Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles (11407 Views)

Science Confirms Life After Death! / Science Confirms The Bible - False / Science Confirms The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by Tranglatar(m): 11:28am On Dec 12, 2014
vooks:
We prefer faulty peer review to Catholic unverifiable junk.Can you show me one flawed peer reviewed work?
Does it bother you that there is NO record nowhere of the lead scientist findings ANWHERE other than your blogs? Yet there are countless papers to his name.
http://66.59.70.135/publish.htm
Only the already indoctrinated believe this trash.

@vooks
It is a matter of faith. Either you believe or you do not. application of science for confirmation is just mere unnecessary bonus.

Luke 10: 21 - 24

21 At that time Jesus was filled with the joy of the Holy Spirit and said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, for you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and made them known to the little ones.
22 Yes, Father, such has been your gracious will. I have been given all things by my Father, so that no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and he to whom the Son chooses to reveal him."
23 Then Jesus turned to his disciples and said to them privately, "Fortunate are you to see what you see,
24 for I tell you that many prophets and kings would have liked to see what you see but did not, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it."

Italo has made his choice and you also. Anybody who wants and insists on scientific confirmation should appeal/ protest to OUR Father in Heaven to be illumined or to JESUS.

John 6: 48 - 64
[b]48 I am the bread of life.
49 Though your ancestors ate the manna in the desert, they died.
50 But here you have the bread which comes from heaven so that you may eat of it and not die.
51 I am the living bread which has come from heaven; whoever eats of this bread will live forever. The bread I shall give is my flesh and I will give it for the life of the world."
52 The Jews were arguing among themselves, "How can this man give us flesh to eat?"
53 So Jesus replied, "Truly, I say to you, if you do not eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 The one who eats my flesh and drinks my blood live with eternal life and I will raise him up on the last day.
55 My flesh is really food and my blood is drink.
56 Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood, live in me and I in them.
57 Just as the Father, who is life, sent me and I have life from the Father, so whoever eats me will have life from me.
58 This is the bread which came from heaven; unlike that of your ancestors, who ate and later died. Those who eat this bread will live forever."
59 Jesus spoke in this way in Capernaum when he taught them in the synagogue.
60 After hearing this, many of Jesus' followers said, "This language is very hard! Who can accept it?"
61 Jesus was aware that his disciples were murmuring about this and so he said to them, "Does this offend you?
62 Then how will you react when you see the Son of Man ascending to where he was before?
63 It is the spirit that gives life; the flesh cannot help. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.
64 But among you there are some who do not believe."[/b]

That Catholic chose to be like little children in believing the TRUE presence of JESUS CHRIST in the HOLY EUCHARIST as stated by JESUS is our choice and faith in action. The HOLY EUCHARIST is the source and summit of the Catholic faith !!

It may be difficult for others but then HE knew that already and made no apologies or tried to force/ coerce them

2 Likes

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2014
1. You cant force us to prefer flawed reviews like you

2. They couldnt have been lying against Dr Zugibe, a well known scientist while he was alive, without him challenging them.

3. Read about the flaws of peers reviews on wikipedia.
vooks:
We prefer faulty peer review to Catholic unverifiable junk.Can you show me one flawed peer reviewed work?
Does it bother you that there is NO record nowhere of the lead scientist findings ANWHERE other than your blogs? Yet there are countless papers to his name.
http://66.59.70.135/publish.htm

Only the already indoctrinated believe this trash.
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by vooks: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
You are a product of peer review, your wife's Pap smear too.
When you attempt to appeal to science to 'prove' your garbage, you should go all the way and not just throwing authorities here and there. Or keep off science and stick to superstition.

How do you claim that since Zugibe's never refuted your trash, he approved of it? They called Jesus names and he never defended himself. Does that make him a blasphemer? Has it occurred to you that the reason he never responded is because he never frequented your gutter sewers?
italo:
1. You cant force us to prefer flawed reviews like you

2. They couldnt have been lying against Dr Zugibe, a well known scientist while he was alive, without him challenging them.

3. Read about the flaws of peers reviews on wikipedia.
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by vooks: 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
It ceases being a matter of faith the moment you throw science heavyweights in your argument. You are appealing to authority and am saying in that case you should go the whole way. We have ALL of Zigube publications going back to I think sixties till his death and there was no mention of this Nobel Grade discovery.

Funny enough, you don't even find this garbage on Official Catholic sites. Christianity and brains are not mutually exclusive except may be among the heavily sedated and indoctrinated Catholics

Tranglatar:

@vooks
It is a matter of faith. Either you believe or you do not. application of science for confirmation is just mere unnecessary bonus.

