Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? (41178 Views)

Dating A Shorter Guy / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by GoodFaith: 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
enkay4love:
ur questions are foolishly hilarious grin grin grin,I think u need to go back to elementary schooling,where the rudiments of vocabulary are instilled.Still shaking my head that a full grown adult is asking this kind of ridiculous question.....Blame ur ignorance on ur truancy. Pathetic fish brain!
Fish smelling P
Cocky ---Arrogant and overconfident that = Low self esteem
Really dumb B
Go back to your dumb ass comments
The quote is from your dumb ass B

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
GoodFaith:

Fish smelling P
Cocky ---Arrogant and overconfident that = Low self esteem
Really dumb B
Go back to your dumb ass comments
The quote is from your dumb ass B
Everything about u is exceedingly senseless.....keep entertaining the forum with ur sick & odd explanations from the pit of ur emptiness. Ur obvious anger should be directed at ur unsatisfactory height & not at my comments.Riff-raff !
Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by GoodFaith: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
enkay4love:
Everything about u is exceedingly senseless.....keep entertaining the forum with ur sick & odd explanations from the pit of ur emptiness. Ur obvious anger should be directed at ur unsatisfactory height & not at my comments.Riff-raff !
B, I am not mad at you
All I did was point out your ignorant and unintelligent comment
That somebody can't be cocky and have low self esteem
suck your P girl

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
GoodFaith:

B, I am not mad at you
All I did was point out your ignorant and unintelligent comment
That somebody can't be cocky and have low self esteem
suck your P girl
hahahahah grin grin grin E come be like say dem curse u with punny things,cos na so so dorty talk they conclude ur comments.Shaking my head in disgust!!!
Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by GoodFaith: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
enkay4love:
hahahahah grin grin grin E come be like say dem curse u with punny things,cos na so so dorty talk they conclude ur comments.Shaking my head in disgust!!!
we can agreed to disagreed
Shaking my head in disgust for me--thanks

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
CalabarBoi:
her pic full?
Simple mathematics
Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by AlphaDibia(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
To each her own.
Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Simple mathematics ko simple arithmetic ni?

How can you guage the height of someone looking at a half pic that isn't even up to her waist? And you call it simple mathematics.

Your famzing no be here sha. Hope say you be Exco for WWAN? cheesy grin
Ipledge:
Simple mathematics
Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
CalabarBoi:
Simple mathematics ko simple arithmetic ni?

How can you guage the height of someone looking at a half pic that isn't even up to her waist? And you call it simple mathematics.

Your famzing no be here sha. Hope say you be Exco for WWAN? cheesy grin
Me? Famzing?am proud
Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ok na

Ipledge:
Me? Famzing?am proud

wait first o, proud of what?
Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by Vivly(f): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
soloboss:
hmmm.....am a very tall guy,6:5 or so,if u are interested,pls whatsapp me or call me on 08160992681
Not interested.
Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
CalabarBoi:
Ok na

wait first o, proud of what?
Of myself,I gat the highest self esteem
Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
I pray
Ipledge:
Of myself,I gat the highest self esteem
Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
CalabarBoi:
I pray
Better
Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by semochendo1(m): 3:13am On Dec 03, 2014
My dear, love is beyond physical qualities, the most important thing is you finding friendship/companionship in the person. I'm short, my wife used to tell me back then in the university days that she can never date a short guy, but the tall he dated was an empty barrel, no vision, no companionship. Now she's in my house with a very handsome son, living to thank God she wasn't caged in that puerile mentality.

I've lived to control lots of tall guys in my life, as a student leader and the young CEO that I am. From experience, ladies have allowed the tall guys to have an exaggerated picture of themselves because of the demand for them in the relationship market, and that's the more reason many tall guys take advantage of that, hence deliver far below expectation in relationships.

If you are a tall guy and It's sure for you, inbox me your girl friend or wife's phone number, I swear to God who made me, I will snatch her completely from you, may be then, you will know there are far other qualities ladies need from a man than just the height.

So, at Op, open your heart and follow your mind..

