Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. (17698 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Often. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by ireneony(f): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
some ladies can be so desperate; you just start dating a guy, before you know you start cooking, washing his clothes and cleaning his house that doesn't mean he will marry you.
doing what I wrote above is okay when you are in long term relationship.
we ladies should learn to have self respect.
to the guys if a lady is doing all this in the beginning of your relationship please run, she want to trap you with marriage.
I don't need to do all these to win a man love.
ladies, when a man loves you he does not need you to prove yourself by washing his clothes, cleaning his house and cooking for him.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Tallesty1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
grincheesy
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
Lol, It's time they know. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by CzarRex: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dis sure happens a lot on campus **cohabiting thinz** iSMH for gurlz of dis generation!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by monemsis(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dis gal u wan put sand for our garri grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
Most don't even know how to prepare indomie

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
There's nothing wrong in all you mentioned above, its the lady's choice to cook or not. Even if the relationship is one day old and to the guys that a lady is cooking for you doesn't mean she's desperate, she's only helping you out. I'm not encouraging you ladies to go and cook for a guy that is not worth it, you should know when a guy is using you for sexxxxx and quit the relationship.

47 Likes

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by izaray(f): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
ireneony:
some ladies can be so desperate; you just start dating a guy, before you know you start cooking, washing his clothes and cleaning his house that doesn't mean he will marry you.
to the guys if a lady is doing all this in the beginning of your relationship please run, she want to trap you with marriage.
ladies, when a man loves you he does not need you to prove yourself by washing his clothes, cleaning his house and cooking for him.
Swty u again? No make some gals vex with you o

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
OP, Spot on. grin
You are damn right.
I would rather make a guy desperate for me. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Melahou(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
ireneony:

is that what you think...
some girl jst love doing thing like that...its more like a hobby to them
am sure if someone like you visit your bf and notice his house or room is dirty you`ll jst
sit there and be looking without knowing you have to help out and clean up
home training is inbuilt..some times you just do somethings like cooking and
cleaning without even thinking you are not in your house

its not call desperate..

Note: thats why most people wonder while some pretty girls are still single
even though they are of age while the "ulgy" once are getting married.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Seun(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
I think ladies do it because they enjoy playing wifey. As long as you enjoy it, and you don't think it guarantees a proposal, then it's alright.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Evina(f): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
Seun, do you agree with the OP? grin

Modified: Didn't see Seun's post before posting the question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
Seun:
I think ladies do it because they enjoy playing wifey. As long as you enjoy it, and you don't think it guarantees a proposal, then it's alright.
I'm an exception.
Only future housewife does it. angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by vizkiz: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
Seun:

uhmmmmn...how many NL ladies have you mentioned that same statement to? grin
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by dechandel(f): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2014

Tell them o
Iyawo things.. And then after four years of playing wifey role. You'll begin to ask why he hasn't proposed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
brito:
There's nothing wrong in all you mentioned above, its the lady's choice to cook or not. Even if the relationship is one day old and to the guys that a lady is cooking for you doesn't mean she's desperate, she's only helping you out. I'm not encouraging you ladies to go and cook for a guy that is not worth it, you should know when a guy is using you for sexxxxx and quit the relationship.
seconded!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by ireneony(f): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
Melahou:

is that what you think...
some girl jst love doing thing like that...its more like a hobby to them
am sure if someone like you visit your bf and notice his house or room is dirty you`ll jst
sit there and be looking without knowing you have to help out and clean up
home training is inbuilt..some times you just do somethings like cooking and
cleaning without even thinking you are not in your house

its not call desperate..

Note: thats why most people wonder while some pretty girls are still single
even though they are of age while the "ulgy" once are getting married.

let me laff in chinese first chi-wag grin some ladies will do áll these to deir boyfriend but at home, they dont lift a finger to do house chores. i call that stupidity....the most annoying one is some ladies go as far as doing all house chores for her boyfriend family. one of my friend told me her brother have three girlfriend, the one her brother dont like that much will come and do all the house chores for the family why the one her loves very well does nothing. we ladies should have self respect.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by tosyne2much(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
CzarRex:
Dis sure happens a lot on campus **cohabiting thinz** iSMH for gurlz of dis generation!

As in ehnnnnnnn, na couples life sure pass hehehehehe
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by tosyne2much(m): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
ireneony are you tryna say you won't cook for me when we start dating ?

** waiting for her answer while I bring out my koboko **

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by ireneony(f): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
ireneony are you tryna say you won't cook for me when we start dating ?

** waiting for her answer while I bring out my koboko **
I will cook but I will not be in a h urry maybe after 3month.
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by echobee(f): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
Sister,preach for dem make dem hear lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Mprex(f): 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
Leave them. They dont know that they are been "kitchen-zoned" by guys cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by 1one: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
I just hate that thing with a passion... A lady going all domesticated on me... I'm not 12,why would you be cooking and doing my laundry.. Very annoying something to be honest. angry

That was how one of my female friends during NYSC wanted to be cooking for me... Ahhh angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
1one:
I just hate that thing with a passion... A lady going all domesticated on me... I'm not 12,why would you be cooking and doing my laundry.. Very annoying something to be honest. angry

That was how one of my female friends during NYSC wanted to be coming to cook for me... Ahhh angry angry
Husband material grinwink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by tosyne2much(m): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
ireneony:
I will cook but I will not be in a h urry maybe after 3month.

Hmmmmmm makin sense
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by 1one: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
VickyyB:

Husband material grinwink

You that hates the word - submission grin tongue
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
1one:

You that hates the word - submission grin tongue
grinangry
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by dhamstar(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
Please tell them ooooooo........................
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
A lady dat knows her worth wont attempt dat.
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by ROZZAYY(f): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
Thank God I don't have a boyfriend.
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by mencade6: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
but many ladies do it on their own accord.

Ladies can cook for me any kind of food but not vegetable soup.

Dont ask me why?
Re: Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. by ireneony(f): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Thank God I don't have a boyfriend.
haba i thought u are married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EROT'IC Story! I Caught Him Sniffing My Used Panties / I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat / My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.