Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

That Man Do Me Wicked No B Small - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Man Do Me Wicked No B Small (866 Views)

Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) / 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man. / Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

That Man Do Me Wicked No B Small by kristein(m): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2015
guys i can't believe ridiculous thing that happen to me yesterday sunday.
in the church yeserday,i was sitting down when the offering box was pass around..despite the pastor's sermon on a good and tangible offering.
i secretely and hurriedly drop a #50 note on the offering box unknown to me that the man behind me saw everything.
the man behind me tapped me and handed a #1000 note to me,i majestically drop it on d offering box while pass it to the next congregate..i thanked him and said to him that i never knew generous people still exist in this church.he replied that i should not mention,"afterall it dropped off from my pocket".
whaaaaaat??!
i'm still crying till today.
please this is not a joke it happen to me real life.
Re: That Man Do Me Wicked No B Small by sinaj(f): 11:55am On Feb 02, 2015
Lie nus mba!...diz topic wz on fp yestide xo wen did diz apn tu u undecided
Re: That Man Do Me Wicked No B Small by cyprianlah(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chei! Abeg who did it realy happened to
You or d first poster
Re: That Man Do Me Wicked No B Small by Melahou(m): 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
copy and paste everywhr
Re: That Man Do Me Wicked No B Small by farano(f): 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2015

(1)

#Ladies Only Pls My Sincere Ladies Lol, Here Comes 'the Question Of The Day' / Single Guys, Would You Let Wifey Wear This On Your Wedding Day? / Please Help!!, Can Keeping Malice With A Girl Cause Disrespect??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.