Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Don't Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry Her (1631 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Marry Her by Frankenstein: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
For all the guys seeking out for their better halves or those that are already with their soulmates, these are the few things you have to take into consideration before you think about tying the knot...

If she's a telemundo or Filipino movies addict, don't you dare marry her.

If her make-up kits costs more than your house rent, don't think about marriage.

If her face is fair but her arse is darker than Kiwi polish, please don't marry her.

If she adds salt to indomie noodles, marriage is not possible.

If she uses buttpads, artificial lashes and push up bras, don't marry her.

If she doesn't have a flat tummy, forget about marrying her.

If she has been with more than ten men, think twice. (Her brideprice should be less than N10,000)
Re: Don't Marry Her by Oyetboy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Don't Marry Her by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
To the ladies:
If he's got pot belly, run, his salary might end up in iya basiri's purse instead of housekeeping.
If he asks for an account on how you spent the money he gave you over the weekend, flee, his stingyness might only get worse.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Her by akinsadeez(m): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
Frankenstein:
For all the guys seeking out for their better halves or those that are already with their soulmates, these are the few things you have to take into consideration before you think about tying the knot...

If she's a telemundo or Filipino movies addict, don't you dare marry her.

If her make-up kits costs more than your house rent, don't think about marriage.

If her face is fair but her arse is darker than Kiwi polish, please don't marry her.

If she adds salt to indomie noodles, marriage is not possible.

If she uses buttpads, artificial lashes and push up bras, don't marry her.

If she doesn't have a flat tummy, forget about marrying her.

If she has been with more than ten men, think twice. (Her brideprice should be less than N10,000)

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Her by Tonydeeb(m): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
If she checks your phone secretly or persistently asks for your pswrds....On yr hills..
Re: Don't Marry Her by Frankenstein: 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
To the ladies:
If he's got pot belly, run, his salary might end up in iya basiri's purse instead of housekeeping.
If he asks for an account on how you spent the money he gave you over the weekend, flee, his stingyness might only get worse.
Haar! Miss 'dependent'.
Re: Don't Marry Her by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Frankenstein:
Haar! Miss 'dependent'.
Dependent or Independent, I don't care. If I'm forming miss independent before marriage and neglect these tiny details, what happens after marriage? Guess I'd have to shoulder the family's burden while his money finds a permanent resting place in the purses of bar owners, abi?
Re: Don't Marry Her by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
To the ladies:
Hey! create your own thread. stop derailing.
Re: Don't Marry Her by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Teempakguy:
Hian! Its too bitter a pill to swallow, right? I mean the truth.
Re: Don't Marry Her by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
seconded. i also can't marry a girl i haven't friendzoned before.
Re: Don't Marry Her by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
Hian! Its too bitter a pill to swallow, right? I mean the truth.
For the record, i have six packs. and yes. you are right. but the truth most be spoken the right way. . .as in your own thread.
Re: Don't Marry Her by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Teempakguy:
For the record, i have six packs.
And what has that got to do with anything?
Re: Don't Marry Her by AJ01(m): 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mitcheww
Re: Don't Marry Her by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
And what has that got to do with anything?
your "Truth" doesn't affect me. so, there's nothing bitter about it.
Re: Don't Marry Her by Frankenstein: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
MzPreshie:
Dependent or Independent, I don't care. If I'm forming miss independent before marriage and neglect these tiny details, what happens after marriage? Guess I'd have to shoulder the family's burden while his money finds a permanent resting place in the purses of bar owners, abi?
It's not wrong for you to be the breadwinner. After all, what a man can do, a woman can also do it.. even better. wink
Re: Don't Marry Her by StevinMorgan(m): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
If she loves buying clothes anyhow don't marry her
Re: Don't Marry Her by Pdizzle(m): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
If she owns more than two cats don't marry her.
Re: Don't Marry Her by IamLEGEND1: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
if she get more than 15 stretch marks for her thigh and arms.

[size=20pt] RUN[/size]
Re: Don't Marry Her by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
wots wrng if she uses eyelashes?@op,,explain bera
Re: Don't Marry Her by Frankenstein: 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
sophieabou:
wots wrng if she uses eyelashes?@op,,explain bera
She's might be mammy water. lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Marry Her by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
Frankenstein:
It's not wrong for you to be the breadwinner. After all, what a man can do, a woman can also do it.. even better. wink
Lol..
Re: Don't Marry Her by baralatie(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
if she uses an iPhone 7 and Samsung 8 but can only afford bend down undies

hian!

o boy!

take off!shapaly
Re: Don't Marry Her by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
If she tells you she's a virgin, then comes to your house alone, don't marry her. if she's always getting bored whenever you change the subject to relevant ones, don't marry her. if she. . .okay. i'll stop here.
Re: Don't Marry Her by boma95(f): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
Teempakguy:

bitter truth i guess. . .hw is she derailing??
Re: Don't Marry Her by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
boma95:

bitter truth i guess. . .hw is she derailing??
the post is about women. not men. btw, this doesn't affect me at all. by the time i'm ready for marriage, girls will go crazy over me.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? / In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream / What Happened To True Love And Values?why Is Lust So Powerful In This Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.