Luke 10: 21 - 24

21 At that time Jesus was filled with the joy of the Holy Spirit and said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, for you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and made them known to the little ones.
22 Yes, Father, such has been your gracious will. I have been given all things by my Father, so that no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and he to whom the Son chooses to reveal him."
23 Then Jesus turned to his disciples and said to them privately, "Fortunate are you to see what you see,
24 for I tell you that many prophets and kings would have liked to see what you see but did not, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it."

Italo has made his choice and you also. Anybody who wants and insists on scientific confirmation should appeal/ protest to OUR Father in Heaven to be illumined or to JESUS.

John 6: 48 - 64
[b]48 I am the bread of life.
49 Though your ancestors ate the manna in the desert, they died.
50 But here you have the bread which comes from heaven so that you may eat of it and not die.
51 I am the living bread which has come from heaven; whoever eats of this bread will live forever. The bread I shall give is my flesh and I will give it for the life of the world."
52 The Jews were arguing among themselves, "How can this man give us flesh to eat?"
53 So Jesus replied, "Truly, I say to you, if you do not eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 The one who eats my flesh and drinks my blood live with eternal life and I will raise him up on the last day.
55 My flesh is really food and my blood is drink.
56 Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood, live in me and I in them.
57 Just as the Father, who is life, sent me and I have life from the Father, so whoever eats me will have life from me.
58 This is the bread which came from heaven; unlike that of your ancestors, who ate and later died. Those who eat this bread will live forever."
59 Jesus spoke in this way in Capernaum when he taught them in the synagogue.
60 After hearing this, many of Jesus' followers said, "This language is very hard! Who can accept it?"
61 Jesus was aware that his disciples were murmuring about this and so he said to them, "Does this offend you?
62 Then how will you react when you see the Son of Man ascending to where he was before?
63 It is the spirit that gives life; the flesh cannot help. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.
64 But among you there are some who do not believe."[/b]

That Catholic chose to be like little children in believing the TRUE presence of JESUS CHRIST in the HOLY EUCHARIST as stated by JESUS is our choice and faith in action. The HOLY EUCHARIST is the source and summit of the Catholic faith !!

It may be difficult for others but then HE knew that already and made no apologies or tried to force/ coerce them

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 9:14am On Dec 13, 2014
vooks:

It ceases being a matter of faith the moment you throw science heavyweights in your argument. You are appealing to authority and am saying in that case you should go the whole way. We have ALL of Zigube publications going back to I think sixties till his death and there was no mention of this Nobel Grade discovery.

Funny enough, you don't even find this garbage on Official Catholic sites. Christianity and brains are not mutually exclusive except may be among the heavily sedated and indoctrinated Catholics

See the way you want to commit suicide over this. If it was a lie against Zugibe, he'd throw a bigger tantrum than yours.

Another Doctor was involved. That one is still alive. You can reach him and confirm from him. He also captured a statue bleed and shed tears on tape.

Dr. Ricardo Castanon-Gomez PhD is a reknowned scientist, former atheist, Catholic convert, and author of the book Cuando La Palabra Hiere (When the Word Hurts). He travels the world investigating Catholic mystical phenomena and runs scientific tests to prove or disprove them. His mission began when he decided to disprove one miracle, and ended up a strong believer.
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2014
vooks:

Zugibe didn't have the legal right to publish it.

The Church went to him to test something...he gave them his findings. Period.

It was living human flesh, heart muscle, blood group AB.

It was a consecrated host.

What should we do? Publish it on New York Times?
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by vooks: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2014
So now it is about legalities? cheesy cheesy cheesy

If Zugibe was gagged, how do we objectively know what he did or what he said?
What about chain of custody? Who knows whether what Zugibe tested was the same piece from South America?
You need to go back to school to refresh or learn for the first time the academic process
italo:
Zugibe didn't have the legal right to publish it.

The Church went to him to test something...he gave them his findings. Period.

It was living human flesh, heart muscle, blood group AB.

It was a consecrated host.

What should we do? Publish it on New York Times?
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by vooks: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2014
Am not having fits just using my God given brains to discern garbage grin

So the second guy is equally brainwashed? For objectivity, he should employ peer review. Where was the test performed? Findings? Where are the specimens now? What about the remaining flesh? Is it still in a jar?

Thinking is what separates me from other animals. Thank you Lord Jesus for my brains.

