Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

My Flash/short Stories Collection - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Flash/short Stories Collection (16376 Views)

Flash Short Story: Death At The Border. / E. Fantasy(short Stories) / My Short Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Otunbakay(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Enoquin:
@Otunbakay PING! angry
Lol, I dey with you Enoquin.
I'm watching you keenly from the sideline, savouring your never disappointing good works.

I appreciate your courage and effort at video making too. You are AMAZING! I appreciate those that gave useful criticism, and I salute you for handling them well.

You have a rare gift and ability.
Please believe in yourself more than anything else. You are on a mission and path that can only take/lead you to GREATNESS!

I can't wait to know how Ronke and Adebiyi's story would end, please keep it coming.
Another master piece!

1 Like

Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Enoquin(f): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2015
III

“Oh shut it! You do not need to be vocal about every little thing that bothers you. Is she not here to help too? You have been busy and tired of late, your sister is ill and Morenike does our laundry and you complain? You did not even thank her all you could say was that she not enter our room. What is with you, Ronke?”
“Oh, should I go and kneel to thank her so that you would be satisfied? You talk as if she sat on a low stool to wash the clothes or as if I punished her or something. Did she not just throw the clothes into the machine? Why didn’t she leave the clothes in a basket in the laundry room or outside our door? If she had to come in because you wanted her to why didn’t she leave the clothes for me to sort out? So, opening the wardrobe and touching my clothes is very much allowed, right? Would you say the same if I was to do that in her room? What was the point of boundaries for heaven’s sake?”
“Look, you can yell all you want. I just don’t like your behavior these days.”
“So now I am the one yelling? E bi e ko?
“Hey watch your mouth…”
“Or what Adebiyi? You want to beat me because of a tramp, go ahead. Let the whole world not only hear of what I have suffered, let them see the results as well.”
“I can see you want to push me into temptation but I won’t give you the satisfaction. Keep on playing the victim card…it suits you so well these days.” With that, he walked out slamming the door hard.
Oh God, what was happening to me?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Enoquin(f): 10:58am On Feb 21, 2015
Gracias Senor. On handling criticisms; as long as you put yourself or works forward, one has to be prepared to take positive criticisms

Otunbakay:

Lol, I dey with you Enoquin.
I'm watching you keenly from the sideline, savouring your never disappointing good works.

I appreciate your courage and effort at video making too. You are AMAZING! I appreciate those that gave useful criticism, and I salute you for handling them well.

You have a rare gift and ability.
Please believe in yourself more than anything else. You are on a mission and path that can only take/lead you to GREATNESS!

I can't wait to know how Ronke and Adebiyi's story would end, please keep it coming.
Another master piece!
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Nmeri17: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
edit the post abeg it was almost marred by typos

