Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. (6760 Views)

My Father Has Been Calling Me Too Much These Days! / Please Help!!! I Am Married, But I Only Have Sex 15 Times In A Year! / Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by santagelo25(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2014
@Ops, read this to help your life and marriage.

Adulterous affair dont begin with sleeping together.They begin with inappropriate friendships.Friendship and emotional attachment to the opposite sex can spell danger for your marriage.Protect your marriage by avoiding private communications and intimate conversations with people of the opposite sex.Regardless of what is happening in your marriage,dont give the devil a foothold in your marriage by falling victim to this trap.Let whoever it is know there are things you wont tolerate.keep a heathy physical,social and emotional distance between you and the opposite sex.

1 Like

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by rolled: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
shindarayo:
demented fool.wre did u c in my post wre I wrote having babies for two diff men.do I look like ur bitch of a mother dt doesnt even know who she had u for?I met my guy wen he had NOTHING.people like u are d reason girls go for ready made men and u come here crying she left m for a rich man.abegii try front.
These coming from a married woman.
I wonder the kind of man that marry you.

Calling her husband my guy shm!!!

4 Likes

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by shindarayo(f): 12:01am On Dec 03, 2014
santagelo25:
Shindarayo..I least expect you to reply comments in a harsh way since you are seeking for advice.Your responses shows your kind of person(No insult meant.Just my observation).
If i am to go by your story up there and if truly it is real,not doubting it anyway.I will advice you heed to the advice some of our brothers and sisters here have said..Open up to your husband as fast as you can since you have declare here that you no longer have any feelings for your ex.Dont waste anymore time.Before the devil will penetrate your marriage.
Let me give you a true life story that is similar to what you are going through now.A friend that has been married for 4 years now saw his wife's ex naked penis in her phone.According to the wife,she said she does not have any feelings for the guy and the ex got married this year.Her marriage is shaking seriously now.The husband had to report to his father-in-law.
Note:the husband knows about this so called ex.He has warned his wife several times to stop communicating with the guy but she secretly chats with the guy on whatsapp or exchange calls.She deletes the chats and call log after all.My friend said he do tell wife that"nothing is hidden under the sun"That one day monkey will go to market and never return.
His wife attends all church programmes,pray morning and night but does not study the bible well.
I have told my friend to take it calm with his wife if he truly and still loves her.
I knw I shld hv ignored some of dem but u knw hw some of dis naira landers are dey tend to unleash d oda syd of u wen all I want is to seek advice wtout harsh criticism.....I dont hv feelings for dis guy dt died long before we broke up.dis is d reason I dated my huby.dis guy has always bn obsessed wt m wnt kall it love.dts one of d reasons I called it quit.jealousy was d oda of d day.he gets violent wenever he sees m wt anyone.......I plan to o tell my huby wen he cms home dis weekend.had to tell my mum abt it today and she also advised I talk to him to avoid future probs.tanx so much
Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by shindarayo(f): 12:05am On Dec 03, 2014
Bunsky:
These coming from a married woman.
I wonder the kind of man that marry you.

Calling her husband my guy shm!!!
y are we girls our own enemies.tell me wat I did to warrant such statement.pls try to think b4 typing....am I supposed to kall him daddy?hmm diff sttokes for diff folks sha.i dont c anytin wrong wt hw I kall him.
Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by RiffRaff: 1:30am On Dec 03, 2014
All the people she insulted deserved it jare.. Someone is asking for Advice, if u have nothin to say, move on to other thread. Why insult her?

Op Tell ur husband what is goin on before he finds out himself. Trust is a fragile tin, once brroken it could affect the way he sees u foreva.

Block the guy. Any time he calls u wit a different No, once u hear his voice just drop the call. Soon he will find his square root.

1 Like

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by austine4real(m): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2014
shindarayo:
Yes I did.check d date I posted dt.things hv changed.chek oda post av made.next please.....
i think he wnts 2 fhuck u 2 more tyms
Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by shindarayo(f): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2014
RiffRaff:
All the people she insulted deserved it jare.. Someone is asking for Advice, if u have nothin to say, move on to other thread. Why insult her?

Op Tell ur husband what is goin on before he finds out himself. Trust is a fragile tin, once brroken it could affect the way he sees u foreva.

Block the guy. Any time he calls u wit a different No, once u hear his voice just drop the call. Soon he will find his square root.
tanx, I wld.was kinda scared of his reaction b4.but I tink its beta I do dan he finding out.
Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by shindarayo(f): 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
Heavy load off my chest.told huby abt d whole ish on friday.explained how it started, d steps hv taken and all.showed him d msgs hv sent to him to stop bugging m.he took it calmly, but we didnt talk much abt it dat fri.sat morn he asked for his number, I gave and wanted him to call him in my presence, he sd it was man to man talk.so I didnt knw wat dey spoke abt, dis morn I received a text frm him apologising.sayn he just thot he stand a chance cos of d circumstances surrounding my union wt my huby.i replied him wishing him d best...still dont knw eat dey spoke abt and I dnt rily kia.its like a heavy burden hs bn lifted off.shld hv told him a long tym ago....tanks to all who advised me and gv me courage to go tell him. God bless u all.

2 Likes

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by Youngpo413: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
shindarayo:
He is my ex, though I met him before I met my huby, we dated for 4yrs b4 I met my huby.i couldnt settle wt him because of so many reasons. He is tooo jealous, distance was a barrier, he was possessive, I met and fell in love wt my huby yl dating him. I told him abt my hubu wen d relatnshp was getting serious, he was devastated, he kicked me out and vowrd neva to forgive m.i knew I deservef it cos he was faithful.but wat can I do.u cant tell d hart whi to love.if I married him I wld hv cheated on him....bfore I got preg wt my first child he kalled to beg me bkbut I knew dre was no goin bk cos I knew I wasnt meant for him.....its four years into my marriage now and he wont stop kalln m still professing his love to m dt he has not been able to meet a girl like me.i love my husband , am happy wt my life,I can neva cheat on him, av made it clear to him but he just wont undastand.....dis is rily getting outta hand.my huby is suspecting each tym I ref to receive his kalls.imagine he even told me he was ready to marry me if I left my huby.he is turning to a stalker.wat do I do pls......tell my huby abt him, or report him...I know I hurt him but lofe must go on, shit happens and I guesss we just were not meant to b togeda.plsss advice pls
your Ex is a big time mugu,how I wish he is my friend,I would have slapped him back to reality,begging someone that left him for another,where is his pride?yet after 4yrs he still can't move on...shame on him.
Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by Youngpo413: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2015
Block your exes number so he wont be able to communicate with you and also tell your hubby whats going on before he starts thinking that there is more to it
there is more to it,I'm sure that first daughter belongs to her ex,remember she was fuckingg the two men simultaneously,naija ladies are wicked.

1 Like

Re: Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. by Youngpo413: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2015
Wendy80:

Not suppose to, it's a choice. If u lived a decent life as a single lady, I see no reason for this.
only few ladies lived a decent life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Caught Sleeping With His Wife's Sisters / ... / How Many Are U In Your Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.