Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,364 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Funny Memories #woman Palava - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Memories #woman Palava (532 Views)

Woman Palava!!! / Friday Night Palava!! Guys, Get In Here Nowwww / Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Memories #woman Palava by peeparty(m): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
so I day decided to visit my village, to see my dad whom I have not seen.till I was 18,I was told he impregnated my mum and ran away (lol)#badoo.
fastfoward to the long awaited day,arrived home met him with(oyibo pepper).on one of the days saw this buttie walked pass my street with her school uniform,as a bad pikin I signal am we later became small lovers.(cut)as the day went by I discovered my dad was a no nonsense fellow you there not sit in the parlour and he meet watching TV,he go flog u with wire till you see bone,im vexing na per second Billings, sotey e bit d oyibo woman face scatter.

One day I decided to invite my small girlfrnd,to come visit me on her way from school which she did,na so we dey parlour UnCloth oursef oo come d ............,all this while I know sabi sai one amebo woman for compound don call my papa tell am sai me dey with person inside house.omo na so I hear knock for door Ooo.

My dad kept knocking na so I come the run round the house,so confused, that day I needed the ground to open by fire by force but no hope,the girl was saying go and open na,in my mind I was like wtf ,abi this geh no sabi say na gbesey we dey so.finally I gather Mora go open door, na so I see my papa with 2 army men oo, I know remember when I swet instanta.so this army men took me n d small girl go barracks oo go lock us for small room.chai dem floog me sotey till I shit life shit for boxer, dem no send,d girl body done full with wound.one of them jack me up sustain me for air na so I fall helplessly (lol)although it wasn't funny at all,by this time 7pm the girl parents done the fyn their pikin oo.
To cut the long story,my dad was later arrested, we we're admitted in the hospitel which my father paid for.I later discovered my dad was also shining that amebo woman Congo whenever his oyibo wife traveled in that same house. although I forgave her sha,but anytime I see those scars i rem it amebo work.

share your caught in the act experience.
Re: Funny Memories #woman Palava by ZeeOlanrewaju(f): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
picture of de incident or adonbelivit :p
Re: Funny Memories #woman Palava by DeBlunt: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
Disappointed with this story, please put in more effort next time you feel the need to lie or exaggerate angry undecided

(1) (Reply)

What A Woman Wants - Don't Make This Assumption / Magarism / Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.