**last bullet**
do do go reply yo PM mbok smiley
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Enoquin(f): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2015
“Aunty Ronke, please hi want to go to the market;” the ‘creature’ said in a bit to act nice.
“Okay,” Go to hell.
“Please hi won’t be long. Should hi get anything for you?”
Heaven forbid. “No, that’s okay. I am fine. Thank you.” Stupid creature, I’d prefer it if you never came back.
The thought made me smile and I was careful to make it look as if I was smiling at her. This probably made Bee think everything was alright because as soon as the ‘creature’ stepped out, he sidled over to my side.
“Hmm, I like your scent,” He whispered coming close and nibbling at my ear lobe.
I have always had this scent. “Thanks, Biyi please stop. Someone might come in.”
“So? You are my wife and we are in our house.”
“But Morenike could have forgotten something.”
“Morenike isn’t my wife, you are. Hmm…your breas.ts are full…are you on your period?”
The nibbling was getting to me but I just couldn’t. “Where were you at two this morning?”
The hands that were tweaking my nipples stopped. I wasn’t enjoying it anyway; my breas.ts had become heavy and more painful especially my nipples, so his touches bruised me more than they caressed.
“What are you trying to do babe, can I not have a little fun with you in peace?”
“What do you mean? I have always asked you questions tons of times during romance; how is this different? If my husband was not on our bed for an hour and a half, I deserve to know where he was.”
He sat up and shifted a bit putting some distance between us. The gesture brought about a sudden chill and a sense of foreboding.
“I got a beep from Morenike, she needed help.”
“And why didn’t she beep me or better still why didn’t you call me to go with you if you didn’t trust me to go alone?”
“Look, I don’t like your tone. Have I not answered your question?”
“And I don’t like yours as well, Biyi. Why should Morenike call you when we had agreed that she was to go through me if she wanted anything?”
“You wouldn’t have known what to do.”
“What is that supposed to mean and how exactly did you know what to do? Have you suddenly become a doctor? Is it because you have your family’s support?”
“’Our family’ babe, they are yours as well.” Even in anger, he knew not to differentiate.
“No, I doubt that. I doubt that my family would have allowed me to go through this whole drama; even your mother stood by and watched; have I done anything to her?”
“She is your mother as well.”
“No, she is yours. Mine if alive would never have been so callous.”
“Ronke, please leave ‘our’ mother out of this.”
“Ehen and if I don’t; will you throw me out?” I was behaving like a rogue no scratch that a local area mama, this wasn’t me. I hated those kind of women.
“I cannot throw you out of our house. We both own everything but I can leave the house for you, it’s getting obvious you want to be alone.”
“Don’t let me stop you. Please take your tramp as well and go have jolly fun with other tramps.” I had crossed the line.
“Listen to me, I am trying so hard to please you but I don’t know what else to do. I have tried to suppress my joy ever since I have had the news that I was going to have a child but because I knew you would be hurt; I have suppressed the feelings, but you cannot know how I want to shout from the tree-tops, you cannot know how saddening it is that I cannot share all of this with you. Ronke, is it not glaring that at least I am not the one with any fault?”
“You are the personification of a fool at forty.”
The slap that followed was stunning. I have never been hit by my husband before not even when I was 25, a new wife and a bit heady but then again we had never stooped this low.
I had stalked to the door when I stopped. No, I was also going to have my say but this time I was calm. The tears fell but I was calm. I read somewhere that tears and calm words had a greater effect.
“You are a silly bastard Biyi.”
“Ronke, listen to…”
“No, you listen to me. You are a silly bastard if you have the guts to refer to our childlessness in such a manner; yes, it’s ours as well not mine alone. If we both own everything, we both own the troubles as well. For the past ten years have I not gone through pain as well? What have the doctors said, Biyi?”
“Look I am sorry…”
“No, what have the doctors said? Say it out loud. What did you say to me on the night you tore my hymen after we had become one? Were they promises whispered on the spur of the moment or did you mean them?”
“Ronke, please I…”
“No, did you mean them or not? I want to know what to tell our child when he grows. Perhaps it’s for the best this happened. I wouldn’t want the child I am carrying to know that his father was a man that couldn’t keep to his words.” I shouldn’t have said the words that would haunt me later.
“Ronke what are you saying?” He was broken, I was watching my pillar crumble at the news he was hearing but I felt nothing.
This was not how I had wanted to deliver the news that we were having our first child.
“I am saying what I have been trying to say ever since you came back. The joy I have had to suppress so yours could be expressed; the fact that even though our dreams came true it had been turned to a nightmare because of your selfishness and impatience.”
The man was broken. “Ah Ronke, the wife of my youth; I have wronged you. Can you ever forgive me? ” He came close touching my belly as he spoke, his voice filled with sorrow, his eyes with unshed tears and I cringed, I couldn’t help it. “Can our child ever forgive me?”
I wanted to reassure him that everything was going to be alright but I couldn’t find the words. I didn’t think we would be alright.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Enoquin(f): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2015
The house felt alive as I entered. Dropping my first set of groceries on the kitchen counter, I walked into the sitting room. My sister was not yet back from school and I had decided to come home early from the market, owning your business was definitely a good thing. I heard the laughter and stopped, it appeared Morenike was talking to someone on the phone.
“No, emi nikan ni mo wa n le,” laughing to what the other person was saying, she continued making half-hearted protestations.
“But what did you want me to do now? This is the first step o, hi pray everything works out well for me ore mi. No...mo sure now. Mo lo female condom now but he didn't know, he was a bit drunk with all these yama yama disease ehn Olorun yo mi pe hi went to that bachelor party kini ma ti se?”

She paused probably to hear what the other person had to say, and then,
“Iwo no ba mi ro now, that boy Hemeka has nothing. I have to use my brain. Ma se sime sime for a while especially for that stupid iyawo but let me just give birth first…"

I didn’t need to hear more, I had heard enough. I had thoroughly gone about everything the wrong way. I had been played by the creature – no, she was now a bitc.h, she had officially become one – and had nearly been won.
I now had a task and that was to save my marriage. No woman was going to bring another man’s child into my house and then chase me out as well. If only I knew how to get to Emeka.
Backing out slowly, I had forgotten about the frying pan I bought along with the groceries. As I watched it fall and make the loudest noise; it occurred to me that I was sneaking around in my own house…sneaking around because of a stranger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Nmeri17: 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
eno I thought you're efik what's all this one cheesy
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Enoquin(f): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2015
IV