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by agrovick(m): 6:10am On Dec 03, 2014
3cyle! doh, Prince Charming is coming albeit in pawpaw stature
Vivly:

Not interested.
you are a wicked somebori oooo grin
Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by israelbenzion: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2014
3cycle:

I might switch if I get positive response.

Taller guys are becoming annoying.

U might switch. na network?
Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2014
israelbenzion:

U might switch. na network?
Are you short?
Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2014
tall or short...life na vanity. I'm 5.8, if a lady complains make she park well, make odas enter. life is too short to feel bad abt urself being short.
Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by igbizen(m): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2014
the irony of the matter is no short guy likes short ladies. we like dem tall and big. lol
Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by Christeety: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
my advice,ditch dem short guys or let them rot in the ever-appealing friend zone.... they aren't anywhere near us in every aspect

If only you can create a FLY....*What a SHALLOW MENTALITY you've got .*
Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
semochendo1:
My dear, love is beyond physical qualities, the most important thing is you finding friendship/companionship in the person. I'm short, my wife used to tell me back then in the university days that she can never date a short guy, but the tall he dated was an empty barrel, no vision, no companionship. Now she's in my house with a very handsome son, living to thank God she wasn't caged in that puerile mentality.
I've lived to control lots of tall guys in my life, as a student leader and the young CEO that I am. From experience, ladies have allowed the tall guys to have an exaggerated picture of themselves because of the demand for them in the relationship market, and that's the more reason many tall guys take advantage of that, hence deliver far below expectation in relationships.
If you are a tall guy and It's sure for you, inbox me your girl friend or wife's phone number, I swear to God who made me, I will snatch her completely from you, may be then, you will know there are far other qualities ladies need from a man than just the height.
All the best.

why would you be so irreverent as to swear to your maker over such a trivial, childish and silly topic? Sir you must be old enough to know better! You also have a wife and child judging from your comment so what are you still trying to prove, threatening to snatch peoples girlfriends?
Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by gorgeous888(f): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
If you really wanna be with some1 you love,why should the height matter. Whether short or tall, what you have to really consider is if :
He loves,cares,pampers you
He treats you right
He has the attributes of d kind of man u want
He's always dere for you etc

U don't need any1 to dictate your life for you. What is good for me might not be good for you. A short man might work for you & might not work for me & vice versa.
All in all,everything depends on u.....all d best

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by Humblebloke(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
As I Was Gisting With My Friends
outside, One Tall, Black, Pretty, Coca
Cola Bottled Girl Came Out From Her
Friend's Compound. I Approached
Her.
ME: Hello...Helloo o
GIRL: What! Why Are You Purchasing
Me?
ME: (Shocked) It Seems You're Very
New In This Area
GIRL: Yes Yes Yes.. I'm A Nuisance In
This Area So??!
ME: Come On.. Are We Quarreling?
GIRL: Oh My gods!! (Sighs) Look Am
Tired Okay
ME: Oh!! Can Really See Fatigue Written
All Over Your Face
GIRL: Really?? I Just Rub It This Morning.
ME: Since You're Tired, Why Don't You
Come And Sit With Us For A While (She
Agrees)
FRIEND 1: Seriously Do You Care For
Shawarma?
GIRL: NO! I Don't Take Alcohol
FRIEND 2: Do You Prefer Snacks?
GIRL: NO! It's Too Sugary.
FRIEND 3: How About Ice Cream? GIRL: It's Too Hot For My Liking
ME: (Stands) Alright Can You Follow (Us)
On Twitter?
GIRL: Mehn! I Hate That Restaurant.
Chai!!!, we all saidy in unison and ran
away.
Who can guess the tribe of this girl?
Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by frisby: 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
semochendo1:

All the best.

Don't waste ur breath like I did brother. I only got to realize that almost everyone commenting here is a a teenager or in their early twenties.
They are still kids, and still aren't able to make sense of reality except what they see on TV and read in romance novels. Reality. Hits everyone in the face eventually.

And since when do women know what they want? Talk more of little girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? by maurasexy8600: 12:45am On Dec 08, 2014
Well if na m.i or iyanya I go date then tell. U how e b later

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Recounts Her Experience As A Side Chick / Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back / When I Told Her I'm A Teacher The Fast Reply Stop Lol. KINGS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.