Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,077 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. (6759 Views)

My Father Has Been Calling Me Too Much These Days! / Please Help!!! I Am Married, But I Only Have Sex 15 Times In A Year! / Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by shindarayo(f): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
thorpido:
Lol.E be like say she still get feelings for the guy.

Op,your husband knew you left this guy for him.It's straightforward.Tell you hubby and get him to even speak with your ex.
naah dont hv feelings for him again.and telling my huby is wat am planning to do now.wld just look for d ryt mood to do dt.mayb getting him to talk to him wld also help.tanks for d insight.highly appreciated.
Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
ILLITERATES on NL. . . .
Oya KONTINU! cheesy
When you can write in proper ENGLISH. . . .I will read!
Till then. . . . BUZZZZZZZZZZ OFF! kiss

*start by learning your alphabet in IGBO* wink kiss

A is for 'EWU' di ka gi!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVe7Qd8KJ5I

hahaha grin grin.@kanwuliajara abeg l no fit laugh oooo, they keep coming with fake , fake story, they already know what they want to do.......

1 Like

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by KanwuliaJara: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
shinejackie:

hahahahaha..............@kanwuliajara abeg l no fit laugh oooo, they keep coming with fake , fake story, they already know what they want to do.......

I taya for all these MGBEKES I swear! cheesy
All to keep this dry website afloat ke!
All these MGBEKES and their 'rommy rommeos'! grin
Very annoying! angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Titzzu09TBg
Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I taya for all these MGBEKES I swear! cheesy
All to keep this dry website afloat ke!
All these MGBEKES and their 'rommy rommeos'! grin
Very annoying! angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Titzzu09TBg

so, so true,lol @mgbekes,instead of her to tell her hubby and both of them confront the intruder, she dey open thread they ask question......smh.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by KanwuliaJara: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
shinejackie:

so, so true,lol @mgbekes,instead of her to tell her hubby and both of them confront the intruder, she dey open thread they ask question......smh.. undecided

Then makes it a 'crisis' on NL to be 'DISCUSSED'?
Okoro feeling 'funky' AKULA! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpD59rac_vk

1 Like

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by shizzleStar: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
With this your terrible english sef.....pathetic

Anyway like someone suggested just go fvck the guy abeg afterall you are not married like you claimed, but just a bed mate and probably a baby making tool. 2kids for 2 different men and never married to any. I sense you just found an escape route out of poverty.

Some girls are just senseless and you, are a pathetic liar to boot

4 Likes

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by KanwuliaJara: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
shindarayo:
NOTED.would go back to school and do that.but I would rather learn igbira than learn igbo...is that how CONTINUE is spelt in igbo?

Keep feeling cool o with all those 'PSYCHOS' wey you dey attract!
Oya CU-NT-INUE! cheesy

Ain't no barrry loves YOU better than a MAD MAN!
The scent of a mad woman is WACK!
How can they let go? grin

Abeg comot make I see road jare!
Na by force to open thread? undecided

Even you TOO. . . get 'stalker'? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Keep feeling cool o with all those 'PSYCHOS' were you dey attract!
Oya CU-NT-INUE! cheesy

lol @ CU-NT-INUE.......Kanwulia, you need to publish your own en-grish dictionary..... cheesy cheesy.....l think she still has feelings for the ex, if not, why is it hard for her to tell the ex off, what is difficult about that ..........

1 Like

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by KanwuliaJara: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
shinejackie:

lol @ CU-NT-INUE.......Kanwulia, you need to publish your own en-grish dictionary..... cheesy cheesy.....l think she still has feelings for the ex, if not, why is it hard for her to tell the ex off, what is difficult about that ..........

E be like say 'toto' dey scratch am! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by bennyrazz: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
it is obvious the op is a frustrated woman. I really don't know why she's insulting everybody for a matter she's seeking advice on. I really don't understand the purpose of this thread cuz to me o, the op have feelings for both men and she wouldn't mind getting down with them.

1 Like

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by Wendy80(f): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
shindarayo:
He is my ex, though I met him before I met my huby, we dated for 4yrs b4 I met my huby.i couldnt settle wt him because of so many reasons. He is tooo jealous, distance was a barrier, he was possessive, I met and fell in love wt my huby yl dating him. I told him abt my hubu wen d relatnshp was getting serious, he was devastated, he kicked me out and vowrd neva to forgive m.i knew I deservef it cos he was faithful.but wat can I do.u cant tell d hart whi to love.if I married him I wld hv cheated on him....bfore I got preg wt my first child he kalled to beg me bkbut I knew dre was no goin bk cos I knew I wasnt meant for him.....its four years into my marriage now and he wont stop kalln m still professing his love to m dt he has not been able to meet a girl like me.i love my husband , am happy wt my life,I can neva cheat on him, av made it clear to him but he just wont undastand.....dis is rily getting outta hand.my huby is suspecting each tym I ref to receive his kalls.imagine he even told me he was ready to marry me if I left my huby.he is turning to a stalker.wat do I do pls......tell my huby abt him, or report him...I know I hurt him but lofe must go on, shit happens and I guesss we just were not meant to b togeda.plsss advice pls
For me, I think u should tell ur hubby. U should have broken up properly b4 marriage.
Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
Block your exes number so he wont be able to communicate with you and also tell your hubby whats going on before he starts thinking that there is more to it
Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by Wendy80(f): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ploy:
Where did you get the love portion that you used for him then? Go back to the baba and tell him to release him.

