Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) (8605 Views)

Saraki Test Running Innoson SUV, Urges Southeasterns on More Local Products / Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) / Senator Ben-bruce Patronizes Innoson Motors (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by zlatansomto(m): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:

Hater go and sleep.
What is wrong with a simple logo? Has GMC or Fords's logo stopped them from selling?
For the guy comparing Innoson with Kia, if Innoson can sell half of what KIA sells world wide, we will be very very proud of him and he will be providing thousands of jobs too.
Carry your hate to somewhere .
You guys should put all your wonderful ideas to your own businesses, you need it.

That's if the bastards have any, most of them are low lives •

1 Like

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2014
MrKnowitall:
That's not a Nigerian made car...that is a Chinese made car. They make the parts in China and assemble it in Nigeria. Hell it's even using a mitsubishi engine. I wouldn't want my enemy's dead body to be carried in that accident waiting to happen. What safety standards has the car passed? You get into an accident in that thing: YOU DIE.

Most development countries have safety standards and regulations that a car must pass through before it can hit the road. Not just put Chinese parts together and call it a car.

Bad belle people, which one have you assembled?

7 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by saintopus(m): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2014
fyneguy:

Wow. Corruption will reduce because Innoson assembles cars?
I did not say corruption will reduce because INNOSON assembled cars. All what am trying to say is that development with time will reduce corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by man4many9: 10:53am On Dec 02, 2014
MrKnowitall:
That's not a Nigerian made car...that is a Chinese made car. They make the parts in China and assemble it in Nigeria. Hell it's even using a mitsubishi engine. I wouldn't want my enemy's dead body to be carried in that accident waiting to happen. What safety standards has the car passed? You get into an accident in that thing: YOU DIE.

[b]Most development countries
have safety standards and regulations that a car must pass through before it can hit the road. Not just put Chinese parts together and call it a car. [/b]

Ahhhh.... Too many red Oil in your brain. i recommend brain surgery.

Appreciate good things so it can come to you
Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Ikwokrikwo: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2014

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by LajaLaba: 11:00am On Dec 02, 2014
This is nice and commendable!!!I go get my own soon lola Obatala

1 Like

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 02, 2014
. . . . . . . . . . . . Not wanting to sound unpatriotic but I think we Nigerians like praising and elevating ourselves when there is no need for that undecided . . . . . . . . . .INNOSON has done a good job (and is still doing) and he needs to be encouraged . . . . . . . . .my gross is with the tag "made in Nigeria", INNOSON (like PAN) does not manufacture cars, what they do is importation of CKD parts for assembling in Nigeria, the same thing KATANGA GROUP is doing in Ghana, same thing MOBIUS MOTORS is doing in Kenya, and most importantly, the same thing PAN has been doing in Kaduna over the years!! . . . . . . . . . . . .still waiting for the first fully Nigerian manufacturing car plant
Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . . . . . Not wanting to sound unpatriotic but I think we Nigerians like praising and elevating ourselves when there is no need for that undecided . . . . . . . . . .INNOSON has done a good job (and is still doing) and he needs to be encouraged . . . . . . . . .my gross is with the tag "made in Nigeria", INNOSON (like PAN) does not manufacture cars, what they do is importation of CKD parts for assembling in Nigeria, the same thing KATANGA GROUP is doing in Ghana, same thing MOBIUS MOTORS is doing in Kenya, and most importantly, the same thing PAN has been doing in Kaduna over the years!! . . . . . . . . . . . .still waiting for the first fully Nigerian manufacturing car plant

