Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) (8606 Views)

Saraki Test Running Innoson SUV, Urges Southeasterns on More Local Products / Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) / Senator Ben-bruce Patronizes Innoson Motors (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by mikolo80: 7:32am On Dec 02, 2014
MrKnowitall:
That's not a Nigerian made car...that is a Chinese made car. They make the parts in China and assemble it in Nigeria. Hell it's even using a mitsubishi engine. I wouldn't want my enemy's dead body to be carried in that accident waiting to happen. What safety standards has the car passed? You get into an accident in that thing: YOU DIE.

Most development countries have safety standards and regulations that a car must pass through before it can hit the road. Not just put Chinese parts together and call it a car.
we survived the 70s and 80s with no seatbelts. Abi you na human crash dummy.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by mikolo80: 7:32am On Dec 02, 2014
MrKnowitall:
That's not a Nigerian made car...that is a Chinese made car. They make the parts in China and assemble it in Nigeria. Hell it's even using a mitsubishi engine. I wouldn't want my enemy's dead body to be carried in that accident waiting to happen. What safety standards has the car passed? You get into an accident in that thing: YOU DIE.

Most development countries have safety standards and regulations that a car must pass through before it can hit the road. Not just put Chinese parts together and call it a car.
we survived the 70s and 80s with no seatbelts. Abi you na human crash dummy. Safety ko safety ni. Go and preach safety in konduga na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2014
iterator24:
that's a hatchback bro.. not suv
shut up! There's nothing like that. Op was right, it's a SUV...hatchbacked SUV.

This is how you embarrassed yourself today
Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 02, 2014
liberty300:
shut up! There's nothing like that. Op was right, it's a SUV...hatchbacked SUV.

This is how you embarrassed yourself today
I thought all humans came to earth with brains, sadly its not true...

5 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2014
iterator24:
I thought all humans came to earth with brains, sadly its not true...
dude stop embarrassing yourself. Simply Google "suv hatchback" and see what it shows you,ode!
Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by danderson(f): 7:46am On Dec 02, 2014
Innoson should diversify into manufacturing of Lethal Weapon immediately.

When I saw Air Peace and other airlines at the airport this morning, I knew what GEJ must be passing thru to remove the clinch of the cabals

8 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Ceenacks(m): 7:49am On Dec 02, 2014
so wots d tag like? pricewise!?
Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2014
liberty300:
dude stop embarrassing yourself. Simply Google "suv hatchback" and see what it shows you,ode!

According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, a "sport utility vehicle" is "a rugged automotive vehicle similar to a station
wagon but built on a light-truck chassis". [1] The "SUV" term is defined as "a large vehicle that is designed to be used on
rough surfaces but that is often used on city roads or highways." [2] The "SUV" acronym "is still used to describe nearly
anything with available all-wheel drive and raised ground clearance." [3]

ogbeni ade, go and die! na indomie de inside your head.. I bet you're one of those Nigerians that refer suv as 'jeep'

visit this link for pictures of suv(s) en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_utility_vehicle
link for hatchback pictures en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatchback

as e de do me eh, like say make I find you break your leg

3 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:52am On Dec 02, 2014
Nice one a child crawls before walking then runs, let's support our own and make it the envy of the world

7 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Collynzo9: 7:54am On Dec 02, 2014
Innoson lauches made in nigeria cars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JA-wVQe6UI

4 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Collynzo9: 7:56am On Dec 02, 2014
danderson:
Innoson should diversify into manufacturing of Lethal Weapon immediately.

When I saw Air Peace and other airlines at the airport this morning, I knew what GEJ must be passing thru to remove the clinch of the cabals
Please explain the Air peace stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by eaglechild: 8:05am On Dec 02, 2014
Collynzo9:

This is very good news.

Any idea of the price?
This could make many Nigerians dreams of ever owning a brand new car possible.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 02, 2014
Collynzo9:

this is good..very good.. world first black vehicle manufacturer!
Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2014
Can innoson please do something about their logo, it looks too Chinese, at times i can't tell the difference between innoson and great wall.
Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by FKO81(m): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
Can innoson please do something about their logo, it looks too Chinese, at times i can't tell the difference between innoson and great wall.
You use Igbo name to decieve yourself, any good news about Igbo always gives you heart attack, keep on showing intense Animosity why we are progressing, I hope it won't short your lifespan? And the fun of it all the more you hate the more we progress.

13 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by diportivo: 9:18am On Dec 02, 2014
iterator24:

According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, a "sport utility vehicle" is "a rugged automotive vehicle similar to a station
wagon but built on a light-truck chassis". [1] The "SUV" term is defined as "a large vehicle that is designed to be used on
rough surfaces but that is often used on city roads or highways." [2] The "SUV" acronym "is still used to describe nearly
anything with available all-wheel drive and raised ground clearance." [3]

ogbeni ade, go and die! na indomie de inside your head.. I bet you're one of those Nigerians that refer suv as 'jeep'

visit this link for pictures of suv(s) en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_utility_vehicle
link for hatchback pictures en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatchback

as e de do me eh, like say make I find you break your leg
bros,u too get time i swear.if someone doesnt know the simple and obvious diff between an suv and an ordinary liftback,theres no point wasting precious saliva...i dont even know of an suv dat isnt hatchback styled in the first place...dis person will mostdef call a picanto an suv too
Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Ojiofor: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2014
FKO81:

You use Igbo name to decieve yourself, any good news about igbo always give you heart attack, keep on showing intense animosity why we are progressing, I hope it won't short your lifespan, and the fun of it all the more you hate the more we progress.
Never mind that ijebu girl she is as fake as chinco phone.