Chikena

Wicked cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by Wendy80(f): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
Extom:
When you get married, you're supposed to change your contact details. undecided
Not suppose to, it's a choice. If u lived a decent life as a single lady, I see no reason for this.

3 Likes

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by Wendy80(f): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
aisha2:
Are you married or just got pregnant and cohabiting? You dont sound married.
You sound like one of them girls who will start dating a guy and start calling him " my fiancé " then move in with a guy and automatically award him " my husband " title.
Which one of these 2 men were cheating on you?
You have been married for 4 years according to you yet a single mother in 2012. Make una dey try remember some of the stories wey una dey blow sometimes. And the bad lazy writing doesnt make this tale any fun
U neva disappoint me. They are too many loopholes in her story jare.

1 Like

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
thorpido:
Lol.E be like say she still get feelings for the guy.

Op,your husband knew you left this guy for him.It's straightforward.Tell you hubby and get him to even speak with your ex.

she not only got feelings, she is not sure of her present situation as per 'married' woman.

Which married woman in her right mind would be bothered about handling her ex. Except her hand is filthy, or she got other plans.

This is what you get when start off on the wrong foot. eg, cheating, double dating, etc.

SHe was double dating, now she is asking question about handling an ex. Im sure if the ex appears, she go open leg.

OP pardon me, im not in a good mood of sugar coating. Not good at that.

Sort your sh1t out and kick the ex where he belongs. The past!

2 Likes

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by shindarayo(f): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
Chillisauce:

she not only got feelings, she is not sure of her present situation as per 'married' woman.

Which married woman in her right mind would be bothered about handling her ex. Except her hand is filthy, or she got other plans.

This is what you get when start off on the wrong foot. eg, cheating, double dating, etc.

SHe was double dating, now she is asking question about handling an ex. Im sure if the ex appears, she go open leg.

OP pardon me, im not in a good mood of sugar coating. Not good at that.

Sort your sh1t out and kick the ex where he belongs. The past!

good dat u know me more than me.ur opinion though it doesnt count.
Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by shindarayo(f): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
bennyrazz:
it is obvious the op is a frustrated woman. I really don't know why she's insulting everybody for a matter she's seeking advice on. I really don't understand the purpose of this thread cuz to me o, the op have feelings for both men and she wouldn't mind getting down with them.
as frusttated as u are.rily dont blame most of u.i thought dis forum is meant for us to share probs and find solution to it.dis is a faceless forum, not out to impress anybody.
Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by shindarayo(f): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
shizzleStar:
With this your terrible english sef.....pathetic

Anyway like someone suggested just go fvck the guy abeg afterall you are not married like you claimed, but just a bed mate and probably a baby making tool. 2kids for 2 different men and never married to any. I sense you just found an escape route out of poverty.

Some girls are just senseless and you, are a pathetic liar to boot
demented fool.wre did u c in my post wre I wrote having babies for two diff men.do I look like ur bitch of a mother dt doesnt even know who she had u for?I met my guy wen he had NOTHING.people like u are d reason girls go for ready made men and u come here crying she left m for a rich man.abegii try front.
Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by shindarayo(f): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Keep feeling cool o with all those 'PSYCHOS' wey you dey attract!
Oya CU-NT-INUE! cheesy

Abeg comot make I see road jare!
Na by force to open thread? undecided

Even you TOO. . . get 'stalker'? cheesy
one look at u and all I feel is pity.no wonder.now I understand where ure coming from....wowo feeling segzy.a mo iru yin.
Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by KanwuliaJara: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J84wIjWv6hA

shindarayo:
one look at u and all I feel is pity.no wonder.now I understand where ure coming from....wowo feeling segzy.a mo iru yin.

So you can 'write' English? shocked

Hello 'MRS BUTTERWORTH'!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFQTuIstI6w

So glad a NLander could understand you and all your LIES!
How she take do am. . . I nor know! cheesy

aisha2:
Are you married or just got pregnant and cohabiting? You dont sound married.
You sound like one of them girls who will start dating a guy and start calling him " my fiancé " then move in with a guy and automatically award him " my husband " title.
Which one of these 2 men were cheating on you?

