Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane (22824 Views)

Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash / Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by philo3(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
ona plane de get plane stop??..
me i buy gala as i wan cross ghana shaa
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by philo3(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
de come with parachute ..i stop n buy
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Sunshinelady(f): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
Amefrica:
Based on personal experiences, I'm forced to compile this list of 5 type of people you will meet in an airplane.

1. The photographer
This type of people will take picture of anything they see, they'll start taking selfie from the entrance of the airport to the departure hall, and when they finally board, they'll start the selfies again especially when the plane takes off, they'll snap like nor tomorrow, maybe they're expecting to see Angel Michael in the clouds.

2. The wind-breaker

This set of people, only heaven knows what they eat before boarding, maybe beans and egg. You'll think they're trynna adjust their sitting position but they're just finding a way of letting the shii flows, before one layover they'll will break the wind more than 20 times. Like dude(ette) you need to sun dry your stomach.

3. The first-timer

This set of people always have problem with fastening the seatbelt, opening the plane's toilet etc. You see them, looking up and down like detectives, especially when the plane enters turbulence chai na WW3 for them. ...and when the captain makes an announcement they start asking you what he says like, were you deaf?

4. The sleeper

This set of people wouldn't wait for the plane to take off before they enter sleep mode. Their neck is all over the place going back and forth. They snore like na their papa get plane.

5. The talkative

If you have this person as your seat partner, you're lucky and unlucky. Tho, they are capable to let boredom run away from you but it's annoying afterwards, they start telling you their life story, when their gutter full and who pack am.

6. The GPS

They keep asking you "where are we now?" When the map is staring at them right in the face. They believe any place they fly over counts as their travel experience.

7. The face-boner

This person, right from the city of departure to the POE they won't say a single word. Their face go just strong like Mugabe or Ojukwu...

Feel free to add yours!
. Buhahahahahaha, OP u funi die
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by RealAlfranco: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lol it's funny now but I almost died, I sat next to one on a full flight from Frankfurt to Houston. No option to switch seats so I had to force myself to sleep through the entire flight with my pillow on my face and constantly turning for fresh air. That lady was just evil smh
Same with mine haha from Rome to Toronto. The guy nearly suffocated me with mesa hahaha
so 4nny!! Hahaha. Mine was from Ajangbadi to festac,da babe was just cruel

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by RealAlfranco: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Is der a way to delete double post/comments??...
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by PrinxPeera(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
<@>_<@> just got drunk with alomo bitters.

Singing oliver d coke *mmiri o*
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by slickyb(f): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
very funny piece, i laughedMAO...
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
Amefrica:
Based on personal experiences, I'm forced to compile this list of 5 type of people you will meet in an airplane.

1. The photographer
This type of people will take picture of anything they see, they'll start taking selfie from the entrance of the airport to the departure hall, and when they finally board, they'll start the selfies again especially when the plane takes off, they'll snap like nor tomorrow, maybe they're expecting to see Angel Michael in the clouds.

2. The wind-breaker

This set of people, only heaven knows what they eat before boarding, maybe beans and egg. You'll think they're trynna adjust their sitting position but they're just finding a way of letting the shii flows, before one layover they'll will break the wind more than 20 times. Like dude(ette) you need to sun dry your stomach.

3. The first-timer

This set of people always have problem with fastening the seatbelt, opening the plane's toilet etc. You see them, looking up and down like detectives, especially when the plane enters turbulence chai na WW3 for them. ...and when the captain makes an announcement they start asking you what he says like, were you deaf?

4. The sleeper

This set of people wouldn't wait for the plane to take off before they enter sleep mode. Their neck is all over the place going back and forth. They snore like na their papa get plane.

5. The talkative

If you have this person as your seat partner, you're lucky and unlucky. Tho, they are capable to let boredom run away from you but it's annoying afterwards, they start telling you their life story, when their gutter full and who pack am.

6. The GPS

They keep asking you "where are we now?" When the map is staring at them right in the face. They believe any place they fly over counts as their travel experience.

7. The face-boner

This person, right from the city of departure to the POE they won't say a single word. Their face go just strong like Mugabe or Ojukwu...

