Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos (406082 Views)

See Bend Down Market Like Idumota Market In The Streets Of London / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / Buying Stuff From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by sexycdor: 2:31am On Dec 04, 2017
@ajepako, @udysweet @all
Good morning
please I need to get baby stuffs (cot, bathing set, etc).
Kindly assist on where to get good stuffs at considerably cheap price abeg. I intend to go today (this morning).
Help!!
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 7:06am On Dec 04, 2017
sexycdor:
@ajepako, @udysweet @all
Good morning
please I need to get baby stuffs (cot, bathing set, etc).
Kindly assist on where to get good stuffs at considerably cheap price abeg. I intend to go today (this morning).
Help!!

Get to ldunmota last bus stop

Cross over to Nnamdi Azikwe Street

Ask for Dosunmu market

The entire market from its middle to the end is where you buy baby stuff in large number and cheap too.

Happy shopping

4 Likes

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by sexycdor: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
ajepako:

Get to ldunmota last bus stop

Cross over to Nnamdi Azikwe Street

Ask for Dosunmu market

The entire market from its middle to the end is where you buy baby stuff in large number and cheap too.

Happy shopping

Thank you very much. I was there and easily located the place. It was actually cheap. Thank you once again. Bless ya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Gocyn(f): 1:03am On Dec 06, 2017
Good morning, so how do I get to the idumota market from Maryland. @ajepako
Want to buy female trousers and sneakers for personal use.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by courage54(m): 2:19am On Dec 06, 2017
Gocyn:
Good morning, so how do I get to the idumota market from Maryland. @ajepako
Want to buy female trousers and sneakers for personal use.

From Maryland, take a bus going to CMS preferably BRT bus and stop at Ajah park from Ajah park you can either walk down or take a bike to Martins or Balogun street . you will get varieties of female clothes between Martin's, Balogun, Breadfruit, and Davies street all in the same axis.

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by mojysiola(f): 7:27am On Dec 11, 2017
Good morning and happy new week .pls @ajepako where can I get ladies casual sandals , fashionable slippers and shoe sandals in trade Fair in wholesale prices to resell to my customers. Trade Fair is more accessible for me that's why I said trade Fair. Thanks. Waiting for your response. God bless
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
mojysiola:
Good morning and happy new week .pls @ajepako where can I get ladies casual sandals , fashionable slippers and shoe sandals in trade Fair in wholesale prices to resell to my customers. Trade Fair is more accessible for me that's why I said trade Fair. Thanks. Waiting for your response. God bless

I'm not familiar with trade fair, only markets in lagos island..

Sorry
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Alimos: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Help please, where can I buy pharmaceutical drugs in wholesale price in idumota market..
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by mojysiola(f): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
ajepako:

I'm not familiar with trade fair, only markets in lagos island..

Sorry
Thank you . Okay if it's Idumota where precisely maybe I should try Idumota then. Am coming from Ibadan.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by willyede(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
@ajepako, @udysweet @all
Good evening Please where can i get Female Nighties and Tight in wholesale to buy ?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
willyede:
@ajepako, @udysweet @all
Good evening Please where can i get Female Nighties and Tight in wholesale to buy ?

Go to Saba street right behind Great Nigeria House on Martin's Street
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
mojysiola:

Thank you . Okay if it's Idumota where precisely maybe I should try Idumota then. Am coming from Ibadan.

It depends on where the lbadan bus drops you but as soon as you get to Lagos, take a bus to Eko ldunmota, drop at last bus stop which is ldunmota.

Trek down and ask for Martin's Street where Great Nigeria House is..
Once you locate Great Nigeria House, the next street to it, you find an extremely crowded market where they sell gbajo -gbajo stuff... walk into the market and you are already in Gbajumo street where they sell ladies shoes and sandals in dozen prices..

Happy shopping
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by mojysiola(f): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
ajepako:

It depends on where the lbadan bus drops you but as soon as you get to Lagos, take a bus to Eko ldunmota, drop at last bus stop which is ldunmota.

Once you locate Great Nigeria House, the next street to it, you find an extremely crowded market where they sell gbajo -gbajo stuff... walk into the market and you are already in Gbajumo street where they sell ladies shoes and sandals in dozen prices..

Happy shopping
Thanks so much Ma, I really appreciate your response. God bless you
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by willyede(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2017
ajepako:

Go to Saba street right behind Great Nigeria House on Martin's Street
Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Godbaby1: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
please where can i get gifts for children and christmas stuff. thanks

ajepako:

Happy shopping
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Godbaby1:
please where can i get gifts for children and christmas stuff. thanks

Go to Dosunmu market..

Get to Idunmota, cross to the next road which is Nnamdi Azikwe Street

Ask for Dosunmu market... You get gift items for kids in dozen prices
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Lotich(m): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
Most Valuable Ajepako, Ma'am please where in Eko can I get Sneakers in bulk/wholesale price? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by jibola22(f): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2017
Pls ma, where do í get toothbrush in wholesales
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by temibeauty123: 11:08am On Dec 16, 2017
pls where can I buy a tailoring material in idumota, I want to be selling in wholesale. thank u
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by chybyke4ly(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
Please guys, where can sb buy cool casual shoes, chinos and shirts in island? I'm not talking about all these china shoes everywhere o. Nice but affordable wears, thanks.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by graciamore(f): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
mojysiola:
hi mojysiola were u able to locate the place? please brief me how is the market prize and how the slippers are. thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by omololaferanmi: 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
@ajepako ,pls ma where can I get beads materials in idumota,tradefair has closed till Jan 8...I need to buy bead materials tomorrow ma
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
omololaferanmi:
@ajepako ,pls ma where can I get beads materials in idumota,tradefair has closed till Jan 8...I need to buy bead materials tomorrow ma

Go to Nnamdi Azikwe Street

Just get to Nnamdi Azikwe Street, start walking down the street, watch out for bridal shops both upstairs and downstairs, around that area are two tiny corner streets on both left and right, those are the places where they sell bead and accessories..
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
temibeauty123:
pls where can I buy a tailoring material in idumota, I want to be selling in wholesale. thank u

A tiny street corner off Nnamdi Azikwe Street before you get to the junction leading to ldunmagbo avenue..
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
jibola22:
Pls ma, where do í get toothbrush in wholesales

Dosunmu market off Nnamdi Azikwe Street
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by chybyke4ly(m): 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
chybyke4ly:
Please @ajepako, where can sb buy cool casual shoes, chinos and shirts in island? I'm not talking about all these china shoes everywhere o. Nice but affordable wears, thanks.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
Alimos:
Help please, where can I buy pharmaceutical drugs in wholesale price in idumota market..

Go to Asogbon street,

Obun eko

Oju olobun and

Onikoyi lane..

All are on the other side of ldunmota
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=chybyke4ly post=63628277][/quote]

Go to Mandilas market

It is off Martin's street

You could also get there through Nnamdi Azikwe Street

As soon as you get to Idunmota, cross to the other side to Nnamdi Azikwe Street, walk far down and ask for mandilas market..

Happy shopping
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Ignatism: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Good pm, please where can I buy Kids learning Software, Toys and other learning materials at very cheaper price?
Thanks.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by PurpleG(f): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
@ajepako, please where can I get ready-made ankara tops and gowns in lagos island?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (63) (Reply)

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.