Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Want To Marry Oh! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Want To Marry Oh! (1791 Views)

Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. / Need A Decent Godfearing Handsome Man Who Is Employed And Ready To Marry This Ye / oh happy day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by kugaba(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2008
Its quite easy. Just go and join your church choir & show commitment. Pretend to come from heaven. Atfer 1month, the number of suitors you will get i bet you, you will come to this forum again and complain of indecision. Choir is working for very ugly ladies, how much more you
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by Saylawchar(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2008
i think we need to talk, contact me on: 0809-863-2332. God bless you!
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by Bright2(m): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2008
crazykid ,take it easy till when ?this lady has taking it easy which led her into this situation ,now she has exploded let her sort things out now for her self because any moment from now she might be in her injury time ooo and by then you will be reffering her to the widowers.
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by CrazyMan(m): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2008
Marriage shouldn't be rushed. A single lady in her 40s is much better than a lady in an unhappy marriage. That's why she should stay calm.
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by fdigital(m): 1:01am On Dec 09, 2008
esolution:

try to chech your behaviour, may be you do shun off male whenever they com near you
or you have the spirit of pride in you since u said u ve money. you must get rid of all this before you can see anybody to marry you. and finally do not approach any man with any amount of money you have this too can be the cause of the problem
u see when a
lady is independable there is this attitude of pride they always emitt. but they forgot that a black man will always love to date a lady that will be submissive to his preambles not a lady that will always want to pay the bills. IF may add how presentable are u to the oposite u musnt always be on the best attires and costly accessories. alway be simple and put smile
kiss on ur face any where u go
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by stevemeks(m): 12:12am On Dec 13, 2008
DONT LET DESPERATION OVERWHELM U, OR ELSE U'LL BE WORSE OFF IT, RATHER PRAY PRAY AND PRAY, COS HE IS A GOD OF "AN APPOINTED TIME"[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by jibbygirl(f): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2008
@poster
hey sis, we are in the same shoes but u need to take it cool and don't let it affect ur outward expression. HE will surely come at the right time. that's my believe.
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by lancevader(m): 6:03am On Dec 14, 2008
Hm.same shoes !ic
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by tpia: 7:40am On Dec 14, 2008
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by DualCore1: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2008
jibbygirl:

@poster
hey sis, we are in the same shoes but u need to take it cool and don't let it affect ur outward expression. HE will surely come at the right time. that's my believe.
Amen sista! kiss
Nothing do u!
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by jibbygirl(f): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2008
Dual Core:

Amen sista! kiss
Nothing do u!
yeah! cool cool cool
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by jibbygirl(f): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2008
lance_vader:

Hm.same shoes !ic
what do u seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by goodass(m): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2008
i c u of co.z
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by jibbygirl(f): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2008
really? grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by goodass(m): 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2008
sure now abi watchu think? u not on YIM?
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by atilla(m): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2008
@poster

dont worry just take it easy and invest in yourself. Men always find beautiful happy women attractive. Ull be suprised when you take ur mind away from it and ur happy, thats when people will be interested in you.

dont worry about it
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by babyjeep: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2008
@ age 20, you're not too old for marriage. Just take it easy and live your life, God will give you your heart desire in due course.
Good luck.
Re: I Want To Marry Oh! by iz2much: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2008
I fit Manage you sha, Holla ne dankmen208@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Mrs Chima. / Check Out My Pic / Date Your Birthday Mate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.