Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

9 Tips On How To Avoid Being Broke In The New Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Tips On How To Avoid Being Broke In The New Year (845 Views)

The Cucumber Broke "In"self Service. / Picture Of Girl Who Swallowed Her Cellphone To Avoid Being Caught Cheating / 9 Tips On How To Become A Stronger Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Tips On How To Avoid Being Broke In The New Year by lexbram: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2014
Here are some of the essential tips to note:
1. Flee from persons with feminine appearances and features; except thine mum. Even your sisters and ‘sisters’ should be avoided.
2. Thou shall not make up with ex-girlfriends. Avoid their calls because it’s at this season that they “all of a sudden” stumble across your number. Ignore pleas from their best friends, pastors and mums.
3. Thou shall not smile at ladies you meet at the banks, ATM centers, shopping malls, and cinemas. In fact do NOT smile at ladies anywhere money can exchange hands.
4. Thou shall keep a straight face when in a public transportation vehicle. Do not laugh at jokes especially if it is told by a female person beside you. One laugh and she has you right where she wants you.
Oh. You have a girlfriend already? Ok let’s see what can work for you.
1. If you get into a quarrel and she walks out on you, thou shall not plead, kneel, run after or solicit to have her back. In fact, this is a very good blessing.
2. Thou shall avoid watching TV with her. Avoid it at ALL costs. This is a technique that has destroyed many financial statuses. You want to avoid the “oh honey. Look, it’s Rhythm Unplugged and it’s just 10k but 50k for VIP. And you know I’m your VIP” Whenever she’s around, make sure the TV is turned off or you guys are watching a movie (NOT a Christmas movie)
3. Thou should start complaining from TODAY about your network problems. Tell her “nowadays, I don’t know what’s wrong with my phone. It rings but when I pick, I can’t hear anything.” This will help when she starts whining for not taking her calls.
4. For those whose girlfriends are so smart not to pick quarrels with you, try the “first to complain method”. Complain about everything you can think of; Boko Haram, salty food, pressure from work, fuel subsidy removal, PHCN, Missing remote control, etc.
5. If she doesn’t lose her cool, then it is time to play the last card. Pick a fight. Anything can cause a fight. Maybe get a lady friend to call while she’s around, fail to ‘like’ her IG posts or just laugh at some babe’s joke on twitter.
Guys once you can do away with your girlfriend this season or stay single, you can be sure of a better year ahead. I advise that you stay single till February 15. It’s cost effective. To ladies reading this, I’m not a bad person; I’ve only just revealed some tricks your man may want to play. Be vigilant.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Avoid Being Broke In The New Year by iceberylin(m): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2014
FRENCH translation plc grin

2 Likes

Re: 9 Tips On How To Avoid Being Broke In The New Year by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:18am On Dec 02, 2014
schooling in catalunya please could u translate??
Re: 9 Tips On How To Avoid Being Broke In The New Year by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 02, 2014
lol. Onpoint
Re: 9 Tips On How To Avoid Being Broke In The New Year by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2014
Outtaline
Re: 9 Tips On How To Avoid Being Broke In The New Year by Chuukwudi(m): 9:40am On Dec 02, 2014
Lol.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Avoid Being Broke In The New Year by MillionDollars: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2014
OOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKK
Re: 9 Tips On How To Avoid Being Broke In The New Year by AJ01(m): 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
In hausa: dan uwarisu grin
Re: 9 Tips On How To Avoid Being Broke In The New Year by justmag(m): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
#teamsingleandnotreadytomingle
Re: 9 Tips On How To Avoid Being Broke In The New Year by ronald4lif(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Interesting! Some of us may have to wait till February 15th then lol
Re: 9 Tips On How To Avoid Being Broke In The New Year by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
LOL grin grin grin
Re: 9 Tips On How To Avoid Being Broke In The New Year by femimike1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
9ice grin grin grin
Re: 9 Tips On How To Avoid Being Broke In The New Year by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Money is good.
Re: 9 Tips On How To Avoid Being Broke In The New Year by saintvc(m): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lamentation of a broke nigga
Re: 9 Tips On How To Avoid Being Broke In The New Year by Mprex(f): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Stories that touches the hearttongue

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Been Threatened By Anyone's Bf/gf B4... Share Ur Experience / Christmas Frenzy!!! / 10 Questions You Shouldn't Ask A Girl On The First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.