdp2_jpegacd81108ba07a4c8608a8f950d73df8e

BLINDED IGNORAMUS - THESE ARE THE VOTES FROM CLUELESS PEOPLE THAT BROUGHT THE CLUELESS GEJ TO POWER IN 2011.

LOOK TA THE PDP PARTY AGENT THAT IS HOLDING THE INEC PRESIDING OFFICER ON THE JUGULARS
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by WUMBOS(f): 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
Just passing by...................................................................................................................................[color=#770077]
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
DONT BLAME THE KIDS, WHEN THIER PAPA AND MAMA HAVE BEEN KILLED BY TERRORIST GROUP CALLED , #BOKO_HARAM...,THECHILDREN ARE JUST STANDING IN POSITION OF THIER DEAD PARENTS
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by gp6liveth(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
This is common in the north. Even yam, goat etc have their cards for election. Northerners are the problem of this nation and the world at large.
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by kechywillz(m): 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
There are thousands of them over here,their's nothing u can do about it,my fellow copper friend threatened to report to inec about registering underage voters,the same inec threatened him that if he doesnt comply,he will be framed up. Abeg forget these country's policy n comply,corruption has eaten everywhere up
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by majorfarms(m): 11:49am On Dec 02, 2014
GenBuhari:
Who brought the kids and who ordered you to register them?

Was it not INEC or PDP govt that ordered you to register them.

Those who threathend us didn't come wit any placard nor have stickers indicating their political affiliance pasted on their foreheads.
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Myself2(m): 7:42am On Feb 03, 2015
Hmm mm, Northerners; parasites and problems of Nigeria since AD 1960

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Advises On How To Handle Corruption / Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria / Issues In APC; There Should Be Primaries - Segun Ayobolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.