Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,338 members, 7,850,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Pls Help A Friend In Need - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Friend In Need (869 Views)

I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Friend In Need by chijoy7(f): 6:25am On Dec 01, 2014
I saw this on FB this morning and after reading it I decided to share
My girlfriend and I have dated for two years now and for the period we have been together, she has NEVER said no to my sexual advances, as in never. She gives me her body at will and never hesitates. Last Sunday in Church my Pastor while preaching said that a woman who really loves you and would be faithful in marriage would not give you her body at all while you are dating and if at all she gives it to you, it would be after a "battle".

Now am having a rethink because even me sef am wondering "why would she not ever say no to giving me her body? Does she respect her body at all or is it blind love? Would she be ever faithful? Is my Pastor right?
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need by Hazardd(m): 6:59am On Dec 01, 2014
Assuming she didn't give you,you will be thinking that she didn't love you.

now,you are considering her as cheap.
That's some men way of thing
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 01, 2014
Kai, men eh! She gives you, she's cheap. She no give, it's over. What can one ever do to make it right for you men, huh?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need by ireneony(f): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2014
you got it from sexlifein9ja
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need by chimerase2: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2014
Mtcheew
Op na u, u no get amu frm any yeye facebbok stop lying dis is 1st fo december month of chineke angry
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need by chimerase2: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2014
ireneony:
choi nne u re really bored oh, so u travel dat much across online network shocked

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need by ireneony(f): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2014
chimerase2:
choi nne u re really bored oh, so u travel dat much across online network shocked
for information I ve been in sexlifein9ja for 2years plus
I was am excessive commenter then I got bored of it, I have not comment over one year plus.....
I always say naughty things and my friends on Facebook do see it on their timeline so I ve to stop
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need by iceberylin(m): 9:47am On Dec 01, 2014
So pastors still dh fool people undecided
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need by chijoy7(f): 9:47am On Dec 01, 2014
ireneony:
correct
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need by chijoy7(f): 9:49am On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:
as in eh
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2014
Men are unpredictable sha
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need by nicechic(f): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2014
FOOLS AWARD 2014
U re nominated for d following awards
1. Most foolish male 2014
2. Most foolish lover 2014
Go for the awards ewu December
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need by Skillfullulu(m): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:
pastors don't fool people, it is people that fool themselves, must u believe and obey all they say, u gotta think first.
Re: Pls Help A Friend In Need by chijoy7(f): 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
chimerase2:
Mtcheew
Op na u, u no get amu frm any yeye facebbok stop lying dis is 1st fo december month of chineke angry
u can check sexlifein9ja, if u r on fb

(1) (Reply)

That Man Do Me Wicked No B Small / 7 Kind Of Guys Women Love,different Strokes For Different Folks. / Wisewords For Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.