Statues bleeding is super m0ronic. I saw an elephant idol in India 'drinking' milk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzhfPSxkdb4

I almost converted to Hinduism before I flashed my junior school science textbooks. Capillarity Action cheesy cheesy cheesy
No different from those luminous beads Catholics worship. BTW my remote control buttons are luminous
italo:

See the way you want to commit suicide over this. If it was a lie against Zugibe, he'd throw a bigger tantrum than yours.

Another Doctor was involved. That one is still alive. You can reach him and confirm from him. He also captured a statue bleed and shed tears on tape.

Dr. Ricardo Castanon-Gomez PhD is a reknowned scientist, former atheist, Catholic convert, and author of the book Cuando La Palabra Hiere (When the Word Hurts). He travels the world investigating Catholic mystical phenomena and runs scientific tests to prove or disprove them. His mission began when he decided to disprove one miracle, and ended up a strong believer.
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 9:01am On Dec 14, 2014
vooks:
So now it is about legalities? cheesy cheesy cheesy

If Zugibe was gagged, how do we objectively know what he did or what he said?
What about chain of custody? Who knows whether what Zugibe tested was the same piece from South America?
You need to go back to school to refresh or learn for the first time the academic process

If it is not what was taken from South America, then what could it be that would possess all the attributes of a traumatized living human heart, have human DNA, yet lack the normally inevitable individual genetic code?

Who knows whether whatever any/every scientist has/have ever tested is truly what they tested...and if the declared result is actually what the test produced?

Who knows?

It boils down to faith.

You trust what Scientist A is reported to have said...I trust what Scientist B is reported to have said.

I trust it because I trust the people involved. I trust it because you have not proved them wrong.

We are all men of faith, still.
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2014
vooks:
Am not having fits just using my God given brains to discern garbage grin

So the second guy is equally brainwashed? For objectivity, he should employ peer review. Where was the test performed? Findings? Where are the specimens now? What about the remaining flesh? Is it still in a jar?

Thinking is what separates me from other animals. Thank you Lord Jesus for my brains.

Statues bleeding is super m0ronic. I saw an elephant idol in India 'drinking' milk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzhfPSxkdb4

I almost converted to Hinduism before I flashed my junior school science textbooks. Capillarity Action cheesy cheesy cheesy
No different from those luminous beads Catholics worship. BTW my remote control buttons are luminous
If you want to know all those details, reach Dr Ricardo Castanon. He is alive and reachable.

He doesn't owe you anything. He has made his findings. If the peers want to review it, they are always free to apply to do so to the Church, as many have done one the liquefying blood of St. Janarius. The still cant explain why the blood keeps liquefying every year after 1700 years.

But you...you're just a noise maker who does nothing but hide behind your keypads and say anything you like.

Peer review is super flawed...and isnt a standard for anything.

When Galileo said the earth revolved around the Sun, the Church welcomed his view, his fellow scientists "peer review" rejected him.
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by vooks: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2014
How shameless of you when the church put Galileo on house arrest!

We have enough of Catholic garbage to explore, let's stick to this one. There are no findings to explore in the first place. This is hearsay touted to the hopelessly deluded as miraculous.

italo:
If you want to know all those details, reach Dr Ricardo Castanon. He is alive and reachable.

He doesn't owe you anything. He has made his findings. If the peers want to review it, they are always free to apply to do so to the Church, as many have done one the liquefying blood of St. Janarius. The still cant explain why the blood keeps liquefying every year after 1700 years.

But you...you're just a noise maker who does nothing but hide behind your keypads and say anything you like.

Peer review is super flawed...and isnt a standard for anything.

When Galileo said the earth revolved around the Sun, the Church welcomed his view, his fellow scientists "peer review" rejected him.

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by vooks: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2014
If it boils down to faith then the tests are unnecessary and waste of time

I may as well claim that we have 100 billion earth like planets 2 trillion light years away from our galaxy and they have life. Would you believe my claim seeing nobody has disproved my claims? Start thinking

I will do my best to contact the doctor and I will get back to you. But before that, here is what I expect...excuses after excuses cheesy

italo:

If it is not what was taken from South America, then what could it be that would possess all the attributes of a traumatized living human heart, have human DNA, yet lack the normally inevitable individual genetic code?

Who knows whether whatever any/every scientist has/have ever tested is truly what they tested...and if the declared result is actually what the test produced?

Who knows?

It boils down to faith.

You trust what Scientist A is reported to have said...I trust what Scientist B is reported to have said.

I trust it because I trust the people involved. I trust it because you have not proved them wrong.

We are all men of faith, still.
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2014
vooks:
How shameless of you when the church put Galileo on house arrest!

We have enough of Catholic garbage to explore, let's stick to this one. There are no findings to explore in the first place. This is hearsay touted to the hopelessly deluded as miraculous.

