Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Dating A Shorter Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Shorter Guy (1280 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Shorter Guy by Tay16(f): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
He is funny and sweet but problem is im like 4-6inches taller than him and its obviously visible. I spent a lot of time talking to him that i even dream about him. I really do not know if i could actually date him because all my life i have always dated somweone my height or taller than me. If you have dated a guy shorter than you share with my the challenges you faced and the good side of the relationship too.
Re: Dating A Shorter Guy by layla129(f): 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
Yeah, i was like you sis...always wanting taller guys. I've learnt to understand that there's more to a person than their physical appearance( i learnt in a hard way). I'm presently dating a guy i'm slightly taller than...its no biggie. And i can tell you he is the best guy i have ever dated so far.
The question is, does he love you for real? Do you love him? If yes, go ahead. You have my blessings grin

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Shorter Guy by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
girlz and their he must be over 6 feet tall rule tho
Re: Dating A Shorter Guy by layla129(f): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
neo19250:
girlz and their he must be over 6 feet tall rule tho

Not our fault. We want to feel protected, safe, well cuddled and so on
Re: Dating A Shorter Guy by Aliyeous(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
layla129 said it all...follow ur hat
Re: Dating A Shorter Guy by Tay16(f): 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
layla129:
Yeah, i was like you sis...always wanting taller guys. I've learnt to understand that there's more to a person than their physical appearance( i learnt in a hard way). I'm presently dating a guy i'm slightly taller than...its not biggie. And i can tell you he is the best guy i have ever dated so far.
The question is, does he love you for real? Do you love him? If yes, go ahead. You have my blessings grin
but what challenges have you faced along the way please do share if you don't mind
Re: Dating A Shorter Guy by layla129(f): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
Tay16:
but what challenges have you faced along the way please do share if you don't mind

I can't think of any. Is there anything in particular you feel might be a problem?
Re: Dating A Shorter Guy by Maxi112: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
lovelygurl! come and see ur type

short guys like us done suffer be that
Re: Dating A Shorter Guy by GoldenJAT(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
mtcheww..... who height Don help?
Re: Dating A Shorter Guy by Spectraz: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
Continue looking for height until another girl will shake nyash for him and he will leave ur sorry ass for u while u die silently with in ur silly, choosy ass bed, day dreaming and unintentionally masturbating because of him.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Shorter Guy by Weblow: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
layla129:

Not our fault. We want to feel protected, safe, well cuddled and so on
Cuddle kuma u be baby ne
Re: Dating A Shorter Guy by firstking01(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
layla129:
Yeah, i was like you sis...always wanting taller guys. I've learnt to understand that there's more to a person than their physical appearance( i learnt in a hard way). I'm presently dating a guy i'm slightly taller than...its no biggie. And i can tell you he is the best guy i have ever dated so far.
Impressivecheesy
Re: Dating A Shorter Guy by firstking01(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
Aliyeous:
layla129 said it all...follow ur hat
Ah ah bros..The "hat" i know na cap nacheesy
Re: Dating A Shorter Guy by schumastic(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
layla129:

1 Like

Re: Dating A Shorter Guy by Aliyeous(m): 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
firstking01:
Ah ah bros..The "hat" i know na cap nacheesy
ah ah sis stop pullin my legs now
Re: Dating A Shorter Guy by layla129(f): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=schumastic post=44732492][/quote]

Lool, aproko

(1) (Reply)

Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her / Naija Lady Faints After Boyfriend Proposes To her / 9 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.