“Babe, can Morenike use your car when going for check-ups?”
“Nobody is using my car for anything.”
“Then perhaps we should get her a car since she is becoming heavy and all that.”
“Really, we should get her a car because she has become heavy?” I asked sarcastically.
The bitchy creature had reported to the family that I was using her too much and even though the verdict had gone in my favor - probably because I was pregnant – we had been careful around each other since then.
“No babe, it was just an opinion.”
“Well, we are not spending our money on an unnecessary item; that is my own opinion.”
“Can she not go with you when you are going for check-ups?”
“No, she cannot. We both don’t go on the same days anyway. Whatever happened to taxis, have they suddenly gone extinct?”
“No, she complained of getting disoriented whenever she had to stand and look for one.”
“There are two options dear, she either continues using the taxi or you start driving her yourself.” That was a trap.
“No, I cannot; I’d rather drive you.”
“So, option one it is…Look, when the child arrives and we find out it’s yours, we can splash and spoil the child but for now I’d rather we remain prudent.”
“The family thinks…”
“Then the family should get her a car if they are so concerned.”
“It’s okay perhaps I could have Lanre drive her.”
“Okay,” whatever; “have you asked her who Emeka is?”
“Yes, but she claims not to know. There is something you are not telling me. What is it?
“Nothing…Aren’t you going to work?”
“Okay, I guess you need a ‘you’ time. Call me later okay? I love you. What about a kiss to keep me going?”
“I can’t, I feel nauseous as it is.” That was a lie.
“Take care and have a nice day.”

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Enoquin(f): 10:01am On Feb 25, 2015
Nmeri17:
eno I thought you're efik what's all this one cheesy

tongue I am annang not efik, and to crown it all, I am a Nigerian and can use any lingua I see fit. This is yoruba though. This particular post had more yoruba, I had to edit to add more english cheesy
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Nmeri17: 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
Enoquin:

tongue I am annang not efik, and to crown it all, I am a Nigerian and can use any lingua I see fit. This is yoruba though. This particular post had more yoruba, I had to edit to add more english cheesy
Lemmi guess: u grew in Gidi and can barely speak annang. I might even speak better than u do tongue
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Enoquin(f): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nmeri17:
Lemmi guess: u grew in Gidi and can barely speak annang. I might even speak better than u do tongue

angry Ette mbok sike na mmono usung. I can proudly speak and write annang even though the speaking might not be as fluent still...grin
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Realgana(m): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
You fine come get brain on top.If I see you for my dream na police I go report you to for attempting to steal my heart.lol.
Good stories,more MB to your devices.
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Nmeri17: 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
Enoquin:

angry Ette mbok sike na mmono usung. I can proudly speak and write annang even though the speaking might not be as fluent still...grin
grin*anam ne imam amboko grin
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by alizenbohr: 6:32am On Feb 26, 2015
Enoquin,
Your writing really captivates the reader; it feels just like watching a movie.
Following...
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Enoquin(f): 10:11am On Feb 26, 2015
“Yes Uncle Biyi, you called for me.” The bitch said coming in. I had insisted on the ‘uncle’ title.
“Why did you leave the dishes in the sink and go out?” My husband asked.
“Sir?” she replied in astonishment. I felt like laughing out loud.
“Did you expect Aunty Ronke to wash them for you especially now that Aunty Yemisi is in the hostel writing her exams?”
“Sorry Uncle Biyi, hi was tired after the hante-nata so hi went to rest…it won’t happen again sir. Please let me go and wash the plates Aunty Ronke.” I knew her eyes would be burning holes into the back of my head; I would have done the same if roles were reversed.
The bitchy creature must have wondered what I had done to make Biyi act so nice to me after these few months…I was not showing that much and since I was now always on loose gowns, the only people who would have noticed there was a difference were the ones who might have known me for long.
“It’s okay; I hope you are rested now?” I asked and turned to look at her. The look of hatred was so intense that my hands went to my stomach in a protective gesture.
Her eyes followed the gesture and giving a slight nod, she walked out.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………….
I talked to my stomach whenever I was alone. I couldn’t share all the joy with Biyi. I told my baby what different feelings I had and how I couldn’t wait to hold him/her. I did a scan but told the sonographer that I didn’t want to know my baby’s sex; I didn’t want to think too far out into the future. I wanted to take each day as they came.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………….
“You have a bit of high blood pressure Mrs. Adesanya; you should take things easy and not worry too much.” The doctor said looking at the chart he was holding.
“But doctor, I have heard of so many tales of things happening and then I heard that the older one was, the more the complications that should be expected.”
Laughing the doctor looked up from his chart; “Really, you should stop worrying. You are in an excellent state; stop reading only gloomy stories.”
“But what if my baby decides to come in the midnight, what will I do?”
“You will be in safe hands…remember that there will be warning contractions…a baby doesn’t just pop out and besides you are just in your 27th week, you really have nothing to worry about till you get to your 34th week”
“But my baby could come out now right? People have premature babies at my age.”
“I understand your worries but you are fine…If I had noticed any threat, I would have confined you to bed rest till the due date but you are okay and I am proud of your excellent state. Once again, take things easy, I am here for you; call me if you have any worries or any questions, okay?”
“Okay, thank you.”
“Don’t forget to take your drugs. Have a pleasant day ma.”

