Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! (3072 Views)

Come In... Someone's Waiting / I Am The Mr. Right You Have Been Waiting For To Fall In Love With / I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by bacterium(m): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2008
Chammy babe and Okija darling. Mr. Crackles has rejected me. He said that I should try you. Maybe you like me. If you do tell me I am ready and willing to care of your needs. EVERYTHING!!! Please if you want tell me. Waiting the reply!!! kiss kiss
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by whatever90(f): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2008
buahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhaahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by bacterium(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2008
Please please no laugh me. I am lonely guy. only I want love cry
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by MrCrackles(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This guy dey serious oo!!!! grin
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by MrCrackles(m): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2008
bacterium:

Aaw!! grin
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by whatever90(f): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2008
bacterium:

ok,so which of d love do u want?i can help u find d love.r u gay,bisexual or str8 man?
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by tpia: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2008
hehehe.
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by MrCrackles(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by bacterium(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2008
I like woman and man. Before I want enyluv but she no answer so now I want boy on boy loving.
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by Okijajuju1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2008
The blood of Okija!! Tufiakwa  angry  shocked

If them send you, tell them say NEPA take light so you no see me.
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by whatever90(f): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2008
Okija_juju:

buahahhahaahahahahahahhahahahahhaha i don dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin

ara ga gba bacterium hahahahhahahahahhaahah
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by whatever90(f): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2008
bacterium:

I like woman and man. Before I want enyluv but she no answer so now I want boy on boy loving.

hahahahahha boy to boy? shocked shocked shocked hahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahaha mr crackles,okija and chamotex make una help dis guy naaaaa grin grin grin
he needs y'all dciks inside his anus grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by ikamefa(f): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2008
boy on boy loffing! "  grin "

chei!  2 at a go?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you sure sey you nor go wound so? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by MrCrackles(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2008
Okija_juju:

grin grin

Omo the guy sef don dey chase me up and down, but thank God say NL ladies dey my back

I had to order a stash of metal pants and reinforced my house doors,

Changed the lock and keys as well

I dont mind carry the extra weight to protect my asshole from getting rammed and bruised!! grin grin
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by Okijajuju1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2008
whatever90:

buahahhahaahahahahahahhahahahahhaha i don dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin

ara ga gba bacterium hahahahhahahahahhaahah

Maka chukwu!! Ara ga gba that boy.   angry   angry
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by whatever90(f): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2008
Okija_juju:

Maka chukwu!! Ara ga gba that boy.   angry   angry

kedi ife ne we gi iwe? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin buahahahhahahahahahha dis is d best thread of d year grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

okija all dis time wey u and brash dey use vex,una suppose don ram d guy 3 rounds since grin grin grin grin

d guy needs some sexual loffing in d anus grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by MrCrackles(m): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2008
whatever90:

okija all this time wey u and brash dey use vex,una suppose don ram d guy 3 rounds since grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked

RAM three times ko, GOAT three times ni!!

I would rather shoot myself in the eyeballs than leave my asshole inviting to any homo bruv! grin
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by Okijajuju1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

grin grin

Omo the guy sef don dey chase me up and down, but thank God say NL ladies dey my back

I had to order a stash of metal pants and reinforced my house doors,

Changed the lock and keys as well

I don't mind carry the extra weight to protect my asshole from getting rammed and bruised!! grin grin

My broda, E bi like say I go just change my I.D o!
And why you give am my address sef!! You no see people like Tumfulu dem??

ikamefa:

boy on boy loffing! "  grin "

chei!  2 at a go?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you sure sey you nor go wound so? cheesy grin cheesy grin

Bia take ya time o!!
Who wan wound who??
Except say chamo dey like wound other men like that if not me I no follow o!!

See rough play!!  angry
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by ikamefa(f): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2008
whatever90:

okija all this time wey u and brash dey use vex,una suppose don ram d guy 3 rounds since grin grin grin grin

d guy needs some sexual loffing in d anus grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahahahahahahaha " grin "
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by whatever90(f): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2008
ikamefa:

hahahahahahahahahaha  "  grin "

ika u dey laff? grin grin grin d guy needs sexual healing for him otele(a.k.a i'ke/anus) and okija them dey deny am angry its not fair angry

before i open my eyes close am oya okija and co,unzip ur trousers,pull down ur boxers,now use ur "kabiyesi oooo" and wound d guys anus grin grin grin grin grin

bacterium u sef for try tumfulu grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by Okijajuju1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2008
kedi ife ne we gi iwe?          buahahahhahahahahahha this is d best thread of d year        

okija all this time wey u and brash dey use vex,una suppose don ram d guy 3 rounds since    

d guy needs some sexual loffing in d anus    

Chineke napu ekwensu ike!!
Nne pka'cha kwa a'nya ghi o!!
Ram onye!!
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by bettes(f): 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2008
shocked shocked shocked(i'm speechless)
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by whatever90(f): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2008
bacterium:

Chammy babe and Okija darling. kiss kiss

see d nice lovers name wey him call them sef grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by bacterium(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2008
Yes I love them. I love so many others here. Maybe I will tell them. Maybe one will love me too. kiss
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by tkb417(m): 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2008
shocked shocked shocked Soddom n Gommorah lipsrsealed
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by MrCrackles(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2008
bacterium:

Yes I love them. I love so many others here. Maybe I will tell them. Maybe one will love me too. kiss

names please?! grin
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by jgirl3: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kai . . .
MrCrackles,
Chamo,
Okija
and the list continues

All within how many days? I can recommend some people to you sha if you want to go around seeking their attention.
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by MrCrackles(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2008
j-girl:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kai . . .
MrCrackles,
Chamo,
Okija
and the list continues

All within how many days? I can recommend some people to you sha if you want to go around seeking their attention.

And what is my name doing there?  angry
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by jgirl3: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

And what is my name doing? angry
Were you not the first choice?
The one he wanted?
Ah ahn! Na me talk am? angry angry grin grin
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by bacterium(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2008
tosinadeda
gabrwyl
Phemour
yemmyse
texazzpete
kokjunkie
foshola
tondo
tumfulu
elodie
pastor plc
negro ntns
4 play
zomby
seant21
mandingo
jakumo

there's so many I can't rember allll!!!!! But I am in LOVE!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by MrCrackles(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2008
bacterium:

tosinadeda
gabrwyl
Phemour
yemmyse
texazzpete
kobojunkie
foshola
tondo
tumfulu
elodie
pastor plc
negro ntns
4 play
zomby
seant21
mandingo
jakumo
there's so many I can't rember allll!!!!! But I am in LOVE!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

The highlighted names are single and love it from the backyard, so you have a real chance!
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by jgirl3: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2008
bacterium, you are on your own o! Tondo go use English spoil your plans.
You better take his name off. I have seen him in action when he's looking for love.
It's not very pretty. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Sugar Mummy Contacts And Phone Numbers And Hookup With Any Sugar Mama / If You Are a lady From Benue State- Idoma Or Tiv / Hookup Ibadan/oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.