Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

GEJ Refused To Sign 120 Bills From National Assembly Into Law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Refused To Sign 120 Bills From National Assembly Into Law (3454 Views)

Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi / Gej Is Yet To Sign 16 Laws Passed By House Of Assembly Into Law / Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Refused To Sign 120 Bills From National Assembly Into Law by Demdem(m): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
DesChyko:

You're just rambling.
I asked a simple question. What are the bills?
Or you just came across "120 bills unsigned" and you're hurling stones over what you know almost nothing about?
Funny individual.

Stfu and see some of the bills above in the articles presented. Tell me how many of them Jonathan has signed, also tell me which of the bills is self induced.
Re: GEJ Refused To Sign 120 Bills From National Assembly Into Law by Ikengawo: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
ladi02:
This is pure gross negligence of duties. how can 120 bills be pending presidential assent

No wonder everything seems like a complete pause during this administration..GEJ should definitely be impeached for this alone.

Where are you from so i know not to send my children to school in that state.

1. Do you know this is true or are you blindly believing something you saw on the internet like a fool
2. Have you read the 120 bills to assure they're quality or meaningful bills? If legislatures motioned to increase their wages 120 times and it was rejected what will you say about your gross inability to reason?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Refused To Sign 120 Bills From National Assembly Into Law by DesChyko: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
Demdem:

Stfu and see some of the bills above in the articles presented. Tell me how many of them Jonathan has signed.

From your list:
1. Biosafety bill.
2. Health bill.

Others mentioned 30 bills and 28 bills, none of which were mentioned.

So, we are familiar with just 2 of 120 bills. Who knows? One of the bills may be to increase the ₦240m they pocket each year.

I'm not in the habit of dwelling on things I don't know. Read up 'opportunity cost' in your spare time.

By the way, you're too insulting in your posts.
'Oponu', 'Shut the f**k up', e.t.c., are what you've addressed to me.
This doesn't add quality to what you've been posting so you may as well stop it lest I think you juvenile.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Refused To Sign 120 Bills From National Assembly Into Law by Demdem(m): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
DesChyko:

From your list:
1. Biosafety bill.
2. Health bill.

Others mentioned 30 bills and 28 bills, none of which were mentioned.

So, we are familiar with just 2 of 120 bills. Who knows? One of the bills may be to increase the ₦240m they pocket each year.

U don't sound smart at all. Go back and read, the bills in the articles are far more than what u stated. The truth is none so far is self induced and Jonathan didn't give that as excuse.

I'm not in the habit of dwelling on things I don't know. Read up 'opportunity cost' in your spare time.

U don't know and u Av refuse to learn. That's highly pathetic. Ordinary Google search would have cured ur ignorance than u talking rubbish.

By the way, you're too insulting in your posts.
'Oponu', 'Shut the f**k up', e.t.c., are what you've addressed to me.
This doesn't add quality to what you've been posting so you may as well stop it lest I think you juvenile.

I know ur type and Av come to realise that reasoning with ur kind is like pouring water in a basket.
Why would a sane person think that one of the bills the nass is angry with Jonathan for is bill to increase their salaries with no evidence to back such, besides if u avnt qouted me first wirh ur stupidity, i wouldn't have been burdened to attend to it.
Re: GEJ Refused To Sign 120 Bills From National Assembly Into Law by DesChyko: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Smh
Re: GEJ Refused To Sign 120 Bills From National Assembly Into Law by ladi02(m): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ikengawo:

Where are you from so i know not to send my children to school in that state.

1. Do you know this is true or are you blindly believing something you saw on the internet like a fool
2. Have you read the 120 bills to assure they're quality or meaningful bills? If legislatures motioned to increase their wages 120 times and it was rejected what will you say about your gross inability to reason?

If you lived in Nigeria you would have the sense to know that the above is true.