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Enoquin(f): 10:17am On Feb 26, 2015
Realgana:
You fine come get brain on top.If I see you for my dream na police I go report you to for attempting to steal my heart.lol.
Good stories,more MB to your devices.

An attempt at theft is different from an actual theft tongue

Thank you so much
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Nmeri17: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2015
plot twist: she'll go into premature labor by 2am and the tramp will act as a midwife, deliver the baby safely and ronke will be indebted to her eternally tongue
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Enoquin(f): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2015
alizenbohr:
Enoquin,
Your writing really captivates the reader; it feels just like watching a movie.
Following...
smiley I am glad the words are doing exactly what I intend them to, it would have been terrible otherwise.

Thanks
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Realgana(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Enoquin:

An attempt at theft is different from an actual theft tongue

Thank you so much

Both are punishable offences according to Nigerian constitution,but if you continue to feed us with good and great stories I no go call the police again.
You wellcome Ma'am.
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Enoquin(f): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2015
“What did the doctor say?” Biyi asked, his breath coming in heavily down the line.
“He said to take things easy, otherwise I am fine.”
“Okay, I guess that’s good news. So…are you headed home or to work?”
“I guess to work, I have been absent too much of late. Why are you breathing this heavy?”
“One of my men fell off a ladder and I have been running around ever since.”
“Oh, will he be alright?”
“I hope so. Listen, I will talk to you later. I love you.”
“Hmm, okay. Bye.”
………………………………………………………………………………………………………
I was running in a stream and struggling with something heavy. The thing pulled at me and I screamed falling into the water.
I woke up and the bed was all wet. Scared, I nudged Biyi awake.
“Hmm…Baby what is it?” Biyi asked putting on the light.
Immediately Biyi saw the bed, he jumped up. Throwing on a shirt over his boxers, he grabbed his car keys and lifted me from the bed.
“God, what is happening? He asked looking round wildly. "Ronke hold on.”
Opening the door, he half ran with me in his arms towards the stairs shouting for my sister.
“Yemisi! Yemisi!! Olorun ma gba mi ke… Yemisi!!! Where are you?!”
Yemisi dressed in her night gown and still somewhat sleepy rushed out in confusion.
“Brother mi kilode?” Seeing the dripping liquid and the wild look in Biyi’s eyes, she rushed forward “Sister Ronke? Kilon sele…[i] Brother mi?! Jesu!
Gba…gba… Take…take the keys from my hands. Open the car. Run and open the gate…Yemisi se kia… hurry up ni tori olorun.”
“Brother mi, I am coming to the hospital with you.”
“No stay, call everyone. Tell them oh…tell them to come and help me…ah Ronke, temi ti tan! Don’t leave me Ronke. We are on our way to the hospital.”
In all the confusion, I saw the curtains to the creature’s room twitch. I should tell Biyi to hold her responsible but the darkness was calling and I obeyed…anything to stop the pain…anything!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Enoquin(f): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2015
Nmeri17:
plot twist: she'll go into premature labor by 2am and the tramp will act as a midwife, deliver the baby safely and ronke will be indebted to her eternally tongue

How's the next post for a plot twist? tongue
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Enoquin(f): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2015
angry Darn it! I will have to rewrite the constitution then. *sighs* The travails of a writer tongue
Realgana:

Both are punishable offences according to Nigerian constitution,but if you continue to feed us with good and great stories I no go call the police again.
You wellcome Ma'am.
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Nmeri17: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2015
Enoquin:

How's the next post for a plot twist? tongue
how come I always come online just few minutes after yo updates?? arr u monitoring me undecided
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Realgana(m): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Enoquin:
angry Darn it! I will have to rewrite the constitution then. *sighs* The travails of a writer tongue
Rewrite the constitution?
Did you follow the last National conference held?
If yes,then the troubles,drama and comedy you are going to face while trying to rewrite the constitution is times three of what happened there.
Just forget about that herculean task and continue to feed us with sweet stories.
You can even steal my heart,you are allowed.
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by spacefreak: 9:09am On Feb 28, 2015
Nice story. Keep it up. I like the way you write.
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Enoquin(f): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2015
I woke to white. Everything felt as if I was in a tunnel. The angels were in white. I thought I read that they shone. There were black angels too…there were even female angels. One was coming forth with an object that had a needle attached and was saying something to me.
“What?” I tried to ask but my mouths wouldn’t form the words and sweet darkness was beckoning yet again.

