Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,045 members, 7,866,948 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

How Do I Make Her Feel Turned On By Me - Tips To Turn On A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Her Feel Turned On By Me - Tips To Turn On A Woman (749 Views)

Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Her Feel Turned On By Me - Tips To Turn On A Woman by donyjohn: 12:25am On Dec 03, 2014
Wanting to make a woman feel turned on when she is around you has to be one of the most common and natural desires that a straight man can have. Whether you are in a relationship or you are single right now, it's only fitting that you are going to want to be confident in knowing that you can make a woman feel massive amounts of sexual attraction towards you. When you do know that you can make a woman feel that way, the amount of sexual confidence that you will have is mind boggling.

Most men will never really know what that feels like, though, because they will never get to the heart of what they need to know and what they need to do in order to make a woman feel that kind of attraction to them. Being able to get a woman really turned on certainly is a skill that is priceless, but you do have to put in some sweat in learning what it is that you need to do. Of course, it's kind of fun doing a lot of the "figuring out," so you probably won't mind it too much.

Here are some tips to get a woman turned on that should put you on the right path:

1) To make her feel turned on around you, you want to keep up with your hygiene.

This is one thing that you really don't want to ignore. It doesn't take much to smell good. $ 40 will get you a decent smelling cologne and as long as you remember to splash it on every now and again, you shouldn't have to worry too much about your hygiene. Of course, you also don't want to neglect the state of your breath, so keep a little mouthwash or some mints handy as well. Kissing a woman with fantastic smelling breath can be quite the turn on, with bad breath, it is a turn off.

2) Women do get turned on by the right words, so get used to using poetic language when you can.

Okay, so you don't really have to become a poet, but being able to weave together some really enticing words is a good way to turn on a woman through her mind. This is something that you can do even when you aren't the best looking guy, so don't pass this up as a bona fide way to turn on a woman. Being able to whisper the right words into a woman's ear when you are out at a club can get her home with you really fast, and the sad thing is, most men will never realize that this is possible.

Pay Close Attention Here-

Take 2 minutes to visit the next page and you'll discover a stunning psychological trick which will show you- How to Captivate a woman, Make Her Fall in Love with You -- and Give You The World. I strongly urge you to visit the next- Click Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLIlsBZjBAQ

How To Approach Women In The Daytime
Re: How Do I Make Her Feel Turned On By Me - Tips To Turn On A Woman by raficki87(m): 8:03am On Dec 03, 2014
Ok
undecided
Re: How Do I Make Her Feel Turned On By Me - Tips To Turn On A Woman by hotwax: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2014
You dont need this long epistle.

It is very simple.

Go to an ATM machine, withdraw 50k make sure its in N500 dinomination so it can look bulky, force the bulk into your purse. Now your wallet is looking like a bible.

When you meet her, just open your wallet infront of her pretending to pick something out. She will c.um right there. You will do whatever you want with her.

It works for 95% naija girls.

I have stopped wasting my time ever since i discovered.

(1) (Reply)

Sweetest Love Story! Lol / How True Is This? / Things Guys Do/Discuss When They Gather Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.