Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Things Guys Do/Discuss When They Gather Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Guys Do/Discuss When They Gather Together (748 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Guys Do/Discuss When They Gather Together by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2015
As usual, this is a counter thread of Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together: https://www.nairaland.com/2140947/things-ladies-discuss-when-gather

Yes, when naija guys gather together, alot is said. ALOT!!!

1. WELFARE: Guys care about each other's welfare. "omo how you dey?" "you dey see food chop so?" "how every-every?" The marked difference is that they'll always ask about each other's mom.

2. POLITICS: Am currently in Lagos, just visited to cool off from work. One Pro-APC supporter almost gave me a slap during a heated argument. An average naija guy is a political analyst. Hit Nairaland politics section, there you'll see brilliant analysis.

3. JOBS/CAREER: From government sectors to industry or non-profits, guys always discuss their on-the-job challenes and future prospects.

4. SEX: This area can be described as "open-source" when it comes to guys' sexual lives. From local bars and restaurants to corporate settings, guys would always discuss their sexcapades. "Omo zainab make brain die, Faith don dey dull me". Need I say more undecided

5. MARRIAGE: What you hear is often is "men, time flies" "momsi and office pipo jst dey on my neck to marry" "omo wetin i don achieve sef?" "lately my babe momsi just dey carry face for me, make we dey watch sha"

6. SPORT: This area has always been part of guys. During childhood, Amaka assists mom with kitchen chores, while Emeka plays football with other kids in the street. The trend continues, EPL, ECL and others becomes a life-time hobby. Just like politics, we also have many freelance sports analysts in naija.

7. INVESTMENT: Guys share business ideas and opportunites. Be it real-estate, IT, agriculture etc. We always discuss new ways of making extra income differen from the status quo.

8. RELIGION: Very rare but done by a small percentage of guys.

9. RELATIONSHIP/MARRIAGE CHALLENGES: Its very common for guys to open up to fellow guys on their challenges with their girlfriend/wife. Most times, they get workable solutions from fellow guys as well.

10. FASHION: Very common among younger dudes but less important among grown ups.

Add yours. GOD bless Seun's open source platform grin
Re: Things Guys Do/Discuss When They Gather Together by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2015
Happy val to all. Am in lasgidi. Any single babe in the house? Hit my profile wink
Re: Things Guys Do/Discuss When They Gather Together by Dyt(f): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2015
They can gossip ehn

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Conversations With Women Without Rejection / MUST Read:there Is Only One Type Of Woman Who Is Worth Chasing In This Life / Why Single Women See Married Men As Hot Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.