I woke again and this time, I could turn my head. Biyi sat looking haggard and older than 45, Yemisi had puffy eyes. They knew how I felt about appearances and I wanted to ask them why they felt they could look haggard just because I was in the hospital. My mouth felt bitter and I was so thirsty. I also felt very empty inside and was aware my stomach no longer felt heavy.
Biyi saw me awake and jumped up, pushing Yemisi to the door. Why were they acting like that? I wanted to ask but I was too weak and tired and the darkness held such a sweet promise of no questions asked.

I woke again and this time aside Biyi and Yemisi; Tara was hovering over me and immediately called on Biyi who pushed Yemisi to the door again once she noticed I was awake.
The doctor came in and after carrying out some examinations spoke gently to me.
“How are you feeling Mrs. Adesanya?”
“Weak but fine;” my statement evoked a sigh of relief from the other occupants except the doctor who kept on a blank face.
“That’s good news. It means you are recovering well.”
“Thank you…how is my baby?”
“I think you should get yourself in…”
“I am fine. How is my baby?”
“Baby, I think you need to…”
I ignored Biyi and asked the doctor again; “how is my baby, doctor?”
“You had a premature rupture of the membrane and the doctor on call had to administer Ergometrine in a bid to stop the bleeding and…”
“Where is my baby?”
“Dead Mrs. Adesanya; we had to evacuate the baby after a scan and series of test revealed that the baby had stopped moving.”
“You promised…you promised me…” Biyi already at my side held me close but I couldn’t stop the wail. It held everything that I had gone through in the past 7 months, my hopes, fears and disappointments. It only stopped when a nurse was summoned to put me to sleep. Biyi held me all the while.

So here I was, a woman destroyed.
I had failed at the one thing I truly wanted.
Nothing could console me,
Not even the showers of love.

They came and they left
They preached and they counseled
Consoled and preached again
But nothing could work.

They gathered and took a decision
For the creature had given birth to a girl
The creature was to leave, a decision aimed to please me
But nothing worked

I later asked to be taken to my baby’s grave and after much pleading asking me to reconsider and consultations amongst themselves, Biyi drove me there. At the grave I wept and allowed myself to finally call aloud the name I had wanted to give him for I was later told it was a boy; Anuoluwamipogan - God’s mercy on me is too much.
Two months after Morenike’s depature, Biyi told me he was ready to go for a paternity test.
“No, don’t”
“Why not?” He asked, surprised at my change in decision.
I shrugged in reply. There was no need to shatter his last hope. It would destroy him to lose twice. Perhaps later when he could handle it – the news that the baby girl wasn’t his – I would tell him and perhaps we would opt for an adoption then; but for now I needed him to enjoy the feeling of having a child.

THE END

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Enoquin(f): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2015
spacefreak:
Nice story. Keep it up. I like the way you write.
smiley Merci Monsieur
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by spacefreak: 10:23am On Feb 28, 2015
Enoquin:

smiley Merci Monsieur

Non, non merci tres bien Madame. smiley
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by spacefreak: 10:29am On Feb 28, 2015
I know my French sucks. cheesy

Btw are you in the medical field or your writing is based on research or experience?
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by teamplayey: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
@ Enoquin: you write well.
Although the story's end was kind of dissapointing. I realise they're short stories but their endings appear similar #(just saying)
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Enoquin(f): 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
teamplayey:
@ Enoquin: you write well.
Although the story's end was kind of dissapointing. I realise they're short stories but their endings appear similar #(just saying)

Disappointing? No, I'd say different.
Similarities? Well, my stories rarely have happy endings. So, if you point out the similarities you are refering to, I'd be able to reply and clarify.
Re: My Flash/short Stories Collection by Enoquin(f): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
spacefreak:
I know my French sucks. cheesy

Btw are you in the medical field or your writing is based on research or experience?

My writings are basically based on research which includes reading, observing others, listening etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The English Word For "Shakara" / The Whistle Blower / My Demon Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.