Feel free to add yours!
Amefrica,your father!!!LoL..Nos 4 and 7 got me rolling on the floor..
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by eaccyboy(m): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Guilty of d last type of ppl..Bone bt na fear d alwys ctch me say if dis din go drop..from Lag to Sok or Sok to Lag so I do d whole journey prayer in my head.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by EbolaParasite: 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Victoriousvic:

Nobody forced you to open and view the thread. I'm pretty sure you can read and understand English, and you saw the topic.

Why didn't you just ignore the thread?

For your sake, I'll create a "7 types of people you meet on a bus" thread. grin

Niccar please
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by EbolaParasite: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
iheanyi40:
bro have u eaten today undecided then y are u hating, Btw is jst 4 d fun of it i wonder y u taking it seriously

I haven't eaten. Will you feed me?
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by slickyb(f): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
stevecrun:
Amefrica,your father!!!LoL..Nos 4 and 7 got me rolling on the floor..

and you had to quote the whole write-up...smh
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by goldfish80(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
You didn't mention the desperados, who strike a convo with you just so he could give you his complimentary card.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by slickyb(f): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
EbolaParasite:

I haven't eaten. Will you feed me?

why asking him for food?
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by EbolaParasite: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
slickyb:

why asking him for food?

He asked if i had eaten in his earlier post and i responded. If you are not ready to feed someone, do not ask if they've eaten wink
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by MsNas(f): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lmao. I am the sleeper. I can sleep for Africa. Even ordinary Houston to Little Rock, One hour flight, I will still sleep. Sleeping helps me overcome the fear of crashing grin grin If I don't sleep, I do the number 7; Face situation. Why I go dey talk to stranger who I probably will never see again? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by ogaofficer(m): 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
lafflaff123:
I have experienced all when I enter Heloplane from Ikeja to Badagry, especially from those people getting down in Okokomaiko.
bad market re o o, hope you wole pelu changy e e e
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by BlueMagic2(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
NIGERIANS. Always trying to feel like some VIP
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by hilary26(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
OP you forgot the eight kind of pple.....those are pple like you who get busy over others...are you the in-flight security?
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by mkoabiola: 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Is it possible nt to d any of d above(1-7)
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sircomeference:
How about the ones who pray their last prayer afraid if the plane would crash grin

Lol grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
gideonedwards:
lols. u no mention my category

What's yours hahaha?
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
teemanbastos:
.No. 8...the prayer warriors..always making prayers about everything..any simple thing,dy go dy xtart to shout esp. Women..na den dy qo remember sae Goddy.

Lol grin You're right haha
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
Walkopet:
Am guilty of NO 1. I remembered when I visited Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airline, few months ago, fortunately for me I sat beside d window side, I just dey snap, cloud, lagos landscape, Abu Dhabi international airport runway, snap myself, i even wan snap for inside toilet sef, but d toilet too small,.lol, infact snap like say 2moro no dey, it was a very nice experience though.
Like seriously, I made FP cha.

Haha well done..
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
iheanyi40:
bro have u eaten today undecided then y are u hating, Btw is jst 4 d fun of it i wonder y u taking it seriously

Leave am haha cheesy
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Vikkie14:

Same with me. It happened to me too when i was crossing from Africa to Nigeria enroute Geography(ya'll knw d place) grin

Lmao grin funny you..
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
lolz.
I can imagine. Why I go sleep?
Abeg, I like to see my death coming.

Hahaha fear fear grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
ThoniaSlim:
I think I fall under 7. I really couldn't be bothered being chatty or friendly especially on international flights. I like to be left alone. I can't stand those who feel the need to make conversations. Like really why must we be chat buddies just because we stuck together on a 10hrs flight! If your bored please turn on your in-flight entertainment that's what its there for. undecided

Hahaha cheesy I hail oo!
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Victoriousvic:

Nobody forced you to open and view the thread. I'm pretty sure you can read and understand English, and you saw the topic.

Why didn't you just ignore the thread?

For your sake, I'll create a "7 types of people you meet on a bus" thread. grin

Please do. Hahaha
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
philo3:

Yea bro, stopover dey..
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Awwal1st(m): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
I am Number 1 And 7 grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by philo3(m): 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
grin
Amefrica:

Yea bro, stopover dey..
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living / 600 Nigerians Stranded In Saudi Arabia Call For Help To Return (Dailytrust) / Terrible Accident Along Abraka/Agbor Expressway Delta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.