stop displaying your ignorance. ivm Fox is wholly designed by innoson.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by FKO81(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . . . . . Not wanting to sound unpatriotic but I think we Nigerians like praising and elevating ourselves when there is no need for that undecided . . . . . . . . . .INNOSON has done a good job (and is still doing) and he needs to be encouraged . . . . . . . . .my gross is with the tag "made in Nigeria", INNOSON (like PAN) does not manufacture cars, what they do is importation of CKD parts for assembling in Nigeria, the same thing KATANGA GROUP is doing in Ghana, same thing MOBIUS MOTORS is doing in Kenya, and most importantly, the same thing PAN has been doing in Kaduna over the years!! . . . . . . . . . . . .still waiting for the first fully Nigerian manufacdturing car plant
Bro have you been to Nnewi? If you haven't please there's no need to argue, Nnewi is the only place in Nigeria where car manufacturing is possible, Nnewi has industries that manufactures auto parts, you can use this website to cure your ignorance http://www.ibeto.com/Main/IBETO-page.asp?P=20 you are not minister of industries or fed officials that monitor his consignments and said he is the only car manufacturing in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by meccuno: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
torkaka:
I am igbo,and sometimes my people amaze me...... Never knew things like these existed until I was proved wrong.....if you know what these people do @ nnewi,u wouldn't say these things....am sure you don't know where nnewi is....most times its better to sit back and read so that u would learn.......there are so many things the igbos do with there hands that might surprise you. But the only way you would appreciate these dudes is to go and see for urself.....there is no need to impress you.....these nnewi dudes are very good with there hands.....they would marvel you....I was skeptical....but I am a believer.if we don't encourage our own,who will?

5 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by citizenY(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
MrKnowitall:

Most development countries have safety standards and regulations that a car must pass through before it can hit the road. Not just put Chinese parts together and call it a car.

You neva enter molue before ....standard ko sitdard ni..... enter moto and pray to reach ya bus stop jare!!!!
Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ikengawo:
They look excellent! Waiting for the Innoson sports car cool

I'm thinking about being the first to import an Innoson vehicle to the US to drive personally.

I can imagine your US friends' jaws drop when told the INNOSON car is Made in Nigeria. grin
Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
torkaka:

There is no such thing as a ''manufacturing car plant''. Car plants are car assembly plants. These plants get their components from various car component manufacturers, which they then use to 'assemble' ie manufacture the vehicles in their plants. All vehicle production is vehicle assembly. Some of you need to learn how the vehicle industry operates before commenting.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by femmy2010(m): 6:43am On Dec 03, 2014
Nice car hope the price less than N1,500,000?

1 Like

Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2014
ROSSIKE:

There is no such thing as a ''manufacturing car plant''. Car plants are car assembly plants. These plants get their components from various car component manufacturers, which they then use to 'assemble' ie manufacture the vehicles in their plants. All vehicle production is vehicle assembly. Some of you need to learn how the vehicle industry operates before commenting.

"An assembly line is a manufacturing process (most of the time called a progressive assembly) in which parts (usually interchangeable parts) are added as the semi-finished assembly moves from work station to work station where the parts are added in sequence until the final assembly is produced. By mechanically moving the parts to the assembly work and moving the semi-finished assembly from work station to work station, a finished product can be assembled faster and with less labor than by having workers carry parts to a stationary piece for assembly.

Assembly lines are the common method of assembling complex items such as automobiles and other transportation equipment, household appliances and electronic goods" . . . . . . .wiki

"The automotive industry is a wide range of companies and organizations involved in the design, development, manufacture, marketing, and selling of motor vehicles.[1] It is one of the world's most important economic sectors by revenue. The automotive industry does not include industries dedicated to the maintenance of automobiles following delivery to the end-user, such as automobile repair shops and motor fuel filling stations" . . . . .wiki

. . . . . . . . .now dumbo. did you read the part where I said "what they do is importation of CKD (and SKD) parts for assembling in Nigeria"? A fully Nigerian manufacturing car plant as I referred to is one which the "CKD" parts are 85% to 90%(and above) Nigerian made, meaning assembly plant that manufactures with wholly Nigerian made CKD/SKD!! . . . . . . . . . now move along and go play smart arz with your peers . . . . . . . . . . .INNOSON gets components from China and couples them together in Nigeria. . . . .period!!!
Re: Innoson New SUV Vehicles (pics) by olly4best: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Please what is the price of the saloon car? I need urgent response

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JUST IN: See Where IPOB Declares As The Official Base For Biafra / Timipre Sylva Promises To Reduce Oil Production Cost / Sanwo-Olu's Speech As He Presents 2021 Budget To The Lagos House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.