Galileo was rejected by "peer review."

Read. Dont be content with ignorance.

There are findings to be explored. These are miracles! A consecrated host miraculously possesses the properties of a living and traumatized heart muscle. Blood group AB.

A Jesus statue weeps and sheds blood. It was caught on tape.

The deluded says it is fake.

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by vooks: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2014
'Caught on tape' is no evidence. I just showed you Indian gods suckling

italo:
Galileo was rejected by "peer review."

Read. Dont be content with ignorance.

There are findings to be explored. These are miracles! A consecrated host miraculously possesses the properties of a living and traumatized heart muscle. Blood group AB.

A Jesus statue weeps and sheds blood. It was caught on tape.

The deluded says it is fake.
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
So what is evidence?
vooks:
'Caught on tape' is no evidence. I just showed you Indian gods suckling

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Reach the doctor and others involved in the inquiry and stop being the empty vessel making the loudest noise.
vooks:

I may as well claim that we have 100 billion earth like planets 2 trillion light years away from our galaxy and they have life. Would you believe my claim seeing nobody has disproved my claims? Start thinking

I will do my best to contact the doctor and I will get back to you. But before that, here is what I expect...excuses after excuses cheesy

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by vooks: 5:51am On Dec 15, 2014
Objective examination of the same. Not gutter junk
italo:
So what is evidence?
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2014
vooks:

Contact the Doctor and the other people in the video...

...and stop making meaningless noise.
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by vooks: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2014
Get me his contacts

Meaningless nois is flapping gum here in the name of science while bloviating Catholicism junk that is not even pseudoscientific

While at it, acquaint yourself with Serratia
http://www.antimicrobe.org/h04c.files/history/serratia.asp
italo:
Contact the Doctor and the other people in the video...

...and stop making meaningless noise.
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2014
vooks:
Objective examination of the same. Not gutter junk
We already have objective examination. Dr Zugibe wasn't even told what it was before he announced his findings.

Dr Castanon was even an Atheist before he got involved in examining miraculous claims.

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 7:58am On Dec 17, 2014
vooks:
Get me his contacts

Meaningless nois is flapping gum here in the name of science while bloviating Catholicism junk that is not even pseudoscientific

While at it, acquaint yourself with Serratia
http://www.antimicrobe.org/h04c.files/history/serratia.asp
Aha! You claim to want verification...but you cannot use your internet to search for a way to reach the people involved in this examination process.

You're just angry and frustrated at any manifestation of God or his things. That's why you curse and curse instead of doing what you can to honestly analyze the claim.

It is satan in you that is making you react this way.

Search for the ways to reach the people involved or stop pretending to be looking for proof.
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2014
Shut up there liars. how much did they pay you that u are making up big lies like this?
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by vooks: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2014
Zugibe is no more and you don't even have any of his findings except what you scrape from the gutter
Castanon is only keen in shooting videos. I left a message on his FB account. tic toc
italo:
We already have objective examination. Dr Zugibe wasn't even told what it was before he announced his findings.

Dr Castanon was even an Atheist before he got involved in examining miraculous claims.
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by vooks: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2014
I don't 'claim to want verification' just saying that this Catholic rubbish is pretending to bow to science but it is anything but that. Mindless sheeple like you are falling for it cheesy cheesy
italo:
Aha! You claim to want verification...but you cannot use your internet to search for a way to reach the people involved in this examination process.

You're just angry and frustrated at any manifestation of God or his things. That's why you curse and curse instead of doing what you can to honestly analyze the claim.

It is satan in you that is making you react this way.

Search for the ways to reach the people involved or stop pretending to be looking for proof.

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
mynairatime:
Shut up there liars. how much did they pay you that u are making up big lies like this?
They didnt pay me a dime.

The host was examined by scientists and found to be possessing the properties of a living human heart which had been traumatized. It had the AB blood group, human DNA, but did not have a unique genetic code.

The blood from the statue was found to be possessing the properties of dried blood peeled of the real face of a human.

These were attested to by scientists of the highest calibre.
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
vooks:
Zugibe is no more and you don't even have any of his findings except what you scrape from the gutter
Castanon is only keen in shooting videos. I left a message on his FB account. tic toc

I have given you what he found the consecrated host to be, as attested to by those who took the piece of the host to him.

Castanon was shooting videos as evidence for people like you.

Videos are evidences too.

Watch the video. Reach the other people involved. If you can't, reach the, people, groups or organizations they were involved with. That's how to go after information like this.

