Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,885 members, 7,863,003 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

10 Obvious Signs A Guy Is Flirting With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Obvious Signs A Guy Is Flirting With You (657 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Obvious Signs A Guy Is Flirting With You by savefuel: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ever wonder if that nice guy is flirting with you? There are a few proven ways that can tell you if he is interested in you. While it’s difficult to read body language at times, it’s possible if you know where to start. Here are 10 ways that men unconsciously and even consciously let you know that they like you. Take a look, see what you see and maybe you will find your love right now.

Follow this link to see photos and more:
http://akusonhenry..com/2014/12/10-obvious-signs-guy-is-flirting-with.html
Re: 10 Obvious Signs A Guy Is Flirting With You by Hazardd(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Fake link
Re: 10 Obvious Signs A Guy Is Flirting With You by AJ01(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mod pls do your Job...
Re: 10 Obvious Signs A Guy Is Flirting With You by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeeeew. Whatever pushed my hand into clicking this topic. Mtcheew.
Re: 10 Obvious Signs A Guy Is Flirting With You by dre11(m): 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
I no dey click
U wan divert traffic go that ur blog or Wetin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There More Guys On Threads Than Ladies / Not Busy Lately...wanna Go Outing With ME Please? #benin City Ladies Only / Valentine's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.