Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,918 members, 7,852,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! (3078 Views)

Come In... Someone's Waiting / I Am The Mr. Right You Have Been Waiting For To Fall In Love With / I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by Moyola(f): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2008
Wada fidu didu?!! shocked

diz iz crious mehhnn!!!  grin
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by smurf(f): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2008
wow, and ouch, shocked
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by smurf(f): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2008
And i think Okija is too cool for this kinda mess embarassed lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by Creamish(f): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2008
Been laughing my cute butt off! grin Chamotex. . . since uve been doin shako for us babes, oya. . u don get wetin u deserve!! tongue
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by whatever90(f): 1:28am On Dec 02, 2008
where r d gays on dis thread tongue
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by MrCrackles(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2008
whatever90:

where r d gays on this thread tongue

they have gone into hiding!! grin
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by sexyLeamon(f): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2008
bacterium:

Yes I love them. I love so many others here. Maybe I will tell them. Maybe one will love me too. kiss
grin grin this guy is really serious
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by studio43(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2008
angry angry
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by studio43(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2008
@poster,

now this is the BIG DEAL grin
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by DualCore1: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2008
shocked
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by osasp(m): 12:31am On Dec 04, 2008
HAA
dis guy na for real o
as english no set 4 him mouth so
na peson yansh wey im wan slack na im he dey find

nothin wey we no go see 4 nl
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by nana(f): 12:36am On Dec 04, 2008
LMAO! My ribs o!

Sup Osasp,Longest time!
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by osasp(m): 1:30am On Dec 04, 2008
sup b
longest tym
wat u bin up 2
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by nana(f): 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2008
Not Much Bro'. . .Just chilling down here
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by osasp(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2008
why u comot dat your fine picture na?
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by nana(f): 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2008
Funny guy! Just wanted to take my pic off for a lil while. U got a nice pic,by the way.
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by osasp(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2008
no! abeg put am back smiley
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by chamotex(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2008
WTF!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Who is your Honey? undecided undecided

Bloody Homo-Thugz everywhere

I'm not ready to be wearing Pampers, so fukc off!
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by Bbeee: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by richo2: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2008
lol, chamo why naw? why una dey dissappoint the poor bobo na?
walahi thank God sey the retard no include ma name for him list if not by the time i use firewood burst him anus, the stick go resemble toothpick
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by spikedcylinder: 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2008
Nawa for gay loving o. Make una gree for the guy na. grin grin
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by syphillis: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Nawa for gay loving o. Make una gree for the guy na. grin grin

abi oooo,see as them dey punish d guy so,all dis time wey them use dey curse am,they suppose don do 8 rounds of sexual loving in d anus wt d bobo grin grin grin
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by osasp(m): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2008
kai! God no go gree
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by chamotex(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2008
osasp:

kai! God no go gree

Amen! I reject Homo-thugz in Jesus name

Imagine! The stupid guy is looking for someone to burst his ass, fukcing ass bummer.
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by bacterium(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2008
I still waiting for my Nigerian black sexxy brother. Yes I want someone to burst my asssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you like me? I am open to try anything!!!!!!!
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by richo2: 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2008
bacterium:

I still waiting for my Nigerian black sexxy brother. Yes I want someone to burst my asssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you like me? I am open to try anything!!!!!!!
guy, i dnt think anybody is ready to burst ur anal pore so go get a Love Machine angry angry
open to try anythin shey? toh go meet bulldog make him burst ya ass naw
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by MrCrackles(m): 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by tope2000(f): 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2008
bacterium:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is getting out of hand!!!
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by spikedcylinder: 11:22am On Dec 11, 2008
syphillis:

abi oooo,see as them dey punish d guy so,all this time wey them use dey curse am,they suppose don do 8 rounds of sexual loving in d anus wt d bobo grin grin grin

And we all guess chamo is very good in bed. I no know why e no wan gree. grin
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by chamotex(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2008
bacterium:

Listen ass cracker, you are not going to burst anyone's ass here cuzz there aint no access

It has been heavily padlocked and the keys can never be found. Go to a fukcing gay club and knock yourself out, you fudge packer. I pity you.

spikedcylinder:

And we all guess chamo is very good in bed. I no know why e no wan gree. grin

na lie, Chamo no good anything for bed, na mouth I just get

The only thing I do best ontop bed na to sleep. Make the guy go meet Brash and Okija
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by MrCrackles(m): 11:39am On Dec 11, 2008
chamotex:

The only thing I do best ontop bed na to sleep. Make the guy go meet[b] Brash[/b] and Okija

You must be having a kangaroo! cheesy

I dont condone homosexuality and i certainly dont have bum fucking tendencies
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by bacterium(m): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2008
So many gays here I know. I can tell from how they talk. I know who they are!!!!!! U can not lie to me! All of them are lying!!!!!!!!!!! Stupids!!!!! You are scared of the way you naturally want. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Blazing Group, Whatsapp. / Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. / Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.