Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,864 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? (14176 Views)

Why Do Men Shy Away From Responsibilities Once They Notice Their Wife Has Money / Why Do Ibo Men Get Married Late Compared To Other Tribes? / Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by blemon44(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
ok
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by Lordseyad(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2014

SHITT

because we are men, and they are women. -simple
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by shadelek(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by Innodon(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
women don't have 2nd hand value.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by alaoeri: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
Because we are in a men's world.
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by iheanyi40(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
konji na bastard grin
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by M4gunners: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lacomus has said it all and that is the gospel truth.
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by clemz88(m): 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ask google
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by holatin(m): 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
pweetixandy:
Simply becos women don't necessarily need men to be happy..but men on d other hand can't deal with the loneliness after,women mean too much to men.
wetin you just say ?
Ve u seen an Hot woman before
She behave like someone possessed.
you need us in many way than we need you
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
msmon:
Out of every ten couples that walk down the aisle,
four of them are people that are getting remarried.
Surprisingly most of those who are getting
remarried are men and not women.

In a survey
conducted by the Pew Research Center 43% of
women stated that they would get married again
while 65% of men said they would.

What makes
getting remarried different for men and why are
they more willing than women?

If this research is true, why do men remarried while women don't?

Tag:
xcelsia
pocalypse
Elcapo
politricks
IfyAwazie
parismarc

I really don't know your problem. Using a research conducted in another country to judge ours.

Gosh..When will you people be totally free. angry
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by phayvoursky(m): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Cause we're the MEN...

SIMPLE
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by SAMBARRY: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Tilapia fish abi kilon je Common park well and don't give me those your yeye gra gra moves if you don't want me to call ya boyfriend. You know he's the only one that knows how to clip ya wings grin

when you see him now you will turn jellyfish. I'm referring to coogar cheesy

If you know you don't want me to call coogar to deal with you you better behave yasef wink
tpiah2:

ma'am, can you ever be anything but a stalker and copy cat?

i wish you could rise above your destiny which is to be a follow follow, but i guess you prefer yourself this way.

am i somehow responsible for your issues?

just curious.
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by DollyParton1(f): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
pweetixandy:
Simply becos women don't necessarily need men to be happy..but men on d other hand can't deal with the loneliness after,women mean too much to men.

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
GreenWhiteGreen:

I really don't know your problem. Using a research conducted in another country to judge ours.

Gosh..When will you people be totally free. angry
So says the man who has dollars as his profile pic undecided
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by monemsis(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ask my grandfada nau undecided
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by sukkot: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
the dick is a restless creature. plus most men for the most part age like wine and after divorce they still look young and robust enough to try it one more time. with women, after one marriage the life is sapped out of them
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by coogar: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Innodon:
women don't have 2nd hand value.

this is epic!

single women in naija with no marital record need to win loads of spiritual warfare, fasting, praying and monthly deliverance to get a husband, let alone a divorcee.

her chances are slimmer than the skin of my teeth but it's not impossible. naija women rarely opt to remarry cos of many factors like tradition, social stigma, etc.
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by Ilekeh(f): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Because the kids are saddled with the mother most of the time.

It's hard for a woman to find a man that would take another man's child as his. Black men don't want to take responsibility for their own biological child, talk less of another man's seed.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by justitiaomnibus(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Because men are more prone to Konji.
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by SAMBARRY: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
tpiah2:

eyah
was I talking to you. Common dress jare.that food is for sophyrocks.like say you fit get liver talk to coogar like that wink
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by Lilimax(f): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
aderonila18:
Some women prefer to concentrate on raising their kids instead of remarrying but more women are remarrying these days a long as they find a man who will love their children fully
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by ROZZAYY(f): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Shows its a man's world.
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
You guys are not being real here.

The answer is simple. Because it's easier for men to find partners in our part of the world. You know how difficult it is for a woman once she passes 30 don't you? Then how many Nigerian men are willing to take some other man's "left over" (what they call divorcees and widows?) Not many Nigerian guys are mature enough for the "baggage".

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by garrimallam: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
Not all men,but Hausa men do fancy third hand wife. Abi na lie?

Lacomus:
story for amadioha, next time don't conceal the truth wht happend is that men don't fancy a second hand wife.
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by yuzedo: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
No, I have a more pertinent question.

My question is - Why do we have so many widows that are landladies in Benin?

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by Dronedude(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
Because we have dicks n they have p*ssys. I will elaborate before my post will be hidden. We are meant to work like Plough but the women after having kids have been harvested.
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
xcelsia:
So says the man who has dollars as his profile pic undecided

Dollar is used in many countries. But It's just insane and Sተupid to use a research conducted in another country to generalise.
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
alaoeri:
Because we are in a men's world.

Simple and short!
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by ckmayoca: 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
pweetixandy:

Sidon dey imagine nonsense for dir. No man wanna take a used slacked woman with stigma of being dumped. Its better not to get divorced anyway than proving rubbish afterward.
Re: Why Do Men Get Re-Married More Than Women? by dodorima147(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
because men hav vry high second hand value while women don't hav at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traditional And Church Wedding Wchich Is More Legal / Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You? / Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.