6 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 02, 2014
FKO81:

You use Igbo name to decieve yourself, any good news about igbo always give you heart attack, keep on showing intense animosity why we are progressing, I hope it won't short your lifespan, and the fun of it all the more you hate the more we progress.
Are you stupi.d or something? I only made a suggestion, i would prefer a distinct logo, something the average man will identify with. Do a popularity test on the innoson logo and you will realise what i am talking about. In case your stupi.d self don't know, i am of more economic relevance to innoson than you dolt.

This is why i usually avoid this kind of threads.
Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Ngwakwe: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2014
MrKnowitall:

And you forgot that BMW and Mitsubishi previously used Yamaha engines for some of their brands

From your definition, it is obvious that Samsung Groups are makers of IPhone and not Apple Inc

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Ikwokrikwo: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

Are you stupi.d or something? I only made a suggestion, i would prefer a distinct logo, something the average man will identify with. Do a popularity test on the innoson logo and you will realise what i am talking about. In case your stupi.d self don't know, i am of more economic relevance to innoson than you dolt.

What makes you think you are of more economic relevance than him? If you don't like the logo forget about the car, other will buy, he even has more demand than he can meet up.
Below is the greatwall logo you said Innoson's looks like together with Innosons logo and America's General motors. Tell us what is Chinese about Innoson's logo if you are not a hater. Tell us what kind of eye problems you suffer from that you find it difficult to tell the difference between greatwall and Innoson.
Idiöt

Greatwall

Innoson

GMC

Please continue to avoid these kind of threads celebrating progress, we don't need you.

6 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:

What makes you think you are of more economic relevance than him? If you don't like the logo forget about the car, other will buy, he even has more demand than he can meet up.
Below is the greatwall logo you said Innoson's looks like togethter with Innosons logo and America's General motors. Tell us what is Chinese about Innoson's logo if you are not a hater. Tell us what kind of eye problems you suffer from that you find it difficult to tell the difference between greatwall and Innoson.
Idiöt

Greatwall

Innoson

GMC

Please continue to avoid these kind of threads celeberating progress, we don't need you.
The IVM is not blue on the SUV. Only their buses have the blue logo. Anyway its my opinion.

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by jamace(m): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

Leave that LOGO alone. There is nothing wrong with it. When you manufacture your own car, you can choose anything as your logo. Your pettiness no get part 2. APC -e-rodents are enemies of progress.

8 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 02, 2014
jamace:
Leave that LOGO alone. There is nothing wrong with it. When you manufacture your own car, you can choose anything as your logo. Your pettiness no get part 2. APC -e-rodents are enemies of progress.
Make una no vex, my mistake.
Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Ikwokrikwo: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

The IVM is not blue on the SUV. Only their buses have the blue logo. Anyway its my opinion.
Do the pictures below look like buses?
[img]http://3.bp..com/-hmR9KxaWe6o/U7--DRWpxkI/AAAAAAADKBw/sKfr0ZBiJew/s1600/made-in-nigeria-car1.jpg[/img]

How does it look like Chinese great wall you hater?

Shove your opinion up your arsse

6 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:

Do the pictures below look like buses?
[img]http://3.bp..com/-hmR9KxaWe6o/U7--DRWpxkI/AAAAAAADKBw/sKfr0ZBiJew/s1600/made-in-nigeria-car1.jpg[/img]

How does it look like Chinese great wall you hater?

Shove your opinion up your arsse

You hater tag is very funny, i am done.

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Ikwokrikwo: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

You hater tag is very funny, i am done.
By hater, don't let the door hit you on your way out.
Let those who appreciate progress and can criticise reasonably continue please.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by jamace(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

Make una no vex, my mistake.
Carry your hate go somewhere else. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by kasiem(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2014
they should start dropping their prices and distrbution outlets so people can know how to make purchase

if apc enters aso rock by any chance we should be ready to bid farewell to this industry

3 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 02, 2014
Apparently there are other people with my opinion even on nairaland but the short sighted ones will never see beyond their noses (village)

maestroferddi:
Beautiful brands. Easy on the eyes, I must say. However, I think the company should change the present logo (the IVM abbreviation enclosed in a sphere). It is too simple and uncreative. It looks like the KIA logo, one of the reasons KIA has been branded an inferior product through the years. Why not follow all the super brands viz Mercedes, Toyota, Nissan, BMW, Honda etc whose logos were carefully chosen to represent an enduring brand image. I agree with others that the owner should invite investors if he really wants to go global. Needless to say, the auto industry is a cut-throat competition. The owner should better brace up or else the development we are seeing now would prove a brief euphoria. I know competition will fight back but quality will endure.

lawanson44:
I go with the suggestion that Innoson should really change his logo. He should make it look somewhat like this in pure silver chrome
Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Ikwokrikwo: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
Apparently there are other people with my opinion even on nairaland but the short sighted ones will never see beyond their noses (village)

Hater go and sleep.
What is wrong with a simple logo? Has GMC or Fords's logo stopped them from selling?
For the guy comparing Innoson with Kia, if Innoson can sell half of what KIA sells world wide, we will be very very proud of him and he will be providing thousands of jobs too.
Carry your hate to somewhere .
You guys should put all your wonderful ideas Into your own businesses, you need it.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Ikwokrikwo: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2014
^^General motors was the world's largest car manufacturer for several decades.....with such a bland and uninspiring logo as some ''expert'' nairalanders will have us believe.
Mtcheeeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. / With Abiola As President, Nigeria Could Have Been Spared Ethno-religious Tension / Lagos Traders Lament Multiple Levies, Allege Extortion In Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.