Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

What Is Wrong For A Lady To Be Older In Age Than Her Guy?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong For A Lady To Be Older In Age Than Her Guy?? (1749 Views)

8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong For A Lady To Be Older In Age Than Her Guy?? by beautycrush24(f): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2014
Age isn't just a number. The guy should be older. I cant get married to a younger guy
Re: What Is Wrong For A Lady To Be Older In Age Than Her Guy?? by MDelgado(m): 11:35am On Dec 25, 2014
Babafaros:
Hi,Everyone here,I had a discussion sometimes ago and was told
the right thing is for
guy's age be more than that of d
lady.... i Was told she won't not be
obedient and respectful if She is older and
will always dominating&controlling the
family if they eventually get married..though i disagreed...
I'm not talking of age difference like 10yrs
oo#Haba,I'm talking of maybe the lady
older than her guy with like a yr&2yrs.
I know mature minds are here in this
section,pls share ur views.
Thanks in anticipation....

As for me age shouldn't be a deal breaker..if she has the qualities I seek,then what is age?I will marry someone older than me,5 years difference or 7,I want to live my babyhood life again,the first one was rough..lol..She will be the Mom,dad,I will be the Baby..lol..
Re: What Is Wrong For A Lady To Be Older In Age Than Her Guy?? by charlemon: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2015
If you think age has anything to do with maturity take a good look at men over 60 years in the house of assembly that exchange blows.

Most people saying that they can't marry a man that's younger or a woman that's older is based on their lives that are dependent on what society considers appropriate or inappropriate.

But I can emphatically say that most of these people are dating women older and men that are younger but do not know. We do not have good records in Nigeria and be rest assured that people lie.

Furthermore, most men marry younger wives solely for useless reasons such as beauty and to compete with their fellow men. Also they feel that s younger wife will be more respectful and submissive. The stupid men that fall into this category are not wise enough to know that respect isn't based on age but a personal factor. Several women respect their men based on fear, money, society, age etc but respect should be a natural thing between both and not based on those factors .

If you love her and both of you have a lot of similarities, are comfortable with your differences ; understand each other etc age shouldn't be a big deal or whatever. A man of 30 and a woman of 35 looks funny but when the man is 90 and the woman is 95 nobody cares. If you take care of your woman well and don't stress her like these typical NIGERIAN men she will glow. You will see her look younger and more radiant than your mates that married girls that they are 20 years older than but can't take care of and treat properly. 2 years is nothing

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong For A Lady To Be Older In Age Than Her Guy?? by Truth001(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2015
It depends on their maturity, some don't like it. And to me, I don't....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Gay A 'communicable Disease? / Unbelievable / Is A Relationship Fully And Officially Started After Having sex Wth Ur Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.