Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos (405905 Views)

See Bend Down Market Like Idumota Market In The Streets Of London / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / Buying Stuff From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by stanginger(m): 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
please where is the best market to get wholesale wines and spirits.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by tintedniggz(m): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
Pls, can I get adult bicycle at Idumota?
Thnaks!
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by udysweet(f): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
stanginger:
please where is the best market to get wholesale wines and spirits.
issa Williams is just fine, go down almost towards ojuwoye. I have two contacts I can give you if you are ready. My former boss was a wine importer but no longer in the market
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by udysweet(f): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
tintedniggz:
Thnaks!
Yes you can. I've gone with my brother years back to buy but can't recall the exact name of the place. But it's off idumagbo around idumota area.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by tintedniggz(m): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
udysweet:

Yes you can. I've gone with my brother years back to buy but can't recall the exact name of the place. But it's off idumagbo around idumota area.
Thank you sister!
If i may ask, was it a brand new one or fairly used?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by upsybae: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
I want to buy fabrics like silk, cotton materials, crepe, poly material, shiffon, jeans material at wholesales price. What is the range price between idumota and oshodi, i also need description from oshodi to where i can get it at wholesales price in idumota . Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by deeceo: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Pls, how do I locate where to buy Wedding gown and acessories in idumota.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Gewezzy1(f): 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please where can i get Duvet and Beddings materials in idumota
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by petiteee(f): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2018
Where can I get nylon bags in bulk at idumota
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Adeyemi80: 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
petiteee:
Where can I get nylon bags in bulk at idumota
why idumota when you can go to the factory yourself and buy directly from the producer Abafem is at Alausa bus stop ikeja, just pack is there ventures also there, Regal and so on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by petiteee(f): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
Adeyemi80:
why idumota when you can go to the factory yourself and buy directly from the producer Abafem is at Alausa bus stop ikeja, just pack is there ventures also there, Regal and so on
please can I get list of them? I don check google tire, nth helpful. Do you know any good one ard surulere or ilupeju/mushin axis? Sorry to bother
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by scrule007(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2018
please where can i get white handkerchief and white envelopes in bulk at idumota.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Ogborokiri(m): 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
Where can I get used tv
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Xone3(f): 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ogborokiri:
Where can I get used tv
West minister around oshodi apapa road
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by vinna(f): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
upsybae:
I want to buy fabrics like silk, cotton materials, crepe, poly material, chiffon, jeans material at wholesales price. What is the range price between idumota and oshodi, i also need description from oshodi to where i can get it at wholesales price in idumota . Thanks

@Ajepako pls o, I too need to know where to get cheap fabrics at idumota. Thank you
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
vinna:

@Ajepako pls o, I too need to know where to get cheap fabrics at idumota. Thank you

The entire ldunmota from Nnamdi Azikwe Street down to Tinubu Square
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ak22(m): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
All protocols duly observed. This is a link for all that
want to learn how to profit from mini importation

Learn how to buy very cheap n sell at high profit.

https:///Eeru7XP5zrE0z9ahMJzdK3

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by StoneColdBiceps(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hi Guys, trust this post has helped you doing your shopping in all seasons. Keep enjoying! How many likes/shares can I get? grin cheesy wink

I also want to acknowledge Ajepako for her contribution.

https://www.nairaland.com/2024147/simple-secret-buying-stuff-idumota

As the originator of this post, I want to use this opportunity to inform y'all about my song I'm promoting.
The song is titled: elegushi by JaBOO

The song,
Its industry appeal.
Its a feel good song.
Its a club bang.
It has street credo.

If you love 'woju'by Kiss Daniel, you'll love "elegushi"
If you love "eleko"by mayorkun, you'll love "elegushi"
If you love "kele kele love" by Tiwa, you'll love "elegushi"

Link to song.

https://soundcloud.com/user-819300560/jaboo-elegushi

Please listen, download, share and comment.

Singer song writer. Rapper. Producer.