You have been married for 4 years according to you yet a single mother in 2012.[size=20pt] Make una dey try remember some of the stories wey una dey blow sometimes.[/size]

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

And the bad lazy writing doesnt make this tale any fun

1 Like

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by shizzleStar: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
shindarayo:
demented fool.wre did u c in my post wre I wrote having babies for two diff men.do I look like ur bitch of a mother dt doesnt even know who she had u for?I met my guy wen he had NOTHING.people like u are d reason girls go for ready made men and u come here crying she left m for a rich man.abegii try front.
Look at this first class illiterate. You are a bleeping bastad, your mother is the real b*tch and its pretty obvious you took after her. You keep barking like the deranged nincompoop that you are, asking very stewpid questions with your incoherent lies and jargons and all your mumu threads, and you think any reasonable person will take you serious?

Go tell your nonsense tales to your useless who.rish mother with your very abysmally written English. Senseless, iddiotic thing

1 Like

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by bennyrazz: 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
shindarayo:
as frusttated as u are.rily dont blame most of u.i thought dis forum is meant for us to share probs and find solution to it.dis is a faceless forum, not out to impress anybody.
you have the solution to your own problem and everybody here knows that you are the solution. Pls let this be your last time of opening a thread on this section. Your problems are too numerous and I wonder the kind of man you live with/call your husband. He must be really patient.

1 Like

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by shindarayo(f): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hv already seek for an advice, got wat I want. I owe nobody any explanation.so all of u drinking panadol for my matta.tk a quick trip to hell and say me hi to d devil.CASE CLOSED.english is not my fathers language so if una like mk una speak grammar frm now till thy kingdom come, it doesnt change d fact dt am happy wt my life.its not how far but how well. tongue.
Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by shindarayo(f): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
shizzleStar:
Look at this first class illiterate. You are a bleeping bastad, your mother is the real b*tch and its pretty obvious you took after her. You keep barking like the deranged nincompoop that you are, asking very stewpid questions with your incoherent lies and jargons and all your mumu threads, and you think any reasonable person will take you serious?

Go tell your nonsense tales to your useless who.rish mother with your very abysmally written English. Senseless, iddiotic thing
every woman is a bitch, ur mother, ur sister, gf of u are man enuff to hv one.so abegiiii try dront.u dont count.
Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by shizzleStar: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
shindarayo:
every woman is a bitch, ur mother, ur sister, gf of u are man enuff to hv one.so abegiiii try dront.u dont count.
Oniranu oshi, shey o mo wipe aiye'e ti baje ton

omo ale jati jati ni iwo. Ba mi ki iya were to bi e cheesygrin

Enjoy your senseless thread and your tomfoolery. Nonsense, mumu thing grin

1 Like

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by shindarayo(f): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
shizzleStar:
Oniranu oshi, shey o mo wipe aiye'e ti baje ton

omo ale jati jati ni iwo. Ba mi ki iya were to bi e cheesygrin

Enjoy your senseless thread and your tomfoolery. Nonsense, mumu thing grin
so e dey pain u shocked.sorry ooo.rotflmao tongue.iwo to ye ki won ta ki won fi owo e ra atupa.ni ojo ti won bi e, won de ki iya ku ewu omo sha.oma se ooo.oye ki won ti fi ese nkan osu danu
Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
I don't believe this story.

But even if the story was true, why didn't you tell your husband that your ex refuses to stop calling you?

It doesn't make sense.

You could have changed your line and told your husband the truth.
What is so difficult about it?

1 Like

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by Mcbussy(m): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
To save yourself from stress,why not just change ur line and he'd never be able to reach u again.

1 Like

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by shindarayo(f): 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mcbussy:
To save yourself from stress,why not just change ur line and he'd never be able to reach u again.
dts wat I thot wen I blocked him.but he found ways to kall m even wt maybe friends no and even went as far as hiding his no...didnt want to change my line cos of d stress of havn to start gvn people nee no...I wont even do dt now since av decided to tell my huby abt it.i knw if he kalls him den he wld get d drift dt am gone for good.who wld hv thot dt afta four years he wld turn into a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by santagelo25(m): 7:52am On Dec 02, 2014
Shindarayo..I least expect you to reply comments in a harsh way since you are seeking for advice.Your responses shows your kind of person(No insult meant.Just my observation).
If i am to go by your story up there and if truly it is real,not doubting it anyway.I will advice you heed to the advice some of our brothers and sisters here have said..Open up to your husband as fast as you can since you have declare here that you no longer have any feelings for your ex.Dont waste anymore time.Before the devil will penetrate your marriage.
Let me give you a true life story that is similar to what you are going through now.A friend that has been married for 4 years now saw his wife's ex naked penis in her phone.According to the wife,she said she does not have any feelings for the guy and the ex got married this year.Her marriage is shaking seriously now.The husband had to report to his father-in-law.
Note:the husband knows about this so called ex.He has warned his wife several times to stop communicating with the guy but she secretly chats with the guy on whatsapp or exchange calls.She deletes the chats and call log after all.My friend said he do tell wife that"nothing is hidden under the sun"That one day monkey will go to market and never return.
His wife attends all church programmes,pray morning and night but does not study the bible well.
I have told my friend to take it calm with his wife if he truly and still loves her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Caught Sleeping With His Wife's Sisters / ... / Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.