You this village bigot hope you learn to be civil one day

1 Like

Re: GEJ Refused To Sign 120 Bills From National Assembly Into Law by jamace(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
All these children of Liar Mohammed will not allow Nigerians to know the truth.
Go to this link and read abandoned and inconclusive bills since 2011 : http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/legislation.php?id=1678 .
Take note of the remarks on each of the bills.
You just have to pity the president working with such ineffective legislature.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Refused To Sign 120 Bills From National Assembly Into Law by Ngwakwe: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
If the Legislature can't override Mr President Veto then they can't impeach Mr President

1 Like

Re: GEJ Refused To Sign 120 Bills From National Assembly Into Law by ITbomb(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
jamace:
All these children of Liar Mohammed will not allow Nigerians to know the truth.
Go to this link and read abandoned and inconclusive bills since 2011 : http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/legislation.php?id=1678 .
Take note of the remarks on each of the bills.
You just have to pity the president working with such ineffective legislature.
Holy cow, so what are they doing with all the siting allowances?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Refused To Sign 120 Bills From National Assembly Into Law by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
so what happened to the constitutional provision which stipulates that 2/3rd percentage of the law makers can pass a bill if the president refuses to accent to a bill sent to him?

why didn't they invoke that section of the constitution? Its even possible that our law makers don’t know that there is a section in the constitution that gave them the power to over ride the president and pass a bill if he declines his accent.

Wait ooo, im beginning to believe that all these politicians sees u guys (their supporters in pdp/apc) as classified mo-rons that is why they can say sensless trash like this with the full convictions that their mumus out their will believe them. Are nigerians this gullible and senseless?

I feel personally insulted with this piece of news and I doubt it if any rational senator or senators can say such crap.

when were these imaginary bills debated, passed its first and second reading and now passed while waiting for the presidents accent?

so you guys want to tell me that ur senators kept sending bills to the president without him accenting to any till it gets to 120 unaccented bills and they remained quiet for good four years only for this crap to come up just few months to election?

The national house of assembly should be scraped then since its so useless because that is what it implies, It’s a self inditment and an insult to every rational mind out there.

Its even more pathetic to imagine that these clowns actually do have supporters both online and offline.

Now I understand why Nigerian politicians so much believe that the masses are brainless, that is why craps like this can be dished out at will and some gullible self acclaimed educated Nigerians both online and offline will believe such crap without qualms.

Anyone that sits beside me and alter this nonsense will get a dirty slap from me instantly.
PDP + APC = THIEVES.

I know the roles and antecedents of each of these thieves in pdp/apc played in getting Nigeria to this point so no one should come and tell me nonsense, they are an almagam of thieves and I am certainly not a gullible faithful of anyone of them.

Im no ones political maga neither am I a means to an end for pdp/apc thieves.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Refused To Sign 120 Bills From National Assembly Into Law by Adminisher: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
ITbomb:

You just made a good case why the PDP should lose its parliamentary majority. Obj used to harass the National Assembly about slowness of bills and he has also vetoed some bills he was not comfortable with. That is elf confidence, that is strong core values. This local man we call President now does not even have the time for such finesse. It is sending bribe money regularly to the national assembly that he knows. I have not heard this simpleton complain once about the PIB or any hanging bills whatsoever and he has never even gone into confrontation with the legislature over budgets. All that has been left to the SUPER MINISTERS. In short we have an INCOMPETENT president and he must go....you guys can vote for him in Niger Delta Ogbia Republic as you don't deserve better.
Re: GEJ Refused To Sign 120 Bills From National Assembly Into Law by major466(m): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
120 bills? How many bills did the National Assembly pass one year ago? Is the PIP bill among them? These guys are shameless. They should start by impeaching themselves first.
Anyway, wish them save journey in their MISSION IMPOSSIBLE journey.
Re: GEJ Refused To Sign 120 Bills From National Assembly Into Law by jamace(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
ITbomb:

Just stealing from Nigerians. That is why they have no principle. They decamp at will praying to be on the winning. They don't care about us.
Re: GEJ Refused To Sign 120 Bills From National Assembly Into Law by Amanwulu1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
egift:

How about the President do his job as a Servant of the people he is, and is well paid for it. Or you think the Masses are only the Boss when it is time for elections?
u keep shouting he is paid 4 it, ain't d assembly members paid to do their job? BTW u can also earn such money. I advise u to go buy form, campagn and b elected and u'll also b paid to do d job. U sulk mennn!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A / Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! / Osun State Government Liaison Charge!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.