Kindly follow on IG:giftofjab JaBOO twitter: jaboo FB: jaboo jaboo

Thanks all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ak22(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
[b][/b]Do you really want to know about importation business ? Yes then follow this link
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ak22(m): 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
[b][/b]Do you really want to know about mini importation business ? Yes then follow this link
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Ikeblossom(f): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2018
ajepako:

ldunmota is simply for shoopers who are not familair with Lagos lsland markets or shoppers who are in a hurry to just buy and catch the next bus home..

But for ldunmota born and bred Ajepako like me...shopping in Lagos lsland and buying loju dozen is a piece of cake..

Now here are places on the lsland for items and the locations of the sellers in large quantities..

Jewelry and accessories:..Dosunmu Obun Eko.....Ago Tower...axis (not even Balogun)

Wigs..weaveon..........bankole axis of Balogun market..

Kitchenware...Doherty...Ereko...and Ebute Ero..Gorodom..Holloway street

Cosmetics...Balogun and Pedro axis of Dosunmu..

Lace Material...Just go to Moshalasi Jimoh which seems to have dethroned Quaters (But ldunmota is also good for lace also John Street and Saudi..

For travelling bags and stuff...just go to the Nnamdi Azikwe axis bordering Martins Street with LSDPC and old Eko lnternational Bank..

Ankara...forget it...too much in balogun..

Shoes and bag...just concentrate on Gbajumo street axix of Balogun

Underwears...Dosunmu or Saba Street behind Great Nigeria House on Martin Street..

You want men suits..shoes and belts....then migrate to Mandilas axis of lagos lsland..

You want ladies dresses....start from Martins street....balogun...breadfruits..davies street..

Rubber sandals and slippers...Bridge street ..Onisemo...axis of ldunmota

Beaverages..wines and drinks...Start from Ereko..Alhaji lssa Williamms street and Apogbon axis of Lagos lsland..

Made-in-Nigeria shoes and bags...just go to Abe bridge eko bridge...

Finally for everything cheap and gbajo..gbanjo..gbanjo...it's ldunmota..

ldunmota andbLagos lsland is shoppers delight if you know your way..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by veeveejay(f): 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
please any help on where to buy female office wears at idumota
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by shemy: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
This is so useful, God bless all the contributors. Please I need contact on where to get men's underwear, vest (BYC etc) in bulk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by FruitfulRay(f): 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
Wow... So much info here, God bless you all. please where can I buy fabrics for men's shirt, not traditional outfit shirts, but office shirts materials... Thanks all
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Oliviaxx(f): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
ajepako:

Go to Martins Street ..

ln fact you start seeing all those as soon as you detour from Nnamdi Azikwe street via LSDPC House and old Eko linternational Bank..

Martins street is your destination...
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oliviaxx:

Hi, please do you know where one can get wholesale ladies handbags at cheap prices?

You can get expensive ones in Gbajumo street off Martin's street behind Great Nigeria House

But for cheap ones, go to under Eko bridge
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Oliviaxx(f): 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
ajepako:

You can get expensive ones in Gbajumo street off Martin's street behind Great Nigeria House

But for cheap ones, go to under Eko bridge
thanks alot, but whats like the price range for the expensive ones
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Adeyemi80: 3:45am On Feb 12, 2018
petiteee:
please can I get list of them? I don check google tire, nth helpful. Do you know any good one ard surulere or ilupeju/mushin axis? Sorry to bother
d nylon company I know at ilupeju is Ladjor but they have closed down the factory is closer to Pz company, though another company is in oshodi area I will contact one of my boys that works there to know the exact location or contact details. The one I know at surulere this is the contact of the MD 08033023037 you can contact him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
Oliviaxx:

thanks alot, but whats like the price range for the expensive ones

18k upward... That's the price of the last one l bought in October...
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
tintedniggz:
Thnaks!

Nope... Go to ldunmagbo avenue off Adeniji Adele Road..

You can also get there through Nnamdi Azikwe Street

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (63) (Reply)

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.