Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt (3367 Views)

See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account / I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 01, 2014
Tallesty1:
Her papa no deytongue
She go use dat as extra...
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Tallesty1(m): 10:55am On Dec 01, 2014
kristina1:

She go use dat as extra...
Awoof dey run belle.
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by luckybaddest(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2014
i think she needed to cry cos there are many things to come and she need doe(money)such as new year sturv, valentine and many small small one
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by izaray(f): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2014
Seanixking:

And once u see ur soulmate, nothing in the world matters to u again..
Op, its seems u are talking 4rm an experience shocked
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Equado(m): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB:
Why should I cry for a man? Am i mad? angry
your type cries the most tongue
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by izaray(f): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2014
Seanixking:

Don't get just a parthner, get som1 whu gonna finish the stories u started and hold ur hand high up for the world to see....
Day u will cry i bet u wuldnt even noticed it.....#cheerz
Hmm, Mr sean again? You must be a lover boy..hahahaha
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by izaray(f): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2014
luckybaddest:
i think she needed to cry cos there are many things to come and she need doe(money)such as new year sturv, valentine and many small small one
Op, not just dat, she said, she hate it, whenever her boy friend is upset, dat its makes her unhappy and she find it difficult to eat too...d guy get luck sha!
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by izaray(f): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2014
Equado:
your type cries the most tongue
Lol, you guys should leave my vickky for me o
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by angelsing(m): 11:20am On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB:

Nothing can make me cry for a man.
He will cry for me, rather.
I like emotional men, wink than strong hearted men. smiley
you ladies are just talking ni.. Imagine u are dating a man and u guys were so close to getting married with the whole scene set only for him to tell u he has never loved u and can not marry U..Believe me u will cry and not just cry u will cried..lol.. Anyway yoruba will say" eni ti oti ri ija lo pe ara e lokunrin". Meaning: only a man who has not seen a fight calls himself a man.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by angelsing(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2014
kristina1:
I dnt do dat even if i love you.
My dear, I know u think u can't but when u love someone with all ur heart and u were betrayed, u will shed tears without knowing it cos it will hurt like a knife was plunge in to ur chest...Seriously, even we guys just learn to control that hurt cos we always try to honor guys code. I have a friend whom the Gf broke his heart and went to marry someone else. He was so hurt that he could not control himself, he cried bitterly. You shud also know that Crying = Releases stress hormones, which is why people feel better after crying."

1 Like

Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2014
angelsing:
you ladies are just talking ni.. Imagine u are dating a man and u guys were so close to getting married with the whole scene set only for him to tell u he has never loved u and can not marry U..Believe me u will cry and not just cry u will cried..lol.. Anyway yoruba will say" eni ti oti ri ija lo pe ara e lokunrin". Meaning: only a man who has not seen a fight calls himself a man.
Marriage isn't my only priority.
If he say so, so be it.
Like i said, i prefer emotional guys to strong hearted ones.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by izaray(f): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2014
angelsing:
My dear, I know u think u can't but when u love someone with all ur heart and u were betrayed, u will shed tears without knowing it cos it will hurt like a knife was plunge in to ur chest...Seriously, even we guys just learn to control that hurt cos we always try to honor guys code. I have a friend whom the Gf broke his heart and went to marry someone else. He was so hurt that he could not control himself, he cried bitterly. You shud also know that Crying = Releases stress hormones, which is why people feel better after crying."
So interesting and touching story!
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by angelsing(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB:

If he say so, so be it.
Well its just an assumption, I hope u are as tough as u sound..except u are divulge of emotion anybody can cry when something hurt them very much be it in a relationship or any other form

1 Like

Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Seanixking: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2014
izaray:
Hmm, Mr sean again? You must be a lover boy..hahahaha
It wasn't easy been the ladies bfrnd.........
#giggle

1 Like

Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Seanixking: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB:

If he say so, so be it.
when i was a teenager i do argue with my elder bros that i cnt cry no matter what and do laff @ my sister when she kneel to plead her bfrnd....
When i became an adult i did all those thingz i do laff abuh and even did extra and it lyk magic.
So u see,I don't expect a teenager to really understand what it means to luv and be luv....
#concentrate on ur studiez nw atleast that will help u in life.
********Gudluck*******

1 Like

Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by izaray(f): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2014
Tallesty1:
Her papa no deytongue
She go use dat one support herself too
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
AJ01:
Such girls can also poison you..believe me I av been there b4.. angry
Did you die?
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by izaray(f): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
Did you die?
Good question
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Allureoftheseas(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
VickyyB:

tales for my god in the sea.
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

tales for my god in the sea.
Can I help you? undecided
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Allureoftheseas(m): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
VickyyB:

Can I help you? undecided

i should be the one to asking you that because literally you have nothing Useful to offer me.
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

i should be the one to asking you that because literally you have nothing Useful to offer me.
Get a life. You've been noticed. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
VickyyB:
sometimes
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
VickyyB:

Get a life. You've been noticed. undecided
goin tru ur comments here, I'm just gonna ask u dis one question, HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
Jenams:
goin tru ur comments here, I'm just gonna ask u dis one question, HOW OLD ARE YOU?
abi.Mke i no sy d tin wey dy my mind o
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
Vikkyk10:
abi.Mke i no sy d tin wey dy my mind o
d tins wey dey ur mind dey provoke me
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
izaray:
I saw a girl crying yesterday, because she got her boy friend upset!

What would really be the reason for this, could it be because of d love she has for the guy?

Can some1 who has no feeling or love for a guy also cry, because she got her guy person upset?

This one have pass love this is an act of obsession
Re: A Girl Crying Because She Got Her Bf Hurt by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
Jenams:
d tins wey dey ur mind dey provoke me
nt u am refferin 2 vickkyb

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Girl Posted On FB to get unnecessary attention / Again!! Tekno Spotted With Chidinma See Latest Photos / Ladies Will You Rather Date Or Marry This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.