Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (60165 Views)

Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl / Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Highcuerayte: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ladies pretend a lot not when they are falling in love. Like my role model Mr Patrick, they are always visible to the blind. Even at that,many are still clever dumb like Merlin to know when a girl is falling in love with them. So how do you know she is falling you?

1. She Holla Whenever She Sees You: Let's say you are gently walking like an hungry snail down the corridor of your department and she is closely far from you yet she calls after you. If a girl continually calls on you whenever she sees you from distance on campus check my brother, someone is falling in love with you.

2. She Smiles At Everything You Say: A word and she smiles like someone whose happiness, incarcerated for decades has just been released. My brother ask yourself, are you a comedian? If you think its joviality then you are a smart simpleton.

3. Make Friends With Your Friends: Good old days, isn't it? When you love this girl you make friends with her friends to easily get to her. You guys agreed to club together tonight only you getting to the club and your friends introducing someone to you as "Caro." Funny enough there is no one to dance with except Caro. A coincidence? Deactivate your account if your answer is Yes!!

4. She Is Everywhere You Go: At the Library, Sport complex, Movies just name it she is there when you are there. Funny thing is she come bringing pop corn for you, sitting beside you and smiling like a glorious fool. Ask yourself is she MTN?

5. She Embarrasses Herself For You: She knows it is embarrassing, a denigration of self and degradation of self worth yet she did it. One thing can make a girl lower her pride and that is Love.When incandescent with it anything can happen.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by frankay430(m): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
OK.
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Emodeee: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
So she is in luv with me? Bt she tells me too much abt her b.f.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Highcuerayte: 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Emodeee:
She tells you much because she consider you better than him.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Highcuerayte: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
frankay430:
OK.
Is all you can say?

1 Like

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by oforij(m): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
6. They visit you often
7. They tell you about their Niggas fault
8. They get extremely jealous and possessive when you're another girl
9. They copy note for you, do chores for you and....

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Macgreat(m): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
Emodeee:

Exactly! . .

SMH!

1 Like

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by ideyhere(f): 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yes she might be in love with you...but she might also be a monitoring spirit sent specially for you if she does all those things

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by gamaliel121(m): 11:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nice one......
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Ramwab94(m): 12:23am On Oct 27, 2015
6. If you mess and she starts smiling upon perceiving the odour. Know she loves your smell more than her Perfume.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by longjohnsilver: 12:26am On Oct 27, 2015
well...
its a little too late for me...
op abeg how do i know a girl like me during NYSC??

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 27, 2015
longjohnsilver:
well...
its a little too late for me...
op abeg how do i know a girl like me during NYSC??
Lol...

8 Likes

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 27, 2015
oforij:
6. They visit you often
7. They tell you about their Niggas fault
8. They get extremely jealous and possessive when you're another girl
9. They copy note for you, do chores for you and....
You got the list pretty right than the OP.

She talks about the future.

She requests to dine with you outside the campus.

She pays attention to what you say to a caller whenever your phone ring in her presence.

She requests both of you study together.

She asks family-related questions.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 27, 2015
ideyhere:
Yes she might be in love with you...but she might also be a monitoring spirit sent specially for you if she does all those things
grin

4 Likes

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 27, 2015
Ramwab94:
6. If you mess and she starts smiling upon perceiving the odour. Know she loves your smell more than her Perfume.
undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 27, 2015
If I was into a guy on campus..... I wouldn't do any of that.

5 Likes

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by afamjb: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2015
ideyhere:
lol guy ur right especially d number 4, how she wan take be everywhere if she no be mtn or winch..!

1 Like

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by ideyhere(f): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2015
afamjb:
lol guy ur right especially d number 4, how she wan take be everywhere if she no be mtn or winch..!

Guy
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Ray360: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2015
OP, Some mature girls are conservative when they love a guy, some may feel they will be ridiculed or look cheap if they do certain things that may give an impression that they love a guy. Let me also shock you, Some girls will pretend to hate the guy, often antagonizing him in class and public discussions. women are complex, some girls don't do all what you have up there.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by killercute16(m): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2015
And what if you dont gv a hoot about her

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Ray360: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2015
Harbosede02:
If I was into a guy on campus..... I wouldn't do any of that.
exactly my point! I find it stale and insipid when some guys try to define a particular attitudinal aspect of ladies by fixed concept. Women are weird, what holds for miss A Might not hold at all for miss B

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Rapsodee(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2015
6.She takes selfie pic with you.
7.She touches your arm or muscle (from experience wink
8.She smiles when she is around you.
9.She allows you to visit her in d hostel
10.You catch her looking at you for no reason
11.She calls your name anytime even when she no need to.
12.She gives you punch on your shoulder if you are the strong or muscular type smiley
13.She compliments you.
14.She loves moving about and talking with you
15.She introduces you to her friends
16.She shows understanding with you and takes your problems with all seriousness.

Lemme stop here,.....
..,....................You guys should visit my blog
www.naijamotive..com

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by hatux: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2015
I was here...
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by ijoba22(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
angry cheesy
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
So true Op, in a love relationship.

She'll do all these until she finds another guy who is not just 'in love' but wants to spend. Then and only then, she'll FRIENDZONE you, your love and everything you came with.

Don't always believe the signs ladies send, some are sent when she has no better option or she is emotionally unstable.

It's better you go after and do your homework.
Easy come, can be, Easy go.

10 Likes

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by demarc001: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
Abeg! Op of campus nko?
Or as at office nko?

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by demarc001: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
Abeg! Op of campus nko?
Or as at office nko?
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by ultrazone(m): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nice read
Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by lhordspy: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
First time on Nairaland that i dont actually know what to type Irrelevant post #yawns

We talking money and the Op talking girl on campus! undecided

ehnn jare... Please when is dangote's money making seminar taking place grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. by NotNairalandi(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Please house,if I want to travel to Germany with my Bingo,that's my Eku-ke dog(those small dogs that when they are barking,their tale will raise up and they will doing qwioo! qwiooooo! qwioo! ).

(1)Do I have to get visa for him? If yes,is it shenge visa or ordinary visa?

(2)If I get visa for my Bingo,do I still have to get him Flight ticket?

Please help! My Bingo is so worried tongue

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.