Why don't you leave a message on Richard Dawkins (your Atheist high priest) facebook...and tic toc?
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
vooks:
I don't 'claim to want verification' just saying that this Catholic rubbish is pretending to bow to science but it is anything but that. Mindless sheeple like you are falling for it cheesy cheesy
So now you dont want verification.

You just want us to have faith in you and believe your position is right.
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
In case u dont know, more than 90% scientists of this world are suffering of a brian dicease called scienticing so i trust no one of them. apart from that that kind of think can not there is no scientific hypothesis for this bunch of lies. Moroso, u cant be stupid to collect dime but dollar
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by vooks: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Go the whole mile. Document your findings and avail them for all to see.
Don't put faith in me, am not Christ. Just sort garbage from trash grin grin
italo:
So now you dont want verification.

You just want us to have faith in you and believe your position is right.

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by vooks: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
There is not a single statement ascribed to Zugibe that exists outside Catholicism blogs on this miracle of the century; the first scientifically documented transubstantiation

Video evidence need verification

I can't reach Canstaqntine or whatever, he seems content farting hearsay that inviting objective examination of his findings

Can I be a prophet for once? I can tell you for sure that the remnant wafer in distilled water is nowhere to be found. It disappeared! grin grin grin grin

Constantine could have done the most obvious; rush to Buenos Aires and conduct another test on the wafer. But he is allergic to facts

Dawkins is too busy to investigate trash cheesy
italo:

I have given you what he found the consecrated host to be, as attested to by those who took the piece of the host to him.

Castanon was shooting videos as evidence for people like you.

Videos are evidences too.

Watch the video. Reach the other people involved. If you can't, reach the, people, groups or organizations they were involved with. That's how to go after information like this.

Why don't you leave a message on Richard Dawkins (your Atheist high priest) facebook...and tic toc?
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
vooks:
There is not a single statement ascribed to Zugibe that exists outside Catholicism blogs on this miracle of the century; the first scientifically documented transubstantiation
It is not the first...and if Atheists dont want to write about the story, isn't that expected? Who wants to write about something that contradicts his beliefs.
vooks:
Video evidence need verification

I can't reach Canstaqntine or whatever, he seems content farting hearsay that inviting objective examination of his findings
Castanon was not the only witness. You seem content ranting around than investigating the matter. The video is awaiting your verification.
Can I be a prophet for once? I can tell you for sure that the remnant wafer in distilled water is nowhere to be found. It disappeared! grin grin grin grin
vooks:
Constantine could have done the most obvious; rush to Buenos Aires and conduct another test on the wafer. But he is allergic to facts
You would have done the obvious, rush to Buenos Aires on a fact finding mission, but you're allergic to facts.
vooks:
Dawkins is too busy to investigate trash cheesy

I see. If you can call something trash without personal investigation, I can call it real without same.
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
vooks:
Go the whole mile. Document your findings and avail them for all to see.
Don't put faith in me, am not Christ. Just sort garbage from trash grin grin

We are in the process of doing that.

If you want another Eucharistic miracle that has been completely and officially documented, so that you can create new excuses, read about The Eucharistic Miracle of Lanciano which happened 12 centuries ago. Dr Linoli examined it in 1970-71 and made the following findings:

The Flesh is real flesh. The Blood is real Blood.
The Flesh and the Blood belong to the human species.
The Flesh consists of the muscular tissue of the heart.
In the Flesh we see present in section: the myocardium, the endocardium, the vagus nerve and also the left ventricle of the heart for the large thickness of the myocardium.
The Flesh and the Blood have the same blood-type: AB (The blood-type identical to that which Prof. Baima Bollone uncovered in the Holy Shroud of Turin).
In the Blood there were found proteins in the same normal proportions (percentage-wise) as are found in the sero-proteic make-up of fresh normal blood.
In the Blood there were also found these minerals: chlorides, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, sodium and calcium.

In 1973, the Higher Council of the World Health Organization (WHO) appointed a scientific commission to verify the Italian doctor's conclusions. The work was carried out over 15 months with a total of 500 examinations. The conclusions of all the researches confirmed what had been stated and published in Italy.

The extract of the scientific research of WHO's medical commission was published in New York and Geneva in 1976, confirming science's inability to explain the phenomenon.

Now you can confirm from the WHO, the diocese of Lanciano, you can see the flesh and blood up till now.

There is no excuse for you anymore.

Get up and investigate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Free Gospel Music: Bob Dylan - Knockin' On Heaven's Door / Do Pastors Pay Their Tithe ? / Apostle Johnson Suleman -the Oracle Of God Comes To Lagos!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.