Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,997 members, 7,852,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! (3079 Views)

Come In... Someone's Waiting / I Am The Mr. Right You Have Been Waiting For To Fall In Love With / I'll Be 36 2moro And Still Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by sexyLeamon(f): 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2008
bacterium:

I still waiting for my Nigerian black sexxy brother. Yes I want someone to burst my asssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you like me? I am open to try anything!!!!!!!
I don die

Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by MrCrackles(m): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by seun001(m): 9:04am On Dec 12, 2008
bacterium:

So many gays here I know. I can tell from how they talk. I know who they are!!!!!! U can not lie to me! All of them are lying!!!!!!!!!!! Stupids!!!!! You are scared of the way you naturally want. angry

chei my ribs oh grin grin grin grin shocked grin shocked grin grin
Re: Chamotex And Okija Juju I'm Waiting For You Honey! by lalaboi(m): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2009
searched for bacterium on google and this came up . . . . . .ahan. . . .lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. / Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple / Hookup Ibadan/oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.